PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+4
yoof
hax0r
squid828
gigglebash
8 posters

First Anual GiggleBash Scavager hunt

Poll

Was this Fun and should i do it again?

[ 13 ]
    First Anual GiggleBash Scavager hunt Bar_left87%First Anual GiggleBash Scavager hunt Bar_right [87%] 
    [ 0 ]
    First Anual GiggleBash Scavager hunt Bar_left0%First Anual GiggleBash Scavager hunt Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    First Anual GiggleBash Scavager hunt Bar_left13%First Anual GiggleBash Scavager hunt Bar_right [13%] 

Total Votes: 15
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

First Anual GiggleBash Scavager hunt Empty First Anual GiggleBash Scavager hunt

Post by gigglebash Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:12 pm

Hi everyone Gigglebash here since everyone loves me i thought hat i would offer up a Free Fury amulent To anyone that can find the Place i am Hiding this Scavager hunt will Take place until 3 people have given Screen shots of themselves of where i am With a screenshot of themselves saying their names

This Event Will Start On October 31, 2008 And will go until 3 winners have screen shots of them selves at the egzact spot.

First place winner: Fury amulent
    Second Place: Verac Set
    Third Place: Dragon battle axe

Anyone can enter This Scavager hunt !!!

Also since it is in the wild YOu can kill anyone thats out there looking for the Area!

Good luck and Good hunting!

This Weeks Clue For Finding Where i am!
    First Anual GiggleBash Scavager hunt L_a4a2aaf5ea69b0bf78ebf82bb67f3a49

Last edited by gigglebash on Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

First Anual GiggleBash Scavager hunt Empty Re: First Anual GiggleBash Scavager hunt

Post by gigglebash Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:17 pm

Rules: Only 1 person per entry no multi accounts because thats cheating

Dont discourage other players or abuse

and pattonscape Rules

Go have fun!

Also Please post what you think of this Thing i put together and why or why not i should do it again =) thank you!
    squid828
    squid828
    Noob

First Anual GiggleBash Scavager hunt Empty Re: First Anual GiggleBash Scavager hunt

Post by squid828 Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:05 pm

i will be the first Very Happy

also this is a good idea i think...help people have less bordom?
    hax0r
    hax0r
    Noob

Post by hax0r Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:43 am

oh yeh Razz i won!! Very Happy and if u need to know where it is (gigglebash) i will tell u if u think its fake XD i just cudnt fit whole image without resizing... which kkinda sucks

First Anual GiggleBash Scavager hunt Hax0r_10
    yoof
    yoof
    Noob

Post by yoof Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:45 am

i found it.if you dont understand,my name is:yoof1
    [img]First Anual GiggleBash Scavager hunt 55366434sf4[/img]
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

Post by dr0p d34d mf Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:27 pm

not even going to do it because i got 6 furys Smile

Last edited by dr0p d34d mf on Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:28 pm

Yoof has First place And Drop is right Hax thats on Runescape i recognize the oversized head and body And the bricks are wrong The Pic has to be in Pattonscape To count =\ sorry

Second place and Third Place still up for Grabs Yoof you will recieve your prize after the other winners have been decided

Last edited by gigglebash on Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    yoof
    yoof
    Noob

Post by yoof Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:47 pm

realy thanks gigglebash!! Very Happy Very Happy
    oh and what is your ingame name?
    Noob

Post by 80807734 Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:10 pm

Travis me nab i may be able to get that membership sumtime this weekend !!!!?!!?!?!?!!?!!!?!!!

Coz ya love me ! x
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

Post by dr0p d34d mf Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:22 pm

yoof his ign is gigglebash lol Razz
    squid828
    squid828
    Noob

Post by squid828 Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:27 pm

i thought giggle had to be in the pic too...
    squid828
    squid828
    Noob

Post by squid828 Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:25 pm

hax0r
    hax0r
    Noob

Post by hax0r Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:18 pm

u ddidnt say that... also im in the right area so i never got it wrong... -.- u didnt say we cudnt
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:30 pm

the compotition was made on pattonscape fourms If i wanted it on runescape it would of been in there im sorry i didn't clerify if i dont buy sammy's acc then i will be doing another contest next week but it was pattonscape Im sorry
    squid828
    squid828
    Noob

Post by squid828 Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:34 pm

so is there no competition this week then?
    yoof
    yoof
    Noob

Post by yoof Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:42 am

i didnt understand.what about this "game"?
    ill get my reward?
    plz i need answer.

thanks,yoof Very Happy lol! lol! Very Happy
    kyuubi1736
    Noob

Post by kyuubi1736 Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:55 am

i tihnk this is a great idea ill probably have 1 sometime
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:00 pm

i Made the Compotition on pattonscape so it had to be on pattonscape even if the rules didn't say that i would kind of figure that people would do it on pattonscape and not runescape, do not worry there will be another Comptition Next Weekend
    yoof
    yoof
    Noob

Post by yoof Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:44 pm

gigglebash wrote:i Made the Compotition on pattonscape so it had to be on pattonscape even if the rules didn't say that i would kind of figure that people would do it on pattonscape and not runescape, do not worry there will be another Comptition Next Weekend
    so it says i wont get my reward?? Sad
    this is realy not fair!i did it 100% fair!! Sad
    Nettle
    Nettle
    Noob

Post by Nettle Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:53 pm

What is so hard to understand Yoof? The competition was posted on the Pattonscape forums and was intended for Pattonscape players. Surely you are clever enough to work out that if you complete the task in a completely different game it will not count and you will not get a prize.
    yoof
    yoof
    Noob

Post by yoof Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:09 pm

umm nettle sorry.read my signature-im not so good in english.
    Nettle
    Nettle
    Noob

Post by Nettle Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:23 pm

No problem Very Happy It wasn't important (much like this post) Razz
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:21 am

yoof your Post was Real , Reason his wasn't was because

He was on Runescape On account of the different color bricks the size of the bricks and because over sized head and hands.. lol i know pattonscape from Runescape But dont worry pm me when you are on today and i will come give you your reward, And other ill give you the 3d place reward because it was atleast in the right area but from now on the compotitions take place in pattonscape!!

(and thank you nettle)
    yoof
    yoof
    Noob

Post by yoof Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:33 pm

kk.
    ty anyway gigglebash.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:33 pm