PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+44
the dragon
got mom3
Andyz5
GrandReborn
netrecov
cassy
godofdeathandlight
gilded veng
siegeballa08
cc.connor.carr
coolsport4
robin pker10
Dark pyro
the tank(dot)
I Merked You
dr0p d34d mf
hockeyowns
Matavix
kader 2005
Nettle
killerlad9
tower212
mysteri mage
pure 4 ever
yoof
kylerock96
jeezohkay
xxrebelxx
J0EL
PR0NESS
JAMBEBUS
TehBritain
Fido
benh
yourmum123
gigglebash
kill3r
Jessy
Deniz
TehTyler
curtis-v-k
natalielovesbrice
bobbly60
Owner_Brice!
48 posters

Whats Up.. Im Brice....Owner Brice to you =-)

Tiomir
    Tiomir
    Noob

Whats Up.. Im Brice....Owner Brice to you =-) - Page 4 Empty Re: Whats Up.. Im Brice....Owner Brice to you =-)

Post by Tiomir Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:05 pm

Is This applications
    MiniCheddar
    MiniCheddar
    Noob

Whats Up.. Im Brice....Owner Brice to you =-) - Page 4 Empty Re: Whats Up.. Im Brice....Owner Brice to you =-)

Post by MiniCheddar Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:25 pm

Your not brice?!
    MiniCheddar
    MiniCheddar
    Noob

Post by MiniCheddar Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:25 pm

oops i saw this guy i thought he was talking nvm you are brice Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:58 pm

Andyz5 wrote:
    Admin_Jester wrote:I'm Jester. I'm 17 years old and I'm a senior at Dixie Heights High School. I was born in Baitsville Indiana, if anyone knows this is where coffins are made lol. As many of you guys know I do know Brice, and I regret telling some people that lol. Other then playing on the computer, now that I got it fixed, all I do is chill with friends and im starting to work out again. I will be 18 on June 24th. If you guys want to know anything else just ask.

Nice to meet you Smile

But just one thing that I love about your sig and I think no one has mentioned - You can totally see through the chick's shirt !! ROFL !!

Nah but really

Im Andy a 14 year old who turn 15 next september lol. I go to a middle school in a small town in Wisconsin. 8th grade. I play football, soccer, some baseball, track, and I snowboard. Ive got blonde hair that ISNT bleached even though everyone says it is at my school and jokes about it but its NOT. (the pic is from january because im in mexico there so my hair isnt as white as it is in summer lol) But ya I also love riding my bike everywhere and skateboarding. Pattonscape is also pretty much all I do on the computer lol. Im pretty good with computers and stuff and Im pretty smart I guess. I get good grades and im in algebra and Spanish ( the only 2 advanced classes in 8th grade) and they are high school classes. Also Im 5' 8" as of 2/14/09 and I work out sometimes on my pull up bar that I have on my door and I weigh 130 lbs and ive got blue eyes lol. Ive got german blood and stuff and I was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (home of german imigrants and the best beers ever) lol. Anyways, sorry for the complete biography there but I guess im really bored =ppp

nice to meet u ppl =D

This ain't a dating website lol. Also, I put the dot there in paint, so it's not what you think it is lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:23 pm

Hey, im james
    im 14 and im 8th grade and university lake school
    i have a sister whos is 9
    I like pattonscape,midiscape,lilwerm,real rs, creatorscape, midnight scape, and mid evil scape
    I play soccer and im really good at snowboarding, im irl friend with siegeballa08
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:35 am

Admin_Jester wrote:
    Andyz5 wrote:
    Admin_Jester wrote:I'm Jester. I'm 17 years old and I'm a senior at Dixie Heights High School. I was born in Baitsville Indiana, if anyone knows this is where coffins are made lol. As many of you guys know I do know Brice, and I regret telling some people that lol. Other then playing on the computer, now that I got it fixed, all I do is chill with friends and im starting to work out again. I will be 18 on June 24th. If you guys want to know anything else just ask.

Nice to meet you Smile

But just one thing that I love about your sig and I think no one has mentioned - You can totally see through the chick's shirt !! ROFL !!

Nah but really

Im Andy a 14 year old who turn 15 next september lol. I go to a middle school in a small town in Wisconsin. 8th grade. I play football, soccer, some baseball, track, and I snowboard. Ive got blonde hair that ISNT bleached even though everyone says it is at my school and jokes about it but its NOT. (the pic is from january because im in mexico there so my hair isnt as white as it is in summer lol) But ya I also love riding my bike everywhere and skateboarding. Pattonscape is also pretty much all I do on the computer lol. Im pretty good with computers and stuff and Im pretty smart I guess. I get good grades and im in algebra and Spanish ( the only 2 advanced classes in 8th grade) and they are high school classes. Also Im 5' 8" as of 2/14/09 and I work out sometimes on my pull up bar that I have on my door and I weigh 130 lbs and ive got blue eyes lol. Ive got german blood and stuff and I was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (home of german imigrants and the best beers ever) lol. Anyways, sorry for the complete biography there but I guess im really bored =ppp

nice to meet u ppl =D

This ain't a dating website lol. Also, I put the dot there in paint, so it's not what you think it is lol

hey hey hey.. dont be mean. I was bored. lol

Really bored =p
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:14 pm

wassup guys. Im John. 8th grade 14 years old. Live in wisconsin (DAIRY STATE FTW!!) lol. i play lacrosse and soccer. (played football.) i snowboard, hunt, fish. I ride HONDA. i have a lil atv, sportrack 90.. fun to mess around with. and a crf 150f dirtbike. ITS MY BABE! i know its not a huge kickass engine but it kicks *** for me. i have a yamaha jetski (1200 turbo). love the water. SNOWMOBILING! got a arctic cat 440 (first sled). like bmx, mx, anything motorized i like. ummmm.......i had a 124 rs acc (banned) and i just gave a lvl 100 to brice =]..ummmmmm i paintball lots, once a week. I have a dm7 virtued. it rapes. ummm..... i like to burn things or blow things up. fire and gas. fireworks. dry ice bombs, it all works hahaha. I want a 69 camaro or a 95 bmw M3 for my first car. My dad is a bimmer freak and we have 6 of em. He works on em. he has the biggest garage ever haha. carlift every tool. umm yea thats alot. haha...

THATS ME Wink
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:09 pm

jb, home from colombia yet? hungover? coming to D.C.? if you are comin to dc, im in your room but unfortunatally so is beldin
    D E V I N
    D E V I N
    Noob

Post by D E V I N Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:23 pm

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They call me Devin.
    I'm from the best state in america: TEXAS!!
    near the coast by galveston and such,
    i'm a png indian i play foootball and run track
    i'm a freshman.
    15 years of age
    i like to bmx occasionally mainly ride around.
    i like to do stupid stuff for entertainment purposes
    i've been playing patton for almost 10 months
    i'm realllllllly awesome
    one day i'll be a famous rockstar like jim morrison from The Doors
    people will make a religion after me.
    hmmm i like rock/metal not any of those *** bands that sound alike these days.
    some of my favorite bands are:
    U2
    Nirvana
    Metallica
    The Doors
    Wolfmother
    Led Zepplin
    The Beatles
    Jimi Hendrix
    Satellite Party
    Kings Of Leon
    Alice in chains
    Band Of Horses
    Red Hot Chili Peppers

that's about it.

btw my ingame name is uhh: D E V I N
    i DO have a life.

-peace-
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:12 pm

Fishing Exp wrote:jb, home from colombia yet? hungover? coming to D.C.? if you are comin to dc, im in your room but unfortunatally so is beldin

Hey wassup, yea im comin to DC and that sucks beldins with us...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:24 pm