PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

3 posters

Gigglebash's Anual Find and Seek #2

Poll

is this a good idea should i do another?

[ 10 ]
    Gigglebash's Anual Find and Seek #2 Bar_left67%Gigglebash's Anual Find and Seek #2 Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Gigglebash's Anual Find and Seek #2 Bar_left0%Gigglebash's Anual Find and Seek #2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Gigglebash's Anual Find and Seek #2 Bar_left20%Gigglebash's Anual Find and Seek #2 Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Gigglebash's Anual Find and Seek #2 Bar_left0%Gigglebash's Anual Find and Seek #2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Gigglebash's Anual Find and Seek #2 Bar_left13%Gigglebash's Anual Find and Seek #2 Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 15
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Gigglebash's Anual Find and Seek #2 Empty Gigglebash's Anual Find and Seek #2

Post by gigglebash Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:35 pm

Hi everyone its me again This Weekends Find and Seek match will Determin how Smart you Are and will require a little muscle. Along with the first one you must have a screenie but this weekend you will need to Tell me what the Building or Area West of it is, This is a pattonscape Based Game no other servers or Runescape can be used for this compotition.

Ok ive also added a new Twist to this Game now you have the chance to Win 2 PRizes, If you bring a Friend or A friend helps you win you can Win Hal of their Winnings So this weeks prizes are?!

1. Fury amulent and kralis xbow Won by Jester91
    2. Full Veracs Set Won by Jester91 and Unicorn
    3.full saradomin, and 100 Tokul and guthix chainskirt abyssal+thetank
    4.G legss ghelm drag 2h+baxe 100m Unicorn and bomberman123

If you win with a Friend the Prizes Will be Devided up into Equal Shares. Also if you help Your Friend Get a screen shot second you can split both of your Rewards. But thats not the End. When you take the Screen shot You must Say the Word that i am Saying and hold The Weapon i am holding in my hand.

When you post Post the name of the building or Area West of Where the screen shot is and you will win.

This Compotion Will Start Friday november 14th At 4:30 Pm Atlantic time
    And will End when either all 3 prizes are won or on sunday november 16th at 4:30 pm Atlantic time..

Hope to see you all there!!!!

Ok update:

How to play and what you need

1Screen shot of you saying your name
    2. Hold the weapon i am holding in your screen shot
    3.Post the name of the area or Building West of were you took Screenshot
    4. if you use a Friend Chance to win twice but rewards are split due to value!

Last edited by gigglebash on Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:55 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Anonymous

Gigglebash's Anual Find and Seek #2 Empty Re: Gigglebash's Anual Find and Seek #2

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:44 pm

If I can figure this out i'll be down.
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Gigglebash's Anual Find and Seek #2 Empty Re: Gigglebash's Anual Find and Seek #2

Post by gigglebash Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:28 pm

Ok this Weeks Area Will be Posted In 1 Hour Please Be ready to find were i am And remember

State your name and Hold the Weapon i am holding in the screen shot This week is (Magic Short bow) when you post your pic make sure to Post under it What is west of you in the Picture =)

[Pic]

Your text: West of this pic is (blah blah blah)

Hope to see many people trying Also the Area is always in pk area so you can kill someone on their way there
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:48 pm

and this Weeks Area is!!!

Gigglebash's Anual Find and Seek #2 L_2e0bac14a4a74788bda66119167d00e5

West of this area is??? Post what is west from where u are in the Pic under your Pic just like this =) Remember This weeks weapon is Magic short bow so you "Have" to wear it in screen shot
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:51 pm

yay im in the pic!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:59 pm

Man this hard iv been there on rs im sure of it
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:14 pm

I FOUND IT FIRST!!

Gigglebash's Anual Find and Seek #2 Winner

And the building west is the kaz fight arena!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:33 pm

This is for Unicorn

Gigglebash's Anual Find and Seek #2 Uni

West of this pic is the kaz fight arena!
    snowman
    snowman
    Noob

Post by snowman Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:52 pm

lol nice im never any good at this Razz
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:56 pm

This weeks Prizes are Closed and all won, My final Find and Seek Episode 3 will be giving out RARES!!! and lots of money so make sure to be there !!!

This has been a Gigglebash moment oopsies hehe ^_^
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:03 pm

thanks for all the stuff giggle, like my fury, karlis, and veracs =]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:58 am