PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

4 posters

Can someone give me a client to download

brickstick
    brickstick
    Noob

Can someone give me a client to download Empty Can someone give me a client to download

Post by brickstick Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:56 pm

i need a client to download this is brickstick and im coming back and i cannot play cause when i download super client it dont work its messed up but anyways if anyone has a good server i can use lemme know
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Can someone give me a client to download Empty Re: Can someone give me a client to download

Post by Andyz5 Fri May 01, 2009 10:08 pm

I'll upload one and give you the link to it on megaupload or something.. idk
    Anonymous

Can someone give me a client to download Empty Re: Can someone give me a client to download

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 10:12 pm

edited out

Last edited by Fishing Exp on Fri May 01, 2009 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Fri May 01, 2009 10:18 pm

ffs man people arent supposed to know that!!
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Sat May 02, 2009 7:48 am

go to sieges tutorial.
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Sat May 02, 2009 8:02 am

ok i got one here if you want it.
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Sat May 02, 2009 9:41 am

Andy i think you forgot the winrar and java too.
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Sat May 02, 2009 7:41 pm

most people already have winrar and java is usually self updating unless your talking about jdk 6 which you dont need for this client because its supposed to be used with v1..
    kyuubi1736
    Noob

Post by kyuubi1736 Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:20 pm

posted in wrong section. lol

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:56 pm