PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

4 posters

find a way to fix the dupe glitch

Dark pyro
    Noob

find a way to fix the dupe glitch Empty find a way to fix the dupe glitch

Post by Dark pyro Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:42 pm

ok i think brice should like mess with the connnecting thing where 2 accs cant log on the same name and reset every single bank where there will be no duped items rares will be rare again and the econmy of pattonscape will be back plz comment on what you think about my idea
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

find a way to fix the dupe glitch Empty Re: find a way to fix the dupe glitch

Post by J0EL Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:56 pm

that would be a better idea instead of iping/baning/reseting. If he fixed it then he could clear everyones banks
    Pk Rifle!
    Pk Rifle!
    Noob

Post by Pk Rifle! Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:59 pm

i dont want the banks cleared!!! Sad
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:43 pm

its a good idea to try and get glitches fixed but to reset everyone is wrong and i dont think hes gonna do it
    thats my thought
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:10 am

Odds are they are just two people who got reset or their banks cleared their selves. You don't need to clear everyone's banks just to get the problem solved. There are other ways around this and will more then likely be fixed in Pattonscape V2. So just wait for V2 if you guys want a fresh bank.
    Dark pyro
    Noob

Post by Dark pyro Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:47 pm

well for the people who still play v1 it wouldnt be fair seeing like everyone walking around with 1 hit ko gear and like 30 sets and if pattonscape would go back how it use to like dh and stuff and brice fixed the dupe glitch we would have 60 players online again like we use to pattonscape has downgraded there is no more pking everyone 1 hits people
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:39 pm

Dont bring that 1 hit gear here too. Stop complaining about it. This is about fixing the dupe glitch.

I'm sure Brice is trying to figure it out now so just wait guys.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:22 pm