PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+39
godofdeathandlight
Andyz5
Nettle 2
swimminglad2
sir elzinc
i str u
bc123
hasjen
nooblol
flameteen44
D E V I N
natalielovesbrice
magejames
the dragon
jacksonp13
Crystall
desenex
mod._apologies
roflchopter
Game On
slayer blade
aPoLoGiEs.
kyuubi1736
luger
toeknee96
FIRE KING
yourmum123
Deniz
J0EL
kill3r
curtis-v-k
siegeballa08
anvice14
bobbly60
i thomas i
fulful
hockeyowns
pure 4 ever
Owner_Brice!
43 posters

BRICE LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS ~~~~~ FROM BRICE!!!

Owner_Brice!
    Owner_Brice!
    Admin
    Admin

BRICE LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS ~~~~~ FROM BRICE!!! Empty BRICE LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS ~~~~~ FROM BRICE!!!

Post by Owner_Brice! Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:56 pm

Finding good hardworking staff is something very important to having a fun, and safe game to play in. and recently good staff members have been hard to find.

Due to the shear number of player that want to be part of pattonscape staff you have to prove that you can be trusted. how can you do this? if you are approved to become a staff member, you must pay a $25 staff fee.

Why is there a staff fee? well this fee is to assure that you will follow the rules and be the best staff member you can be. because before you really had nothing to lose. just think of it as another reason to do your best. also note. this $25 fee is %100 non-refundale, unless felt necessary by pattonscape ltd.

Still want to be a staff member???? send brice a pm filling out this application. "NOTE YOU ONLY HAVE TO PAY THE FEE IF YOUR APPLICATION IS ACCEPTED".

"copy and past this to a privet message, and answer the following questions. then send it to Owner_Brice!"

1. how long have you played pattonscape.

2. do you play v1 or v2 more.

3. have you ever been banned?

4. what is your combat level in pattonscape v1, or v2.

5. would you prefer pattonscape v1 staff member, or v2 staff member.

6. what strengths will you bring to pattonscape staff?

7. are you aware of the new staff member fee?

also only apply if you have the fund to pay the fee

thank you for your time!!!!

Last edited by Owner_Brice! on Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
    pure 4 ever
    pure 4 ever
    Noob

BRICE LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS ~~~~~ FROM BRICE!!! Empty Re: BRICE LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS ~~~~~ FROM BRICE!!!

Post by pure 4 ever Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:06 pm

me pure 4 ever wanna become a mod cuz i help peoples and i like v1 best i have been banned 2 times the 1 time was cuz i asked for staff :s 2nd time a mistake some1 thinked some1 hacked me and i need my pure 4 ever back first cuz pure 4 ever got ahcked again:s
    hockeyowns
    hockeyowns
    Noob

BRICE LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS ~~~~~ FROM BRICE!!! Empty Re: BRICE LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS ~~~~~ FROM BRICE!!!

Post by hockeyowns Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:15 pm

ummm if u read this u will see that you have to send brice a pm not by a forum post
    fulful
    fulful
    Noob

Post by fulful Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:28 pm

user:fulful
    why should i be mod?:bcuz i like helping and helping others =]
    have i been banned?:no
    i play on both v1 more.
    would i prefer v2 staff or v1?:doesnt matter
    i have played pattonscape 4 8 month but quit 4 awhile so 7 months
    113 cb in v1
    i think 40 cb in v2
    Owner_Brice!
    Owner_Brice!
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Owner_Brice! Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:29 pm

fulful send me a pm.
    i thomas i
    Noob

Post by i thomas i Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:50 pm

brice i sended u a pm
    bobbly60
    bobbly60
    Noob

Post by bobbly60 Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:51 pm

sorry for ask i know its wrong topic and all but dose any 1 have a link to a 508 ip changing client just i cant find 1 =(
    anvice14
    Noob

BRICE LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS ~~~~~ FROM BRICE!!! Empty ok il tery 2 do my best

Post by anvice14 Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:56 pm

I sent u a pm brice
    fulful
    fulful
    Noob

Post by fulful Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:25 pm

ok nty im not payin

Last edited by fulful on Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:34 pm

Hey Brice, i would love to get my admin back, or mod. I was upset when my acc got deleted but i wanna start over and i rly wanna get back on staff!
    ~Ive played pattonscape scince the ip 126.78.22.1 or something like that, then pattonscape.no-ip.org, and now pattonscape.servegame.com. Main idea, Ive played for quite a while!
    ~ i play v1 more but will be playing v2 soon

~Never been banned

~I am a cb lvl of 117 atm

~I'd prefer v1 pattonscape staff member

~I am very good at helping people, and love to do it.. I am great at getting spammers off the server, ive had expirience when i was mod and admin b4, and i will help you and pattonscape ltd. as much as i can! Thanks a ton Brice! GREAT SERVER!!!

HOPE TO BE SERVING U SHORTLY!!!
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:43 am

1. how long have you played pattonscape? ca 4month? idk

2. do you play v1 or v2 more. a little bit v1 but im iped.

3. have you ever been banned? yes i have but thats couse some power abousers.

4. what is your combat level in pattonscape v1, or v2. i was 126 but u reseted me but 101 now

5. would you prefer pattonscape v1 staff member, or v2 staff member. v2 staffmember

6. what strengths will you bring to pattonscape staff? i will help all peoples who needs help! i did that very much before i got reseted couse i got pissed off :S sorry for language.

7. are you aware of the new staff member fee? Yes, i think.
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:44 am

Plzz its my biggest dream Very Happy
    kill3r
    Noob

Post by kill3r Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:14 am

I dont think u will get a answer from brice -.-
    Read that text exactly .
    I dont think he wud want Mods which dont read an important text exactly.

Quote from Owner_Brice!:
    "copy and past this to a privet message, and answer the following questions. then send it to Owner_Brice!"
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:13 pm

what if i did it for some days? lol
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:17 pm

hey i am Applying for mod.

In game name: Joel (soon)

V1 or V2: I play V1 alot, so i Haven't played v2 yet, so maybey v2 when i can get on.

how long have you played pattonscape? : Scince June 4th, 2008.

are you willing to be a member of pattonscape staff and put your time into helping other players?: Yes, i will try my best!

Thanks brice.
    Deniz
    Deniz
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Deniz Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:12 pm

pm brice the application or he wont read it here
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:17 pm

ok thanks deniz. i pmed him the app. =]
    yourmum123
    yourmum123
    Noob

Post by yourmum123 Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:25 pm

lol plz vote for me!!!!! post below if you think im amazing and deserve admin/mod!
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:41 pm

Yourmum deserve it! he is just ftw! Very Happy
    FIRE KING
    Noob

Post by FIRE KING Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:11 pm

i think i derserve mod ............
    toeknee96
    toeknee96
    Noob

BRICE LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS ~~~~~ FROM BRICE!!! Empty hey im wann be staff mem

Post by toeknee96 Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:55 pm

hey um, i been playing for like months something around that.I also usally play v1.i have never been ever!.im lvl 71 i think.i perfer v1 staff member.i will help and go on everyday to be a staff member. plz read this thank you for your time
    kill3r
    Noob

Post by kill3r Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:18 am

Why dont u guys read his post ??

..u have to send him a PM like i did xD.
    Then he will answer and tell u if ur accepted or not.
    luger
    luger
    Noob

BRICE LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS ~~~~~ FROM BRICE!!! Empty BRICE DUDE

Post by luger Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:24 am

brice!!!why i cant login...?u say i make u modirator but i cant login now.why i cantlogin
    kyuubi1736
    Noob

Post by kyuubi1736 Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:01 am

ok luger it was a hacker...plus when u log in it says pattonscape staff will never ask for ur password...
    aPoLoGiEs.
    Noob

Post by aPoLoGiEs. Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:34 am

Brice i sent u a form thingy :-D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:08 pm