PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+7
Epic Pker
dragener33
TehTyler
TehBritain
skillz99 god
dr0p d34d mf
gigglebash
11 posters

Travis and Ash\'s Christmas Find and seek (Important!)

gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Travis and Ash\'s Christmas Find and seek (Important!) Empty Travis and Ash's Christmas Find and seek (Important!)

Post by gigglebash Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:08 pm

Hi everyone gigglebash here, in celebration for Christmas were going to be throwing my last find and seek Event with Jambebus, Why? because its in the Spirit of christmas and we want to give you all something to remember patton by!

ok so past events have given:
    Gilded- Veracs- Partyhats- Gold- Gmaul- Bando's and much more!!! whats it going to be this time who knows!! this event will take place during Christmas Eve, Around 7:30pm My time Eastern seaboard Atlantic!

People that are pertisipating in this event: Myself Ill be giving prizes, Jambebus will be giving prizes, and if anyone else wants to chip in and give mini prizes that is appreciated to help us help you. Any one that gives 10-50m to the 4th place prize will get a hint on where to find me and Jambebus

Christmas event Prizes

First place: Prize from jambebus AGS
    Second place: (2)Full verac set and 20k rune arrows
    Third place: (2)Full dh and 16k rune arrows
    fourth place: 100m and Condolence

Reminder you will have to find were we are Hiding like all the other games, All rules will be posted below:

Rule 1: you must make an Exact copy of our Screenshot
    Rule 2: you must be holding the Weapon we are holding
    Rule 3: You must say the egzact word we are saying
    rule 4: you must find me (Cath ::cath)

This time is going to be different why? because your going to have to post a screenshot and Find were we are hding. Im sorry but it just wouldn't be a good christmas event with out a twist. This is also a solo Compotition.
    The weapon we will be holding will be an item bought from the shops that way everyone can play, and the word will be announced when the Compotition Starts Remember This may take place in wild so be aware that you may be Pked.

Other rules:

1. Please do not pk us because it will ruin the Fun for everyone to get free items
    2. if you pk anyone then it is no give backs
    3. if you post a screenie, but dont find us in our Second screenshot then you will not receive any reward (Warning) you must Find us to receive the reward.

Requirements:

You must be able to afford to buy a weapon of 10-1m worth
    And you must be able to brave the Wild

Final rule:
    This is a Single Find and seek only, So no helping your friend find it, if we see u bring anyone your friend and you will not recieve a Prize So be honest and let others have a chance.

Bodyguards:
    TehTyler
    TehBrit

Last edited by gigglebash on Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

Travis and Ash\'s Christmas Find and seek (Important!) Empty Re: Travis and Ash\'s Christmas Find and seek (Important!)

Post by dr0p d34d mf Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:10 pm

bump omg my post count is devils numbers!
    skillz99 god
    skillz99 god
    Noob

Travis and Ash\'s Christmas Find and seek (Important!) Empty Re: Travis and Ash\'s Christmas Find and seek (Important!)

Post by skillz99 god Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:25 pm

Oo im doing this
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:27 pm

Hehe count me in =p, ill odnate that.....10-50m =D lol
    (Don't want the reward, just gonna play for fun =p lol)
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:42 pm

update:

How to play!

Step 1. Buy all items required for wild, Pure set or low level pking items, Food and the weapon we have in our screen shot.
    Step 2. look at both Screenshots we have, The first is the one you have to mimic, the second is were u will find us
    Step 3. kill anyone in your way for other items precides the prize.
    Step 4. take screenshot of you with weapon and saying the word that we are in our screenshot
    Step 5. Post screenshot
    Step 6. Find us and win

ok so theres a favor we ask, That every person that finds us We request you either post a picture of you next to us, or Just post ur screenie then find us and stay with us we will give you a Number As u find us, so if ur first to find us then we will say 1. after all 4 winners reach us we will all go to ::cath were u will recieve your rewards for the hard work.

People that me and ash need.

Incase some noobs decide to pk us we will have no Armor or items on us.

We need people in wild to hunt down people trying to find us, you can participate but u also get the chance to kill them if they find the spot, we wont reveil it to you but if u find it u can still sit there and kill them.

other things you should worry about. if we are bored one of us may attack you but its very unlikely, just post the screenie that mimics us and Then get to us as quick as possible Remember its in the wild so All pking goes and its No givebacks. hope to see many of you on new years

-Gigglebash
    TehBritain
    TehBritain
    Noob

Post by TehBritain Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:53 pm

hey giggle i think you have a team of hitmen for hire!! haha

i dont want the prizes, pkin the ppl tryin to get em is good enough for me
    and all the tehs will prolly do it too, unless blaine or someone actually wants to try and find the spot
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:00 pm

nice, lol we were originally going to carry all the prizes but then someone might kill us so.. we have to sit there with nothing but still pk points so we need people near us ready to kill so that we dont die waiting for winners Very Happy

we only need 5-10 people spread out across wild looking for perticipants

Last edited by gigglebash on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:01 pm

Application for body guard/guards

names:
    Levels:
    Preferd Spells:
    Will u perticipate:
    will u swear to protect us and not ruin the game:
    Find and seek is pwnzor and FTW?:
    TehTyler
    TehTyler
    Noob

Post by TehTyler Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:09 pm

the tehs got ya back

names:tehtyler
    Levels:118
    Preferd Spells:blitz
    Will u perticipate:yup
    will u swear to protect us and not ruin the game:no duh
    Find and seek is pwnzor and FTW?:yuper
    TehBritain
    TehBritain
    Noob

Post by TehBritain Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:09 pm

names:TehBritain
    Levels:116
    Preferd Spells:blitz!! or claws of guthix
    Will u perticipate: free pk points + noobs that complain?? fer sure!
    will u swear to protect us and not ruin the game: yeah i only wanna ruin the game for the participants
    Find and seek is pwnzor and FTW?: find and kill more like it!!!

Post by dragener33 Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:30 am

lmfao raz theres to numbers for the devil theres 6 and another is 13 Razz
    dragener33
    Noob

Post by dragener33 Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:30 am

btu most ppl use 13 for the bad number and it is curset..
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:18 pm

bump event is in 6 days!
    TehBritain
    TehBritain
    Noob

Post by TehBritain Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:20 pm

giggle, looks like the tehs are the only ones gonna be bounty hunters.. i mean bodyguards.
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:24 pm

yeah thats alright i know alot of people want the items Very Happy
    TehBritain
    TehBritain
    Noob

Post by TehBritain Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:29 pm

lol yeah, i was thinkin about it but i thought id get annoyed lookin everywhere since i havent played regular rs in like 2-3 years, so ima have alot more fun pkin the ppl looking than gettin pked
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:28 am

Counting down the hours till our In game event!!!

I may throw another find and seek next month, depending on how many players we have, if we are # 1 on June 1 2009 i will Drop my whole bank, which has rares lots of armor and lots of gold, That event will take place because that is when i am moving in with kayley

the event may be postponned until june 12, 2009 because i am graduating from highschool..

-Admin gigglebash
    Epic Pker
    Noob

Post by Epic Pker Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:19 am

nice
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:37 pm

The drop party for my bank has been moved to April 19th, And i will be dropping 2 masks sets 2 bandos Tasset + chest, 1 phat set and much more, and the winner of my Guess what number im thinking between 1- 1million, Will get an Ags
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:26 am

For Technical Difficulties on my account this event will be post ponned until my Account is fixed, im sorry for anyone that has to wait..

Merry christmasand happy new years!

-Giggle
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:27 pm

ok cool
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:49 pm

Since ash quit he gave me the items to use in the event this will also take place On martin luther king day but at 12:00 noon that monday Northeastern time United states

the long Awaited event is finally here

My april 19th drop party is still in effect everyday i collect more phats and more bando's and such to drop on Kayleys Birthday be there or be square!
    jeezohkay
    jeezohkay
    Noob

Post by jeezohkay Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:15 pm

what is going on! lmao all of sudden my birthday is an event :-P
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:36 pm

Travis and Ash\'s Christmas Find and seek (Important!) L_e28618a311c243abb9d7766f6ea9b83f

This is the Picture for the event, the prizes are the same, the rewards will be rewarded when the last winner has made the screen shot Remember no helping your friends!
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:46 pm

There is no second Screenshot just find me in Cath

or use ::cath teleport ill be right there !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:38 am