PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+5
kill3r
fulful
Owner_Brice!
J0EL
siegeballa08
9 posters

Anyone that plays patton read this-siegeballa08-read this@

siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Anyone that plays patton read this-siegeballa08-read this@ Empty Anyone that plays patton read this-siegeballa08-read this@

Post by siegeballa08 Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:43 pm

ok guys
    starting tomorrow at 3 am i leave for Bucaramunga Colombia. (country in south America) my dad is a surgeon and for the last 22 years he and some surgeons from the medical college of Wisconsin have put a team together and go down and help kids. My dad is a craniofacial surgeon so he does faces and he helps people with all kinds of disformitees. i went down there when i was like 2 but now i am 14 and my mom, sister, dad, and team are going down there for 2 weeks and helpin ppl. My sister and i gotta run the supply room and unload about 60 boxes. We arent getting payed its all volunteer work. TO GET TO THE POINT@!! this is a really great thing my family is doing and im not gonna be on pattonscape for 2 weeks unless i can get on 1 down there but im workin from 6 am to midnight so im not really gonna have time.. C YA IN 2 WEEKS PATTON!!!!! and all my frends!

~i wont be checkin this post till im back so comment and i cant w8 to c them!!!

WHATCHOVER PATTON AND FOLLOW THE RULES!!!!! that includes u spech 2 veng... haha jk peace guys!@!!
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Anyone that plays patton read this-siegeballa08-read this@ Empty Re: Anyone that plays patton read this-siegeballa08-read this@

Post by J0EL Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:49 pm

peace dude. Happy working!
    Owner_Brice!
    Owner_Brice!
    Admin
    Admin

Anyone that plays patton read this-siegeballa08-read this@ Empty Re: Anyone that plays patton read this-siegeballa08-read this@

Post by Owner_Brice! Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:56 pm

good for you guys!!!
    fulful
    fulful
    Noob

Post by fulful Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:03 pm

Razz brice lol Smile have fun
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:21 am

GUYS!! IM IN COLOMBIA!!! MY DAD BROUGHT HIS COMP!!!! im not gonna be playing on pattonscape but i might be checking the fourums every now and then. i wake up at 6 and end at aout 6. my dad had 4cases yesterday so i was constantly running. i might be on this weekend because i dont work then.. PEACE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!colombia is warm=]]]]]
    fulful
    fulful
    Noob

Post by fulful Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:43 am

hope u havin a good time Razz

Last edited by fulful on Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kill3r
    Noob

Post by kill3r Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:22 am

Have a nice time =P
    But siege u stole that @!@! from me ^^
    i always did that xD.
    b00bman
    b00bman
    Noob

Post by b00bman Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:26 pm

ur actually amazing lol, 6-12 OMFG lol, but seriouse -.- ur family must be well generouse to liek go out there and get ti all organised=O, u all deserve one of those medals the queens give out, lol

it must be warmer then eng =[
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:47 pm

haha thanks guys, yea its a ton of work but its cool to know that our group (30 people) split into 3 teams is helping over 200 kids. we are workin hard and all is well. its HOTT down here~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!its preatty awsome and there is some hot chicks down here@
    five230
    Noob

Anyone that plays patton read this-siegeballa08-read this@ Empty Going to afganistan

Post by five230 Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:41 pm

wow
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:06 am

true
    b00bman
    b00bman
    Noob

Post by b00bman Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:46 pm

lol when you say "hot chicks" do you mean realy sweaty ugly girls that fart xD xD or girls that realy realy fit lol, i trust its first one xO xO

lolol peace outman
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:42 pm

good looking ones numb nuts hahaha
    dragener33
    Noob

Post by dragener33 Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:54 pm

haha its nice ur helping the needie
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:18 pm

thanks, yea its cool.
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:38 pm

kk ima be on this weekend lil bit... tonight if the server goes back up and prolly a lil tomorow...

AND BTW COLOMBIANS KNOW HOW TO PARTY!!!!!!
    I D0wN3d I
    I D0wN3d I
    Noob

Post by I D0wN3d I Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:44 pm

i hope u forget ur passport and cant get back in the country.

no respect.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:39 am

screw you! siegeballa is the best, go take a horse **** to the face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:41 am

no swearing but download that was not nice to say and id straighten up your act ok
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:51 am

I D0wN3d I wrote:i hope u forget ur passport and cant get back in the country.

no respect.

Screw u... no one likes u
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:52 am

sorry for the double post but.....

IM COMIN HOME TOMOROW GUYS!
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:52 am

Woot, when you come you can help me Razz
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:00 pm

lol kk

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:46 am