PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+8
cassy
curtis-v-k
Joe1234
h311 spawn
Pk Rifle!
mille_killer
anvice14
Owner_Brice!
12 posters

Open v2 beta test-------GIVE FEEDBACK HERE! what you think?

Owner_Brice!
    Owner_Brice!
    Admin
    Admin

Open v2 beta test-------GIVE FEEDBACK HERE! what you think? Empty Open v2 beta test-------GIVE FEEDBACK HERE! what you think?

Post by Owner_Brice! Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:42 pm

Right now v2 is in late development stages we want lots and lots of feedback so we can add/remove things you guys dont like. the game is still really glitchy so dont freak out if something happens to your character, just start a new one because all the v2 chars will be deleted when the release of the final version is complete.
    anvice14
    Noob

Open v2 beta test-------GIVE FEEDBACK HERE! what you think? Empty Re: Open v2 beta test-------GIVE FEEDBACK HERE! what you think?

Post by anvice14 Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:48 pm

I think u should add a starter cuz its kinda hard to make money
    mille_killer
    mille_killer
    Noob

Open v2 beta test-------GIVE FEEDBACK HERE! what you think? Empty Re: Open v2 beta test-------GIVE FEEDBACK HERE! what you think?

Post by mille_killer Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:12 pm

i will loggin but he says

invalil port jackass
    what i want to do
    Pk Rifle!
    Pk Rifle!
    Noob

Post by Pk Rifle! Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:18 pm

1. add a starter
    2. G.E.
    3. the value of items dosent show up for some reason
    4. make it easier to make money...
    5. More teles
    6. since the music option is pretty useless right now... make it the area where u can tele to places like barbarian village and camelot and rimmington and stuff...
    7. idk how but t needs to be alot less glitchy... i will sometimes dc because i attacked a monster...
    8. more quests, lol
    9. Add the ability to change like the color of ur clothing and hair... it's kind of annoying...
    10. i would personally like the ::bank command
    11. I cant find a darn hammer for smithing so i can make my own armor...
    12. when u click on clay, u mine copper???

Well, this all i got so far... so anyways, i love the v2 and yeah... it's awesome!
    h311 spawn
    h311 spawn
    Noob

Post by h311 spawn Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:55 pm

i just want to know if our characters will be reset, cuz im gunna cry if they will be. i put my heart and soul into my character. jk about the soul, but i worked hard never the less, i think that the ppl who tested the beta should be able to keep there lvls and when the real game comes out, we wont have to start from scratch, like we are the game lords or something. i mean its only like 7 ppl, come on.
    Joe1234
    Joe1234
    Noob

Post by Joe1234 Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:08 pm

I agree with H311 Spawn...except about the crying and the heart and soul thing -.-
    Owner_Brice!
    Owner_Brice!
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Owner_Brice! Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:04 pm

v2 characters will be reset when the final release comes out
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:39 pm

Brice why u never answer my pm's like u did before!! like my friend forgot the pass on: acc name: 1234 and i got iped and i got reseted Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:51 pm

Curtis please post this stuff in the correct section, under the correct topic.
    cassy
    Noob

Post by cassy Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:52 am

i cant play v2 cause ms-dos program or whatever lol Sad
    Foster
    Foster
    Noob

Post by Foster Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:43 pm

I dunno if you are or not but make it so monsters drop stuff... like godwars they drop stuff to make gs.
    And you should be able to loot implings
    nyclilboy325
    nyclilboy325
    Noob

Post by nyclilboy325 Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:03 pm

umm im trying to log in and it gets stuck at conneting to update server and it doesnt work it worked 1 time and now it doesnt work again is there any problem in the game v2?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:28 pm

brice if u can add a ge like rs and add bounty hunter and other stuff like godwars like thats would be total ownage ok:P

1. ge
    2. bounty hunter
    3. godwars
    4. trades
    5. dont add limit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol i hated that
    6. add party hats only 1-3 sets
    7. working jad 63 waves and make it easy
    8. all working quests
    9. all items with the real prices like blue party hat 350m and stuff
    10. make a client please Smile
    11. add mask set 1-3
    12. santa 1-4
    13. all skills working
    14. real wildy at edge
    15. make a bounty hunter tele
    16. make working cats/dogs if u can do that
    17. make all staff the same a demote a few if needs or permote if need Smile
    18. v2 kicks major asss Smile parden the languge Smile
    nyclilboy325
    nyclilboy325
    Noob

Post by nyclilboy325 Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:58 pm

umm im trying to log in and it gets stuck at conneting to update server and it doesnt work it worked 1 time and now it doesnt work again is there any problem in the game v2?
    SOriginal
    SOriginal
    Noob

Post by SOriginal Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:40 pm

Loading connecting to Update server ... Gets frozen at that part Any suggestions? i played it b4 now its always frozen there
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:43 pm

If it's stuck at Error Connecting To Server... Either the server is Down or you didn't drag your titana cache/ 508 cache, Into your C:/ Windows Drive. Pm me for more info.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:08 pm