PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

4 posters

Found the problem with server shutting down.

Gf narblet
    Gf narblet
    Noob

Found the problem with server shutting down. Empty Found the problem with server shutting down.

Post by Gf narblet Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:54 pm

Hey well.. I found out the problem to our server shutting down. I know a guy that blood barrages a lot. Apparently, when you use a barrage, the server lags. So..if anyone has done blood barrage when it's illegal, you should notice that the server shuts down.

What we can do? make barrage legal and fix the problem.

Another solution is make me mod and ban all teh noob barragers mwuayahahahahahah Twisted Evil !! [ lol ]

yeah so...keeep teh posssst aliiiiiiiive.

Btw, Srsly. I want to be a mod Smile
    Deniz
    Deniz
    Admin
    Admin

Found the problem with server shutting down. Empty Re: Found the problem with server shutting down.

Post by Deniz Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:08 pm

actually to tell you the truth is that brice put special timers to close the server for a certain amount of time so that any bugs or glitches done if fixed
    Epic Pker
    Noob

Found the problem with server shutting down. Empty Re: Found the problem with server shutting down.

Post by Epic Pker Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:13 pm

true to prevent bigger problems with the server it doesnt crash as u think it does
    Gf narblet
    Gf narblet
    Noob

Post by Gf narblet Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:33 pm

Oh lol, well barrages do cause crashes.
    Gf narblet
    Gf narblet
    Noob

Post by Gf narblet Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:36 pm

Why is the server shut down atm? is it because of brice fixing it? or just a crash?
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:45 pm

its down for mantinance and most likely the server is debugging which takes time, use the time to go do homework or go exorcize really theres nothing we can do, and off time actually is good for players, keeps them from getting to addicted
    Gf narblet
    Gf narblet
    Noob

Post by Gf narblet Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:16 pm

Ah, lol. I thought it was because of barrages. Lots of people were talkin bout it. And i think barrage is legal now o.O. I was looking at the report abuese's today and didn't see the barrage report.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:59 pm