PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

EVERYONE READ!!

Ultimate Hybrid
    Noob

EVERYONE READ!! Empty EVERYONE READ!!

Post by Ultimate Hybrid Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:45 am

Dark Pyro is extreamly pissed and is fucking everyone

"ok frist hand you lie im tired of haters and little bitches mod was fun wile it lasted i mean i tryed and tryed to help ppl make the server better but all i hear is shit lies and ppl treat me like shit i had it had it so im quiting patton scape but pissed me off cause dude this is bullshit so to all my friend ty for being there and the faggiots fuck ima get a fucking life fuck runescpae and this computer this server is the bomb but to many fucking noobs i see why sam quit brice and all the mods and admins was awsome this server rocked but ima bann you and others that you homos cause all you do is cry cry cry the server always frezes when i pk or in shanty i log back on dead losing 999mill each time its bullshit the server is uselly good but brice wenton vacation and it has been crashing alot im sad that i will not get to see p2p i mean it is gonna be awsome but i have really tryed to me a good mod asyrans pissed they took his pk and its been going down hill for me he will still play i wont im seeking my chances skating all day not on the computer ty very much dark pyro god bless all"

ok hes been banning peeps all day and teleing 2 wild and killing them i highly suggest not logging in or if you really want!!! turn private off!!! everyone must listen or they will most likely be banned or loose everything. anyone who doesnt listen is stupid

Last edited by Ultimate Hybrid on Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ultimate Hybrid
    Noob

EVERYONE READ!! Empty Re: EVERYONE READ!!

Post by Ultimate Hybrid Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:47 am

he unbanned himself somehow!! everyone b aware

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:23 am