PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+2
the dragon
briantang8
6 posters

Can some1 give me instructions to log in and what i need?

briantang8
    briantang8
    Noob

Can some1 give me instructions to log in and what i need? Empty Can some1 give me instructions to log in and what i need?

Post by briantang8 Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:21 pm

Please i want to play i dont know how to do it!!
    the dragon
    the dragon
    Noob

Can some1 give me instructions to log in and what i need? Empty Re: Can some1 give me instructions to log in and what i need?

Post by the dragon Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:24 pm

In server ip: write: pattonscape.servegame.com and port: dont change it! then just write a name and password Smile
    briantang8
    briantang8
    Noob

Can some1 give me instructions to log in and what i need? Empty Re: Can some1 give me instructions to log in and what i need?

Post by briantang8 Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:28 pm

thats what i did but it say ''ERORR CONECTION''
    briantang8
    briantang8
    Noob

Post by briantang8 Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:30 pm

and how do i change the server IP anyhow
    briantang8
    briantang8
    Noob

Post by briantang8 Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:33 pm

and how to register for game can send me link?
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:24 pm

if its error conecting to server it means the server is down and noone can play
    Deniz
    Deniz
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Deniz Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:30 pm

when it says error connecting means server is down for a while
    and once you make the account you get your character and everything all set up.
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:42 pm

you should use silab client, mopar will very often times dc u right away. server ip is pattonscape.servegame.com, dont change port. If it sais error connecting, it means server will be down until server gets put back up or the server resets. Hope to see u in game and if u have any questions add me.. My IGN (in game name) is Siegeballa08

Hopefully c ya, in lil bit
    shado
    shado
    Noob

Post by shado Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:51 am

i got d'ed and it says i cant log back in that im already logged in. It wont unlog me out of the game i guess lol. idk what to do
    shado
    shado
    Noob

Post by shado Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:03 am

I would vote on you guys but... idk what the game play is because it wont let me log in. i logged in for maybe.. 5 minutes got dc'ed and now it says i gotta wait 60 seconds..waited 60 seconds. nothing. help? Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:09 am

please dont double post thank you

b-day in 5 months!!!! turning 19~
    shado
    shado
    Noob

Post by shado Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:37 am

Admin, maybe instead of telling me not to double post you could help me. Thank you. <33
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:44 am

go to http://client.silabsoft.org/client.php and put ip pattonscape.servegame.com

its offline........

b-day in 5 months!!!! turning 19~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:01 pm