PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+2
xdark lord
bison13
6 posters

Who should i give my stuff to =p??

Poll

who should i give my stuff to?

[ 3 ]
    Who should i give my stuff to =p?? Bar_left14%Who should i give my stuff to =p?? Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Who should i give my stuff to =p?? Bar_left27%Who should i give my stuff to =p?? Bar_right [27%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Who should i give my stuff to =p?? Bar_left9%Who should i give my stuff to =p?? Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Who should i give my stuff to =p?? Bar_left18%Who should i give my stuff to =p?? Bar_right [18%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Who should i give my stuff to =p?? Bar_left9%Who should i give my stuff to =p?? Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Who should i give my stuff to =p?? Bar_left23%Who should i give my stuff to =p?? Bar_right [23%] 

Total Votes: 22
    Poll closed
    Anonymous

Who should i give my stuff to =p?? Empty Who should i give my stuff to =p??

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:50 pm

Hey, i might kinda quit, but i also might come back, like th other 2 times lol, so im trying to find out som1 who will keep my stuff while im gone and will give back if i come back (if i have those items) ill come back the next day lol) , help me choose who deserves it.
    bison13
    bison13
    Noob

Who should i give my stuff to =p?? Empty Re: Who should i give my stuff to =p??

Post by bison13 Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:23 pm

DUDE???WHY DID YOU CHOOSE ALL MODS???

oh yeah sure us NORMAL players just dont fit the ballet...

plus dark pyro should be in there...he owns
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:24 pm

he chose his good friends lol not mods
    xdark lord
    xdark lord
    Noob

Post by xdark lord Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:27 pm

i am not a friend =( o well lol i pick daddy he got hacked and lost his stuff =(
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:35 pm

darn it, i forgot dark pyro
    Dark pyro
    Noob

Post by Dark pyro Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:31 am

dark pyro
    god of all3
    god of all3
    Noob

Post by god of all3 Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:39 am

yea you should give it to daddy he got hacked i saw him with torso and some cheap legs feel srry for him.... Very Happy
    99mage99
    99mage99
    Noob

Post by 99mage99 Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:54 am

im not ur good friend =\ and dont quit ='( ur awsome person and awsomeeeeeeeeeeeee pker lol u teach me alot (shut up to all the pervs out there) lol plase dont quittt ='(((((
    Ultimate Hybrid
    Noob

Post by Ultimate Hybrid Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:00 am

don't quit and to da guy who mentioned pyro
    coughs* scammed billions by xtele coughs*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:36 am