PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+18
0wn4g3 29
jayman2010
dr0p d34d mf
melkor57
bobbly60
spazgibson
curtis-v-k
reyman195
FIRE KING
makk123 123
Eat N Pink
general pker
natalielovesbrice
Gangsterprt2
PR0NESS
I D0wN3d I
Owner_Brice!
22 posters

READ HERE IF YOU GOT BANNED FOR THE DUPE THING.

Owner_Brice!
    Owner_Brice!
    Admin
    Admin

READ HERE IF YOU GOT BANNED FOR THE DUPE THING. Empty READ HERE IF YOU GOT BANNED FOR THE DUPE THING.

Post by Owner_Brice! Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:47 am

i will be unbanning most players banned banned from the item dup glitch.

here is what you need to do.

Post on this thread your in game name.
    and how you got the duped items.

You will get your account back with all stats the same, but you will lose all items that pattonscape ltd thinks could be duped.

The reason you are all banned is for the good of the game. The amount of duped items could ruin the games economy.

Sorry for the inconvenience
    I D0wN3d I
    I D0wN3d I
    Noob

READ HERE IF YOU GOT BANNED FOR THE DUPE THING. Empty Re: READ HERE IF YOU GOT BANNED FOR THE DUPE THING.

Post by I D0wN3d I Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:55 am

ign=p k f u r y

here are who i THINK i got duped items from@
    erica
    paul
    sam
    razmig
    flyflyarrow
    abyssal
    paul
    demiflame2
    x r u s h x

Last edited by I D0wN3d I on Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    PR0NESS
    PR0NESS
    Noob

READ HERE IF YOU GOT BANNED FOR THE DUPE THING. Empty Re: READ HERE IF YOU GOT BANNED FOR THE DUPE THING.

Post by PR0NESS Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:57 am

ign:proness

i got items that might have been duped from some guy called benjamin
    Gangsterprt2
    Gangsterprt2
    Noob

Post by Gangsterprt2 Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:00 am

i could tell you exactly who had fucking duped items but you wont fucking listen to me because you think i did that ****.

btw this is tehtaylor
    natalielovesbrice
    natalielovesbrice
    Noob

Post by natalielovesbrice Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:48 am

how about instead of complaining and being mad at brice.. just grow up and see what has been going on is wrong. and if you want to play again prove that you are MATURE enough to play without causing any trouble. its not that hard
    Gangsterprt2
    Gangsterprt2
    Noob

Post by Gangsterprt2 Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:04 am

why dont you tell your so called mature boyfriend to stop lieing to everyone b/c i got on gave him all the crap and he iped me after the 20 seconds i was on.
    natalielovesbrice
    natalielovesbrice
    Noob

Post by natalielovesbrice Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:18 am

um he's not lying and its the fact that you are so rude that he's going to keep you banned. And just giving them back doesn't make it better
    Gangsterprt2
    Gangsterprt2
    Noob

Post by Gangsterprt2 Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:01 am

you want me to be the mature one but your still argueing with me??? ill be the more mature one and walk away
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:07 am

good boii Razz
    general pker
    general pker
    Noob

Post by general pker Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:10 am

IGN = general pker

IGN = mad mike

kk

general pker: i sold full bandso for the tokkul

mad mike: i pked ags in wildy then i went home

then hoskisn pm me and offered me 20m tokkul

pls brice talk to me on server and i will describe more
    general pker
    general pker
    Noob

Post by general pker Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:11 am

IGN = general pker

IGN = mad mike

kk

general pker: i sold full bandso for the tokkul

mad mike: i pked ags in wildy then i went home

then hoskisn pm me and offered me 20m tokkul

pls brice talk to me on server and i will describe more
    general pker
    general pker
    Noob

Post by general pker Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:11 am

sry didnt want to double post
    Eat N Pink
    Eat N Pink
    Noob

Post by Eat N Pink Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:15 am

ign : tehbritain

i have no clue why i got banned again.
    i was chillin at home and i get iped Smile
    mucho gracias brice
    makk123 123
    makk123 123
    Noob

Post by makk123 123 Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:42 am

curtis-v-k sell something to abyssal. and abyssal give 1003k tokull
    for it. and curtis-v-k is my classmate/ one of my best friend
    so he give 180k tokull for ags and bandos chest.
    i dont know its was not allowed!

ign: makk123123

and i got reset and lost all my stuff for that thats not fear
    makk123 123
    makk123 123
    Noob

Post by makk123 123 Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:49 am

its not fear i killed someone and got the new sword and no i lost it!
    Noob

Post by 80807734 Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:40 am

IGN = ambushed...
    but i think it needs to be deleted first coz i tried logging into it when it was deleted and it made a new one.....

duped item was 10m tokkul which was given as a present to me by abyssal who was given 999m tokkul from ash (jambebus) who i think got off raz ..

i had like mask set phat set ags bandos and that new cool sword thing
    FIRE KING
    Noob

Post by FIRE KING Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:36 am

IGN:FIRE KING

I got the duped item : tokkuls from abyssal

I WISH I COULD HAVE MY ACCOUNT BACK

IVE BEEN A GREAT HELPER IN PATTON

IVE NEVER BROKE A RULE

ALMOST ALL THE ADMINS TRUST ME

I WISH I COULD GET MY ACCOUNT BACK

THANK BRICE

FIRE KING
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:51 am

LEts set this **** story straight someone duped and had given yo jambebus he obv didnt know so i ended up having it and i didnt know so.. yeah i have no reason to be banned
    reyman195
    reyman195
    Noob

Post by reyman195 Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:55 pm

My user name for pattonscape is reyman195, I am not sure you will be giving back my Bandos set due to you thinking it may be duped. Well i got the duped tokel thats the only thing i got it from F I R E K I N G as xmas present which he got from Abyssal and Abyssal got it from Ash or thats who Abyssal said so iam not going to talk about that. Now i had 3 verac flials i also had bandos boots bandos chst plate and giluded skirt and veracs helm, i also had other stuff but i dont remember thier was also 1 more set of veracs and 1 set of dharoks . here is my stats i had 99 cooking 91 theving and i had 65 prayer i also had 99 mage i had and i had 99 cooking and i had 89 hp i had 75 str and i had 82 att and 73 defence and thats about it.
    reyman195
    reyman195
    Noob

Post by reyman195 Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:58 pm

Brice i had full bandos no skirt it was guilded skirt and i had veracs helm 1 set of veracs 1 set of dharoks and 2 whips and my stats where level 98 and 82 str 89 hp 73 def 75 str and thats about it o and i had 3 flails.
    I D0wN3d I
    I D0wN3d I
    Noob

Post by I D0wN3d I Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:03 pm

gracias brice y natalie por la unban Smile
    Gangsterprt2
    Gangsterprt2
    Noob

Post by Gangsterprt2 Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:18 pm

lol all the duped items came from raz you dip shits. brice pretty much banned everyone for getting them items from him, and the only reason he unbanned all of us is because no one was playing pattonscape. he was loseing all his so called "donations" that just end up in his back pocket.
    natalielovesbrice
    natalielovesbrice
    Noob

Post by natalielovesbrice Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:10 pm

um yea he's allowed to get money from this game.. he made it .

and more than $400 has gone to charity.

and he gets around 50 new players a day. so your incredibly wrong. nice try.
    Gangsterprt2
    Gangsterprt2
    Noob

Post by Gangsterprt2 Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:28 pm

your funny because i played everyday and there was no more than 30 poeple on at once. and btw he didnt make it he downloaded a source and added a few monsters and items. it would take no more than a week to make an exact copy of pattonscape
    natalielovesbrice
    natalielovesbrice
    Noob

Post by natalielovesbrice Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:32 pm

umm i would know more than you about how many players join everyday. you have no idea. and i watched him code it smartass so nice try. you still fail.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:25 pm