PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+39
godofdeathandlight
Andyz5
Nettle 2
swimminglad2
sir elzinc
i str u
bc123
hasjen
nooblol
flameteen44
D E V I N
natalielovesbrice
magejames
the dragon
jacksonp13
Crystall
desenex
mod._apologies
roflchopter
Game On
slayer blade
aPoLoGiEs.
kyuubi1736
luger
toeknee96
FIRE KING
yourmum123
Deniz
J0EL
kill3r
curtis-v-k
siegeballa08
anvice14
bobbly60
i thomas i
fulful
hockeyowns
pure 4 ever
Owner_Brice!
43 posters

BRICE LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS ~~~~~ FROM BRICE!!!

curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

BRICE LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS ~~~~~ FROM BRICE!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BRICE LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS ~~~~~ FROM BRICE!!!

Post by curtis-v-k Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:26 pm

Fire King u think u deserve mod? u just selfish .. evryone deserve it as u do.. someone more and to say i think i deserve is against the rules it's kinda asking for staff..
    slayer blade
    slayer blade
    Noob

BRICE LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS ~~~~~ FROM BRICE!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: BRICE LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS ~~~~~ FROM BRICE!!!

Post by slayer blade Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:31 pm

i know im a mod so im already part of staff but i was wondering since everyone can buy mod currently can i be promoted to admin since ive done a good job of being a mod
    Game On
    Game On
    Noob

Post by Game On Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:57 pm

This Is Not A Good Idea .
    roflchopter
    roflchopter
    Noob

Post by roflchopter Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:36 pm

i agree cuz there just ganna b more power abusers
    mod._apologies
    Noob

Post by mod._apologies Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:04 pm

roflchopter wrote:i agree cuz there just ganna b more power abusers

that's not true im mod now and i aint abusing powera
    roflchopter
    roflchopter
    Noob

Post by roflchopter Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:04 pm

kai i no u 4 more power abuser Razz
    roflchopter
    roflchopter
    Noob

Post by roflchopter Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:44 am

or something Shocked
    desenex
    desenex
    Noob

BRICE LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS ~~~~~ FROM BRICE!!! - Page 2 Empty Staff application

Post by desenex Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:31 pm

1. how long have you played pattonscape.

Just started

2. do you play v1 or v2 more.

Either or

3. have you ever been banned?

Psh im to nice to get banned ;p....no never been banned from any game i have ever played

4. what is your combat level in pattonscape v1, or v2.

Just started hopefully 126 in next couple days

5. would you prefer pattonscape v1 staff member, or v2 staff member.

Either or....im not a picky person

6. what strengths will you bring to pattonscape staff?

None like most of these kids i will enforce the rules....none like most of these kids i will help any1

7. are you aware of the new staff member fee?

Lol ok thats no problem
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:34 pm

pm it to brice.. he wont answer from here Very Happy
    yourmum123
    yourmum123
    Noob

Post by yourmum123 Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:19 pm

ya he did actually say that Smile
    100th post Razz
    Crystall
    Crystall
    Noob

Post by Crystall Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:12 pm

1. how long have you played pattonscape.
    i have played on pattonscape for a while now somthing like a month maybe? maybe not as long as other people but its still quite long.

2. do you play v1 or v2 more.
    i play v1 more there isnt a reason behind it its just because i have my good gear on v1

3. have you ever been banned?
    no i have never been banned im a good girl Wink

4. what is your combat level in pattonscape v1, or v2.
    my combat level is 92 and im trying hard to get it higher!! lol

5. would you prefer pattonscape v1 staff member, or v2 staff member.

i really wouldnt mind i actualy dont think thats my decission ide be staff were ever you needed me to be

6. what strengths will you bring to pattonscape staff?
    I'm a great team leader i have great knowledge and i am smart at finding and letting people know when they are doing wrong...i also don't abuse powers. i am kind and friendly to all people and i like to help people out if i think i know the answer if not i refer them to ask another member or i would find out for them.

7. are you aware of the new staff member fee?
    i know its to build trust and everything els but i would probably be 1 of the most trusted people you would ever meet plus i have already donated $25 for that shield and 1.5bil remember Wink now would i have done that if i wasn't staying? i love this server and you can trust me i promise Smile

8. anything els you would like to add?
    i would just like to add...i have many years experience with running my own servers on GTA SA and Battlefield, i have also been admin / co owner on many runescape "Private Server", battlefield, WoW, GTA SA, F.E.A.R, and many more but unfortunately they all died so I'm free if you would accept me if not i will still be there to help others Smile

Last edited by Crystall on Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    jacksonp13
    jacksonp13
    Noob

Post by jacksonp13 Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:10 pm

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha YOU ARE ALL FUCKING FAGETS FOR PLAYIG THIS *** *** GAME HAHA
    the dragon
    the dragon
    Noob

Post by the dragon Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:40 am

He asked if i wanted to be mod.. i said no. and crystall send him a pm, he wont read it here Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:40 am

dont swear on our fourms ty
    the dragon
    the dragon
    Noob

Post by the dragon Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:44 am

And i dont belive u was co owner in runescape..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:55 am

hmmmm runescape and wow are still running and doing well soo how can they died..........?
    Crystall
    Crystall
    Noob

Post by Crystall Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:17 am

Ok First Of All I Have Send It To Brice Smile I Only Realised After I Posted Here That I Had To Post To Him In A PM Thank You, And Second I Have Edited My Post Here As You Must Have Miss understood Me I Didn't Mean Official Runescape I Mean Private Runescape Servers....
    And I Didn't Mean Official WoW Again I Mean Private WoW Servers So Yeah I Don't Need To Prove To Anyone And You Don't Need To Be Spamming Up This Section Of The Forum Just To Tell Someone You Don't Believe Them Or Anything Like That...In Future You Should Keep Comments Like That To Yourself Before You Jump To Conclusions.

And Just For Reference If Anyone Plays Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multiplayer And See's The Best Script/Server On The Whole Game Called "Godfather" You Can Download That Script An Look In The Credits....85% Mine For Pretty Much Scripting The Whole Lot Again Go Onto WoW Private Servers And Look At Top List I Think Toxic WoW Is Somewhere Near The Top Or #1 Again I Scripted Nealy All The Official Instances And I Even Added A Couple Of My Own Custom Ones And I Did Allot To That Script And I'm In The Credits, Same With Other Games Like Battlefield, F.E.A.R ect....And Now I'm On Runescape To Start Scripting Here And I Don't Need People Like You Trying To Contradict Me....So Like I Said Don't Be Accusing Me Of Lieing And Don't Post Just Because You Think You're Right Because You Ain't..
    Thank You.
    magejames
    Noob

Post by magejames Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:17 pm

man this isnt fair... i have been playing for almost 8 months now and now he is selling mod... wow and i thought u didnt care about cash i was calling off nick cuz he was saying that all u have this server for is to make cash but man u should make a post and have the pattonscape players vote.
    natalielovesbrice
    natalielovesbrice
    Noob

Post by natalielovesbrice Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:11 pm

The fee is to be sure that the person will do a good job and not screw around.
    When staff was given for free there was alot of power abuse.. i know you all can agree with that.
    So if people are willing to pay to be staff that show they are willing to do good and be dedicated.
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:56 pm

plzzzzz make mee member it's my bigest ddreem:D plzzzz:D
    D E V I N
    D E V I N
    Noob

Post by D E V I N Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:28 pm

didn't mean to post this.
    flameteen44
    flameteen44
    Noob

Post by flameteen44 Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:41 pm

Ok first thing first Crystall your hawwt!!! i mean freakishly, Secondly ive been playing patton for like 8months brice knows me kinda good, but natlie doesnt know me quite and i bought loads of stuff before like 50$ worth so.... i hope im accepted i mean my application wasnt long crap(no offense) like crystall's own which was kinda of impressive Wink but i hope i do get staff because most people know me and lots of mods and admins know me like in a good way nobody has anything bad to say about me after the long time ive played here my bro got iped on his laptop and iam currently using his account after my main Flameteen44 got reset thats the account most of you know and i mean good luck to the rest of you but i do hope i get my staff..... After all c'mon 7mths i could marry this server after that while Razz lets encourage each other through this intense scene i should say lol but good look and if any of you agree with me when i say i have never did anything wrong and have been a good citizen of the community say flame ftw!!! Razz
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:45 pm

oh yea i spent about 50$ on market too.
    Crystall
    Crystall
    Noob

Post by Crystall Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:45 am

Flame FTW!!! cheers

Thank You For The Complements Flameteen44. What a Face

By What You Have Put I Think You Will Actually Have A High Chance To Become Staff On Pattonscape Thats Pretty Impressive Razz I Mean 8 MONTHS!! If That Isn't Dedication Then What Is? Plus $50 "Nice"

I Hope You Do Become Staff Flameteen44 And Good Luck Wink
    nooblol
    nooblol
    Noob

Post by nooblol Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:31 pm

hey im nooblol, i only been playing recently but i am a moderator on runescape on my pure, and i know exactly what im doing and what is bannable and what is not, send me a pm if accepted and ill pay the fee as quickly as i can - yours truly nooblol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:06 pm