PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+39
godofdeathandlight
Andyz5
Nettle 2
swimminglad2
sir elzinc
i str u
bc123
hasjen
nooblol
flameteen44
D E V I N
natalielovesbrice
magejames
the dragon
jacksonp13
Crystall
desenex
mod._apologies
roflchopter
Game On
slayer blade
aPoLoGiEs.
kyuubi1736
luger
toeknee96
FIRE KING
yourmum123
Deniz
J0EL
kill3r
curtis-v-k
siegeballa08
anvice14
bobbly60
i thomas i
fulful
hockeyowns
pure 4 ever
Owner_Brice!
43 posters

BRICE LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS ~~~~~ FROM BRICE!!!

hockeyowns
    hockeyowns
    Noob

BRICE LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS ~~~~~ FROM BRICE!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: BRICE LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS ~~~~~ FROM BRICE!!!

Post by hockeyowns Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:28 am

[quote="Owner_Brice!"] Why is there a staff fee? well this fee is to assure that you will follow the rules and be the best staff member you can be. because before you really had nothing to lose. just think of it as another reason to do your best. also note. this $25 fee is %100 non-refundale, unless felt necessary by pattonscape ltd.

lier!! u know that the staff fee is going right in ur pocket for a ring for natalie
    yourmum123
    yourmum123
    Noob

BRICE LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS ~~~~~ FROM BRICE!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: BRICE LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS ~~~~~ FROM BRICE!!!

Post by yourmum123 Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:50 am

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cute Razz
    natalielovesbrice
    natalielovesbrice
    Noob

Post by natalielovesbrice Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:37 am

Actually no its not.. trust me.
    i wish...
    yourmum123
    yourmum123
    Noob

Post by yourmum123 Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:57 am

i bet it is Razz
    the dragon
    the dragon
    Noob

Post by the dragon Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:20 pm

Yourmum u Mod now? Very Happy
    the dragon
    the dragon
    Noob

Post by the dragon Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:27 pm

Noo!! i was on for some seconds.. all i did was training at ::pc, then i logged off for eating. when i came back pattonscape was offline. then it came online and i noticed i was iped!!!?? Sad plz i did nothing against the rules Sad nat or brice plz unip me Sad
    the dragon
    the dragon
    Noob

Post by the dragon Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:31 pm

if thats happend to somebody else just write bump here -.-
    the dragon
    the dragon
    Noob

Post by the dragon Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:36 pm

answer Nat u inlogged in forums.. i want to cry! -.- Sad and sorry for all my post here -.-
    hasjen
    hasjen
    Noob

Post by hasjen Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:13 pm

I know they are the worst owners they never answer! they cannot have so much to do?
    flameteen44
    flameteen44
    Noob

Post by flameteen44 Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:59 pm

[b] Yw Welcome Crystal Razz i Hope u get Staff 2 Razz cheers CRYSALL FTW!!
    flameteen44
    flameteen44
    Noob

Post by flameteen44 Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:01 pm

Hey Crystall btw i think i saw you on GTASA before but idk but gl (smexy) Very Happy

(Btw Thats a old pic of me i was like 9 then lol)
    flameteen44
    flameteen44
    Noob

Post by flameteen44 Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:02 pm

[b] Has Brice bEEN ON L8LY?
    Crystall
    Crystall
    Noob

Post by Crystall Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:38 pm

flameteen44 wrote: Hey Crystall btw i think i saw you on GTASA before but idk but gl (smexy) Very Happy

(Btw Thats a old pic of me i was like 9 then lol)

Maybe You Did See Me On GTA Smile And I Don't Think I'll Be Accepted Smile Been Waiting Too Long For A Reply Razz I Don't Mind Anyway because I Don't Need A Crown Next To My Name To Help People, He!He! Razz
    hockeyowns
    hockeyowns
    Noob

Post by hockeyowns Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:02 pm

i said what what in the butt u wanna do it in my butt in my butt?
    bc123
    bc123
    Noob

Post by bc123 Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:46 pm

hey brice its me brandon my ign is bc123 i been with patton since may 30 2007. Ive been trying to get mod since i started and now is my chance.
    my cb level is 120 , i got 92 att 99 str 84 def 99 hp. Cya l8er brice
    i str u
    Noob

Post by i str u Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:48 pm

1. how long have you played pattonscape. since the 30th of July

2. do you play v1 or v2 more. i'm usually on v1.

3. have you ever been banned? no.

4. what is your combat level in pattonscape v1, or v2. v1-95

5. would you prefer pattonscape v1 staff member, or v2 staff member. doesn't really matter

6. what strengths will you bring to pattonscape staff? i will try to support them and the players and do anything i can to keep patton running strong.

7. are you aware of the new staff member fee? no, i had to quit for a while due to school and other family issues but am back playing and will look into the fee's
    yourmum123
    yourmum123
    Noob

Post by yourmum123 Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:56 pm

1. str ur fit and 2. u have to pm the info to brice, there is a $25 staff fee on top of that
    sir elzinc
    sir elzinc
    Noob

Post by sir elzinc Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:19 pm

i agreee with yourmum123 lol ur fit if thats really you Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:23 pm

fit?????
    the dragon
    the dragon
    Noob

Post by the dragon Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:09 am

thin? lawl Very Happy
    swimminglad2
    swimminglad2
    Noob

BRICE LOOKING FOR STAFF MEMBERS ~~~~~ FROM BRICE!!! - Page 3 Empty Swimminglad2's mod apply

Post by swimminglad2 Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:51 pm

i should be a mod because i am a admin on 2 servers one trashorgirlscape and the other mnetservers, i help people alot and i give away alot of infomation about the games, Very Happy i play rs free servers alot so i should be on alot of the time Very Happy im also a server expert both runescape free servers and WoW private servers. What a Face
    Nettle 2
    Nettle 2
    Noob

Post by Nettle 2 Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:12 pm

I'm sorry but I've become disgusted with this server. We are FORCED to vote for it or else it gets put offline. Brice seems to care more about making money from the server than the players themselves (hence the selling items, skills and membership). I have never seen a server which contradicts Jagex's copyright terms more than yours.

I read alot about players being unfairly IP banned which shows that most of your staff are corrupt. Maybe you should focus on picking good staff rather than staff who can afford to pay $25 to be on the team. And you wonder why "good staff members have been hard to find"?

I'm sorry if you find this offensive Brice but I'm just speaking my mind. Usually I wouldn't but today I have been accused of something I know I didn't do and to be honest I've had enough of this server and it's players (of course some of them are great people - you know who you are Very Happy ).

Peace Out,

Nettle
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:22 pm

Ya i do think the fee to be a member ship is a little pushy too. I mean, thats like asking us to pay him to work for him. Its saying "here give me 25 dollars and I'll let you go help people on my server". Which isnt entirely true because some mods are terrible. I know that there are good mods too but still. All the prices and crap are getting annoying. Brice, if your trying to make money, just go get a regular job. The easy way never lasts too long. If you already have a job then i dont see why there is a membership fee to work for you so i just assume that you are in need of cash.

Call J.G Wentworth for Cash Now! Remember, its your money. Use it when YOU need it!!

ROFL
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:46 pm

dude he needs to pay the bills and more.... he cant just run a server off nothing... this server gets 30+ everyday and hes making a 508 hes got a job bills to pay soo its hard to run a p server and have a job at the same time as bills.... soo the $25 is ok cause not many people want to pay that and the people that do are probly going to try there best to be a good mod.. Smile
    Nettle 2
    Nettle 2
    Noob

Post by Nettle 2 Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:13 pm

Funny that, I know of no other Private Server that charges it's players... for anything, I also happen to know that owning a Private Server is a breach of Copyright but I think Jagex have just accepted it, however I do know that charging for membership to a Private Server is against the law. I still disagree about the $25, if other servers can find good staff without asking them to pay for their positions then so can Brice. I also totally agree with Andy, it's almost like a business owner asking staff to pay him to so that they can work there rather than the other way around, if that happened to you, would you be happy?

Anyone who pays to be harassed constantly by players, get a meaningless gold or silver pixelated crown next to their name and run around trying to sort out other peoples problems needs some help, no offence intended but hopefully you catch my drift.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:59 pm