PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+18
0wn4g3 29
jayman2010
dr0p d34d mf
melkor57
bobbly60
spazgibson
curtis-v-k
reyman195
FIRE KING
makk123 123
Eat N Pink
general pker
natalielovesbrice
Gangsterprt2
PR0NESS
I D0wN3d I
Owner_Brice!
22 posters

READ HERE IF YOU GOT BANNED FOR THE DUPE THING.

curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

READ HERE IF YOU GOT BANNED FOR THE DUPE THING. - Page 2 Empty Re: READ HERE IF YOU GOT BANNED FOR THE DUPE THING.

Post by curtis-v-k Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:35 pm

In game name: Curtis-v-k

How i got the duped items: if the tokkuls was duped i sold and ss to abyssal for 1000k tokkul.. and bandos tasset and pl8 to ambushed for 10000tokkul and blue mask to flyfly for 10000 tokul and 2 green masks to the same.. flyfly for 5k tokkul... plz pm me when i got it back then i gonna play this gme again..
    Gangsterprt2
    Gangsterprt2
    Noob

READ HERE IF YOU GOT BANNED FOR THE DUPE THING. - Page 2 Empty Re: READ HERE IF YOU GOT BANNED FOR THE DUPE THING.

Post by Gangsterprt2 Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:38 pm

lol your funny because if it took him months to do it he must suck at codeing or is just really lazy. second of all i have better **** to do than sit here and argue with some immature bitch trying to stick up for her big liped boyfriend. he puts his trust in the wrong hands and thats his problem and he will figure that out sooner or later.

peace out pattonscape

**** you brice
    natalielovesbrice
    natalielovesbrice
    Noob

Post by natalielovesbrice Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:42 pm

lol im not immature. you are. SEE YA!
    Gangsterprt2
    Gangsterprt2
    Noob

Post by Gangsterprt2 Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:42 pm

bye bitch
    natalielovesbrice
    natalielovesbrice
    Noob

Post by natalielovesbrice Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:47 pm

lol im not even a bitch. if you all were this mad becase you got banned and still wanted to play all you had to do was not be a **** to brice and he would have unbanned you. thats your fault.
    spazgibson
    spazgibson
    Noob

Post by spazgibson Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:47 pm

ign spazgibson

who gave items abyssal and razmig

i had 40k tokkul on the account but i didn't dupe it or get it for free

i traded a mask set for it.

and brice.

can i have the 1 shot sword? back.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:53 pm

spazgibson wrote:ign spazgibson

who gave items abyssal and razmig

i had 40k tokkul on the account but i didn't dupe it or get it for free

i traded a mask set for it.

and brice.

can i have the 1 shot sword? back.

Wtf mf i didnt give you ****..
    spazgibson
    spazgibson
    Noob

Post by spazgibson Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:12 pm

not all of it.. i bought my red mask from you though..

and it was some person named mitchy that bought the mask set for 40k tokkul
    I D0wN3d I
    I D0wN3d I
    Noob

Post by I D0wN3d I Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:31 pm

natalie did u get coal for christmas Razz jk lmao
    bobbly60
    bobbly60
    Noob

Post by bobbly60 Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:57 pm

i don't know if i got banned or not ...just im unable to logging so if i have been banned

IGN=bobbly60

sold a b tasset to flyflyarrow and he gave me 2k tokk
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:48 pm

hey spaz, i didnt give u sht so ... yea... dont freakn lie cuz i bsed u tehs
    melkor57
    melkor57
    Noob

Post by melkor57 Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:05 pm

razmig shut the hell up you and sam were giving out all sorts of crap on xmas.
    Eat N Pink
    Eat N Pink
    Noob

Post by Eat N Pink Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:36 am

melkor speaks tha truth.
    thanks bro
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

Post by dr0p d34d mf Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:07 am

**** ive missed a whole lot of ****... this game is going to **** tbh.. all these duped items.. everyone arguing.. and crap ... howd this even happene :S i missed a while lot :/
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:44 am

IN game name: Ismannen
    In game name: Curtis-v-k

on both accounts i sold an ss to abyssal for 1000k tokkul..
    then i traded over ca 420k tokkul on ismannen... so both acocunts is reseted but not banned..

PS: i didnt duped! i either dont know how to do it!
    jayman2010
    jayman2010
    Noob

Post by jayman2010 Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:54 am

curtis you keep changing your story every time..
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:00 pm

No i didnt... lol on both i said that i sold ss to ayssal for the duped tokkuls..
    0wn4g3 29
    0wn4g3 29
    Noob

Post by 0wn4g3 29 Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:14 pm

i traded my bandos tassets for 30k tokkul and get banned all i want is the big stuff back i lost.

999m
    white partyhat
    bandos boots
    bandos chest
    fury
    verac helm
    12 dds
    any1 who can help pm me plz

i have already been reset but if i just got those items back i will be happy ty
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:19 pm

all i wnat back is my levels and: 1 phat set, 1 mask set, x-mas kracker, full ahrim, full verac, full dh, karil pl8 and skirt, torag hammers,legs and helm, 2 gilded skirt, full gilded without helm, all giod armour with out sara helm, bunny ears, 999m, 5k tokkul, ags, bgs, zammy banner, all berets, full bandos, ss, g maul, full rock-shell wothout helm, c shield, and much much moooore!!!!!
    Matavix
    Matavix
    Noob

Post by Matavix Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:24 pm

ign:steff

i think abyssal gave me duped items!! he showed me 10 maks sets!

and bric ei didnt dupe i wasnt on for 4 days and now im back and im reseted i was skiing in gosau!!(austria)

pls rereset me i swear i didnt dupe !!

i lsot phat set 2 mask set barrows set 22 dh sets bandos sets bgs
    2 ags
    and much mcuh more...

pls brice i ask u in a friendly way unreset me !!!! Sad
    hockeyowns
    hockeyowns
    Noob

Post by hockeyowns Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:49 pm

ign: paul
    i got tokkul from flyflyarrow but iw as gonna give u it right when u logged on
    hockeyowns
    hockeyowns
    Noob

Post by hockeyowns Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:07 pm

lol natalie i love it when u say fail
    makk123 123
    makk123 123
    Noob

Post by makk123 123 Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:11 pm

brice never anwser!
    but i dont got baned i got reset.
    i dont dupe. got from curtis and he got from abyssal!
    i lost much and all my lvls and stuff!

ign: makk123123
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:14 pm

And abyssal got them from JAMBEBUS Very Happy
    Matavix
    Matavix
    Noob

Post by Matavix Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:16 pm

im reseted because i think i pked saint dog(asyran's acc) then i got banned for 2 days and then i llogged in and 1 day after it i got reseted!! Sad brice y? what i did?

ANSWER HERE IF U ARE A GOOD OWNER!! ur on but i dont write back in pm's and in game u ignore most of the ppl!! Sad Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:09 pm