PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+44
the dragon
got mom3
Andyz5
GrandReborn
netrecov
cassy
godofdeathandlight
gilded veng
siegeballa08
cc.connor.carr
coolsport4
robin pker10
Dark pyro
the tank(dot)
I Merked You
dr0p d34d mf
hockeyowns
Matavix
kader 2005
Nettle
killerlad9
tower212
mysteri mage
pure 4 ever
yoof
kylerock96
jeezohkay
xxrebelxx
J0EL
PR0NESS
JAMBEBUS
TehBritain
Fido
benh
yourmum123
gigglebash
kill3r
Jessy
Deniz
TehTyler
curtis-v-k
natalielovesbrice
bobbly60
Owner_Brice!
48 posters

Whats Up.. Im Brice....Owner Brice to you =-)

the tank(dot)
    the tank(dot)
    Noob

Whats Up.. Im Brice....Owner Brice to you =-) - Page 3 Empty Re: Whats Up.. Im Brice....Owner Brice to you =-)

Post by the tank(dot) Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:34 am

Hi i'm Tariq (arabian name ftw pl0x)
    I'm 13 yrs old live in Zwolle, Holland.
    And I suck at math rofl and i'm not very good in English either cause it's
    my 3rd language.
    name in game is The Tank. yeahhh with a dot Lol.
    Favourite sport is basketball cause I pwn you in it afro

Bye

lalalalallalalalalal
    waffles,waffles,waffles,waffles,waffles,waffles,waffles.
    Dark pyro
    Noob

Whats Up.. Im Brice....Owner Brice to you =-) - Page 3 Empty Re: Whats Up.. Im Brice....Owner Brice to you =-)

Post by Dark pyro Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:16 pm

hi im nick from louisiana near monroe atm and i skate party have fun alway clowning around started pattonscape back in april last year im a drop out lol but im going in to welding im 16 no car atm trying to earn money i have to pcs at my house cant use either no internet withen 7 months i will be moving to alabama one of my best friends are dillian you might know him as asyran he lives down the street from me i wont be on patton much for a lil i got to the library to get on so bear with me i will be active on forums so and it kinda looks like most the people are from louisiana lol we rule you Hail ~cajuns~
    TehBritain
    TehBritain
    Noob

Post by TehBritain Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:30 pm

people from louisiana do rule ;D

all the tehs are from louisiana too btw
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:04 am

hi im evan im form newfoundland i kick... yeah soo im 18 i drink beer have fun play pattonscape and i se to paly hockey but i quit adn now i play patton drink beer and do nothing but lay in bed and sleep..

sleeping kicks....too lol Razz

ign- str master

irl- evan organ
    robin pker10
    robin pker10
    Noob

Post by robin pker10 Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:07 am

w00t im jonny
    im 15 and i live in AUSTRIA cheers cheers

ya i like skateboarding, playing monster hunter 2nd g und ps
    patton ftw!

btw.. im not a girl.. just switched ingame cause i was bored =P

ya.. dont know
    greetings to all of europe!
    im playing since the 25th of may, last yeaR
    I GOT resetted once.. dont know why
    may cause i havent been on for like 3 months
    yea.. im admin and mods on many different servers cause i play on them when patton is offline

ign- robin pker10
    coolsport4
    coolsport4
    Noob

Post by coolsport4 Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:07 am

hi all, im coolsport4
    looking forward meeting with you ingame
    cc.connor.carr
    cc.connor.carr
    Noob

Post by cc.connor.carr Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:22 am

hi im Connor im 13 , i live in the u.k.
    i play rs im lvl 120 best skill is 99 cooking Razz
    i got to Forest secondary school along with Matt(Happyman) and Josh(yourmum123)

I have a m8 who is very sad, he spends his life on rs and eating macdonalds

well peace out!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:18 am

mod strmaster wrote:hi im evan im form newfoundland i kick... yeah soo im 18 i drink beer have fun play pattonscape and i se to paly hockey but i quit adn now i play patton drink beer and do nothing but lay in bed and sleep..

sleeping kicks....too lol Razz

ign- str master

irl- evan organ

why you got mod in your name nub
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:22 am

hes a mod.. in game...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:26 am

Mardo wrote:hes a mod.. in game...

what the **** hes an asshole wow another addition to the death of patton i'll make it easier
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:59 pm

Hey guys, Im john.. Frends call me JB. I live in wisconisn, DAIRY STATE FTW! lol, i snowboard, and paintball. Played rs on a 97 but hes gone, played football, now i play lacrosse and soccer. Im 13, 14 in 1 week. Love patton, BRICE YOU'VE CREATED SOMETHING AMAZING!

Thats basically alot about me lol..

Ign: siegeballa08

Any questions pm me!
    gilded veng
    gilded veng
    Noob

Post by gilded veng Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:07 pm

Sup im luke and i live in Ole flat Kansas!! (Bout 5 - 10 min from missouri) cheers cheers
    I just turned 14 (bday jan 10th) go to school at kansas city christian k-12!
    I love sports! Watch all but soccer (kick...run....kick..run...) I play football baseball basketball soccer! Make A team in every sport. Hope to go pro in baseball some day! after sports and school i come play patton hoping one day ill get mod! Used to play rs got lvl 90+ i think and a 99. Got bored after 99 goal and new updates.

Any questions pm me!! albino

Ign: Gilded Veng

Rln: Luke Elam
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:20 pm

yo!

my name is Dillian, im 16, i live in Bastrop louisiana. i spend most of my time hanging with friends, skateboarding, playing football, drinking moonshine, swimming, going to boring a$$ movies to hang out with my gf and her friends. i mostly enjoy football skateboarding and hnaging with friends. i play pattonscape and runescape when i have a chance. i like to listen to Rock rap, and a few country songs. most of my friends are eather skateboarders rednecks, or black people =P idk why. but they choose me i dont choose them lol. i was the 2nd admin to ever be on pattonscape. 2nd mod also. i have played pattonscape every since it came out. that is probably why everyone is always friends with me. lol

well this is what i do and this is who i am.

goodluck to everyone out there!!
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:40 pm

hey, im Joel. i live in canada, thats all i can say., I Snow Board, Wake board, wake skate, surf, And mostly skateboard. I just turned 14 on Jan 15th. I just play for fun. I love Avenged seven fold, atreyu, Bullet for my valentine, AngerFist, and yes, i love screamo. i also like some rap, along with linken park.

PCE
    godofdeathandlight
    godofdeathandlight
    Noob

Post by godofdeathandlight Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:16 am

Sorry for posting in wrong section guys.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:04 am

I'm Jester. I'm 17 years old and I'm a senior at Dixie Heights High School. I was born in Baitsville Indiana, if anyone knows this is where coffins are made lol. As many of you guys know I do know Brice, and I regret telling some people that lol. Other then playing on the computer, now that I got it fixed, all I do is chill with friends and im starting to work out again. I will be 18 on June 24th. If you guys want to know anything else just ask.
    cassy
    Noob

Post by cassy Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:05 am

jester.. hi
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:54 am

cassy..Hello
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:41 pm

Jester..hi
    netrecov
    netrecov
    Noob

Post by netrecov Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:06 pm

ok Well Im John. Im 26 years old. I currently working at wendy's trying to make money to get license back. im am divorced with 2 kids. I am mcse certified (Microsft Certified System Engineer). I am going to be starting more schooling to become a CSCE. Im sure alot of you know me in the game and if you don;t you soon will. I love tattoos and currently have 22 of them. lol My gf doesnt like that im on here all the time but oh well i think this game is cool and enjoy playing it. Im getting ready to move again so i might be gone for a lil bit due to me having to repair a house in wichita so i can have my gf move in with me. Im currently in hutchinson, ks. this place sucks, im from a bigger city and a small town just isnt for me. Well see you guys later
    GrandReborn
    GrandReborn
    Noob

Post by GrandReborn Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:21 am

My name is Alex. I'm a Junior in HS. I playe baseball. and I <3 pattonscape gj Brice Smile
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:14 am

Admin_Jester wrote:I'm Jester. I'm 17 years old and I'm a senior at Dixie Heights High School. I was born in Baitsville Indiana, if anyone knows this is where coffins are made lol. As many of you guys know I do know Brice, and I regret telling some people that lol. Other then playing on the computer, now that I got it fixed, all I do is chill with friends and im starting to work out again. I will be 18 on June 24th. If you guys want to know anything else just ask.

Nice to meet you Smile

But just one thing that I love about your sig and I think no one has mentioned - You can totally see through the chick's shirt !! ROFL !!

Nah but really

Im Andy a 14 year old who turn 15 next september lol. I go to a middle school in a small town in Wisconsin. 8th grade. I play football, soccer, some baseball, track, and I snowboard. Ive got blonde hair that ISNT bleached even though everyone says it is at my school and jokes about it but its NOT. (the pic is from january because im in mexico there so my hair isnt as white as it is in summer lol) But ya I also love riding my bike everywhere and skateboarding. Pattonscape is also pretty much all I do on the computer lol. Im pretty good with computers and stuff and Im pretty smart I guess. I get good grades and im in algebra and Spanish ( the only 2 advanced classes in 8th grade) and they are high school classes. Also Im 5' 8" as of 2/14/09 and I work out sometimes on my pull up bar that I have on my door and I weigh 130 lbs and ive got blue eyes lol. Ive got german blood and stuff and I was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (home of german imigrants and the best beers ever) lol. Anyways, sorry for the complete biography there but I guess im really bored =ppp

nice to meet u ppl =D
    got mom3
    got mom3
    Noob

Post by got mom3 Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:05 am

Im 13 and yea i like in wisconsin to so yea =]
    the dragon
    the dragon
    Noob

Post by the dragon Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:38 am

Hi My name is Torkild and i live in Norway/kristiansand. My friend in the game is Curtis-v-k.
    i play Football. not american footbal though. i am 13 years old in 8th grade.
    I dont play rs because of all the update and it took so long time go up levels so a friend, curtis-v-k told me about this awsome game and i said: nah i gonna quit play computer games but he said:try once and i did and i loved it! Very Happy
    my biggest dream on patton is to become mod and never gonna be ipbanned more Razz

That was all about me. Nice to met all the others Very Happy

The dragon Very Happy
    Claymanjam4
    Claymanjam4
    Noob

Post by Claymanjam4 Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:59 am

Im claymanjam4 im 13 14 in like 4 ontyhs i live in iowa and thats about it afro

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:08 am