PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+44
the dragon
got mom3
Andyz5
GrandReborn
netrecov
cassy
godofdeathandlight
gilded veng
siegeballa08
cc.connor.carr
coolsport4
robin pker10
Dark pyro
the tank(dot)
I Merked You
dr0p d34d mf
hockeyowns
Matavix
kader 2005
Nettle
killerlad9
tower212
mysteri mage
pure 4 ever
yoof
kylerock96
jeezohkay
xxrebelxx
J0EL
PR0NESS
JAMBEBUS
TehBritain
Fido
benh
yourmum123
gigglebash
kill3r
Jessy
Deniz
TehTyler
curtis-v-k
natalielovesbrice
bobbly60
Owner_Brice!
48 posters

Whats Up.. Im Brice....Owner Brice to you =-)

J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Whats Up.. Im Brice....Owner Brice to you =-) - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats Up.. Im Brice....Owner Brice to you =-)

Post by J0EL Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:33 pm

yea im Joel
    i play foot ball and skate lots
    nd i bench alot to

what he said ^^
    xxrebelxx
    xxrebelxx
    Noob

Whats Up.. Im Brice....Owner Brice to you =-) - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats Up.. Im Brice....Owner Brice to you =-)

Post by xxrebelxx Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:08 pm

yo im wesly im 13
    i play football and soccer
    and i love to skate and play with my friends
    i own a server llamass.no-ip.org
    and i have meet alot of friends on patton
    thanks brice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    p.s your gf is cute Razz
    jeezohkay
    jeezohkay
    Noob

Post by jeezohkay Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:34 pm

Hey, my name is Kayley, im 17 years old and i attend bonny eagle high, I am pre-engaged to Travis (gigglebash). I enjoy writing and I am currently working on my novel Vision. I just recently joined pattonscape and i hope you all had a wonderful turkey day!
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:46 pm

Owner_Brice! wrote:lol i have no life, because Patton Takes so much time lol

Its very addictive, so lol thats why i pray that theres downtime so people dont end up like that kid on youtube who died over runescape lol... Everyone dont play all hours of the night! but still play o.o

"im tired >_<"
    kylerock96
    kylerock96
    Noob

Post by kylerock96 Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:57 pm

hey im kyle im 12 and dont ban me bout my age!! i like to cook play violin and playfootball. me and my grandpa shoot each other with NERF guns for fun. ummm, btw brice. wat engine was pattonscape used on? could u send me the url?i like playing with animals and like gum!!!

lol!
    yoof
    yoof
    Noob

Post by yoof Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:16 am

lol i saw this topic just right now lol
    my name is ofir(im jewish so it strange name for all of you lol)and im 13 years old.
    well,in runescape im lvl 100 with summoning.ive keft runescape because ive finishid 99% of the quests and runescape started to be boring after some time...
    well,im not playing a lot at pattonscapescape,and computer at all,because i think there is things that much more important than my computer...
    well,im not playing a lot of football(soccer),im playing tennis.i think it much more fun than football.
    another thing that i like to do is playing in my fender(kind of electric guitar for who doesnt know).
    well,sometimes my english is realy strange and you all cant understand me.its because english is my 2nd language.my main language is hebrew.im from israel and this is the language lol...
    pure 4 ever
    pure 4 ever
    Noob

Post by pure 4 ever Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:47 am

hi im markus im 11 years old im friend of curtis and makk123123 in real life and im lvl 100 on my runescape account and i livee in norway not long from curtis-v-k in real
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:20 am

For the first.. we not friends:D and your runescape acc is level 93..
    mysteri mage
    mysteri mage
    Noob

Post by mysteri mage Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:53 pm

its mystery mage! im back and im black, and im here to hack the server again and change all the coding muhahahahahaa!!!!
    mysteri mage
    mysteri mage
    Noob

Post by mysteri mage Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:53 pm

hello im mystery mage and i like boys... and where i put there dicks, that is the mystery......... you will never know....unless your a cute boy =-) and 5"+ at least
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:48 pm

lmao go **** urself mysteri u cant hack worth **** u nub
    tower212
    tower212
    Noob

Post by tower212 Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:04 am

yoof some people could be jewish here and not think thats a wierd name Suspect
    TehBritain
    TehBritain
    Noob

Post by TehBritain Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:22 am

lol mysteri mage your hillarious
    killerlad9
    killerlad9
    Noob

Post by killerlad9 Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:38 am

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    yoof
    yoof
    Noob

Post by yoof Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:54 am

tower212 wrote:yoof some people could be jewish here and not think thats a wierd name Suspect
    yea i know lol ive just thought that some of the people will just say its strange name and i wanted to explain why this is the name... Smile
    Nettle
    Nettle
    Noob

Post by Nettle Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:00 am

Hey, I'm Chris. I am 17 and I'm from Scotland in the UK. I study Preparation for the Uniformed Services at college, when I leave I will join the Royal Navy for 5 years then I will hopefully become a member of the Police Firearms unit. I love Aggressive inline skating but I'm still pretty much a beginner. I don't play Runescape anymore, I quit when I was level 103 a couple of weeks after all of the horrible updates. I like to party and New Year is gonna be great because my mum goes away for a month Very Happy

That's all I can think of for just now.

Been pretty interesting reading everyone's posts Smile
    kader 2005
    kader 2005
    Noob

Post by kader 2005 Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:52 am

yo, my name is andreas. i plays football to!!!!I live in norway in søgne.my rs acc is 78++.
    pattonscape is mutch better than runescape. and i like your girlfriend Razz Razz Razz Razz
    Razz Razz
    Matavix
    Matavix
    Noob

Post by Matavix Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:11 pm

hi im stefan! im from austria and im 14 years old! if any1 dont understand my bad english tell its me!
    i play sometimes soccer and i go swimming in the sommer and skiing in the winter!
    hockeyowns
    hockeyowns
    Noob

Post by hockeyowns Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:31 pm

hi im paul..i am also one of your awesome moderators. i am also a sophmore like deniz our b days r 1 day apart his is october 9th and yes mine is october 10th..i used to hate the teh's but now were all friends. umm i played soccer for about 7 years..but now i love to watch hockey. My parents and brother are from egypt(and no we dont do that wacko egyptian things, that people think egyptians do). ME and my sis were born in new jersey, and have never been to egypt. BTW we are not muslim...i am a christian coptic orthodox(not greek!!)
    so far i have reached a couple of my goals
    i love to help people on pattonscape which i think is 1 of the main reasons i got mod..hopefully i get admin soon
    My goals:
    99 atk:completed
    99 str:completed
    99 def:incomplete
    mod:completed
    admin:incomplete
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

Post by dr0p d34d mf Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:38 pm

double posted again this always frikin happens on these school comps -.-

Last edited by dr0p d34d mf on Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

Post by dr0p d34d mf Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:38 pm

well im Brandon many of you know me as you best player moderator Smile im 15 and im a sophmore, i live in minnesota and i plan on going to college for graphic design.
    i used to play patton and may come back when v2 comes out u nvr know. i currently am working my *** off in school to get and keep my grades up and its annoying lol..
    but ill come on time to time to talk
    peace
    mod dr0p
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:53 pm

lol v2 is already out Razz
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

Post by dr0p d34d mf Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:12 pm

only for member's... and that beta testing i mean when it really comes out for all players
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:37 pm

oh ok
    I Merked You
    I Merked You
    Noob

Whats Up.. Im Brice....Owner Brice to you =-) - Page 2 Empty Just Me I Merked You

Post by I Merked You Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:29 pm

Hi peeps, My is Dylan, Im 16 not very good at school but i try as hard as i can, I go to Camden County High School in Kingsland Georgia, I dont have a runecape acc cause of all the updates made it Lame!!
    My Favorite sport is Bowling Im really good at it i Average 200+ Ive won 5 First Place Trophys in my League.
    I Started Playing Pattonscape cause my friend Dustins7 told me about it so i tried it out and so far I really enjoy it
    Way to go Brice!!!!!!!!!! On making such and awsome server

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:30 am