PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+39
K1ngpker123
owned only for money
ghostboy875
elefantseer1
Sir Madge
cloud3z11
mental104
RoboDroide31
Matavix
Fuster
Dark pyro
boltos
zaccs2005
pk k0ed kill
magic_rulez
Elliott 1230
stewysmile
sausageguy
azn hunter5
Achille295
Manu666666
drizztkilla
biscuit225
masterbate
burnt cold
DarkMagican
archers pwnz
Rubinho
idiot boy55
King101
richaradg
DarknessBow
yum sushi
Silver Archer
nightmare21
Zincano
jokerzstrife
xXx skillz xXx
nod43
43 posters

How to start playing and what to do!

Anonymous

How to start playing and what to do! Empty How to start playing and what to do!

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 6:03 pm

The Deluxe PattonScape beginner's guide, by Allan

My brother 7 helped me write about half of this so he should get credit.

Introduction

Hello, my name is Allan. I noticed there was a huge lack of guides and help available on PS, so I decided I would help fix that problem. What you are about to read is a PattonScape beginner\'s guide. I know how confusing it can be first starting out, especially if you have never played a private server before! I really hope people find this useful.

Section 1 - How to Plug in and Play

This is alot easier than it looks.

1. First, visit the PattonScape homepage at https://pattonscape.4umer.com. In the middle of the page there should be a "Download Now" link. Click this.

2. You will be taken to a megaupload window. All you have to do is type the four confirmation letters into the box, they are usually capitalized. An example is EN5G.

3. If you typed the letters in correctly, you should be taken to a page that says "Download Now"(Premium) and just plain "Download Now." Unless for some reason you bought premium, you will have to wait for 45 seconds before you can click download now.

4. Once the 45 seconds are up, click the button and save the file to your desktop. Once the download is finished, you will have to extract the files. Step number 5 is different depending on what operating system you are using.

5. If you are running Windows XP, you will have to download WinRAR. It\'s free and easy to get, just google winrar. After you've downloaded this, you can use winrar to extract.

OR

Alternatively, you have Windows Vista. You don't need to download WinRAR if you have vista, because my laptop doesn't have it yet I had no problems extracting.

6. Open the extracted folder called "PattonScape Client"

7. Scroll down and look for the "run" program. Click it.

8. This is a part where alot of people have problems. If you java isn't up to date, your computer won't be able to run the client. To solve this problem, go update your java.

http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

9. You don't have to sign up to play. All you need to do is enter a desired username and password into the client, and use the same username and password the next time you log in. You should now be playing PattonScape!!!

Section 2 - Starting out

The first thing you want to do is type ::starter. This gives you 500 manta rays and 1000k (1 Million Gold.) Then, go through the big blue portal and visit the shops. Buy whatever items you want. Good choices include a rune defender, a berserker helm, a strength amulet, and an obsidian cape.

Here are some handy commands you can use:

::char (lets you modify your character\'s appearance)
    ::male (turns you into a random male)
    ::female (turns you into a random female)
    ::yell (lets you yell across the entire server)
    ::home (teleports you home)

NEVER EVER EVER TYPE ::noclip!!!
    You will get banned immediately.
    Another thing you don't want to type is ::deep. Many players do this to lure players into the wild.

A very useful interface is the teleport/emote interface. It lets you teleport to 12 different locations in PattonScape.

Section 3 - Making money and leveling

The best beginner's place is the training area. To access this, go home, then run north to the four yellow portals. Click the one with the guy saying "Click this portal to go to the training area!" Once you get there, attack guards. They drop all kinds of rune stuff you can wear or sell to the rune shop in the previously mentioned section. You should be able to level up very easily at first.

I gained an easy 5m in under an hour when I first started training in this area. Other methods of making money include -

GSMINI - You can get bandos godswords here, which sell from 25-100m. You should definitely wait until you are combat 70 though. To access GSMINI click your teleport interface and click the GSmini button. You will have to defeat 4 waves of elementals. Then you fight the chaos elemental, which can deal up to 30-40 damage and poison you. It can also unequip your weapon. When your weapon is unequipped, you can't eat... so make sure you're paying attention and your HP level is at least 70. Eat every single time you lose 22 or more hp. Take note that no godsword is nearly as good as bandos.

Slayer - You gain slayer XP by clicking the chests at the beginning of the slayer tower. To get here, click the slayer teleport in your teleport interface. You will do a good 30 minutes - 1 hour of clicking before you get 78 slayer, the recommended level for getting money. Once you're 78, run over to the abyssal demons (all the creatures are in the tower, so it really shouldnt be hard to find) and attack them. They give decent XP and don't fight back. You can get an abyssal whip about once every 50 kills. They sell to players for 5m and to general shops for 4m. You can also get dragon boots. There are many other monsters here which can drop valuable items. Aberrant specters drop tzhaar ket ems, which OWN. They hit almost has high as bandos godsword!

Black Knight Titan - This thing is hard. Honestly, I think his max hit is about 50. He also has a pet dragon, to make things harder. I recommend combat level 90+ to even attempt this. NEVER fight this if the server is lagging - you will die eventually. SPAM food if you are low on hp. Once in a while, this guy can drop bandos armor which can sell for 500m to players.

Section 4 - FAQ

I'm stuck in a roof/crate. What do I do?
    Press the slayer emote button, then walk north west till you see a chain leading down. Click on the chain and you should be on the bottom floor. Then, click the home emote button and your back home.

My item says null. What do I do?
    Keep onto it, once the server updates that item it will be normal again.

I just traded and half my stuff dissapeared! WTF!
    This prevents item duping.

Why is does the server disconnect all the time?
    Either server crashers, or internet lag.

THIS GUIDE IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Last edited by Mod 1337 on Sat May 10, 2008 11:34 am; edited 9 times in total
    Anonymous

How to start playing and what to do! Empty Re: How to start playing and what to do!

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 6:07 pm

i love tha guid man.

good job.
    Anonymous

How to start playing and what to do! Empty Re: How to start playing and what to do!

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 11:21 pm

lol i think someone edited my post by underlining things. i think it was probably sam.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2008 8:47 am

good job =)
    nod43
    nod43
    Noob

Post by nod43 Thu May 08, 2008 11:31 am

nice dude rlly nice
    xXx skillz xXx
    xXx skillz xXx
    Noob

Post by xXx skillz xXx Sun May 11, 2008 12:46 am

nice guide! Very Happy
    jokerzstrife
    jokerzstrife
    Noob

Post by jokerzstrife Mon May 12, 2008 4:42 pm

Nice Guide!
    Zincano
    Zincano
    Noob

Post by Zincano Fri May 16, 2008 6:42 pm

so what dose ::noclip do anyway?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 10:23 pm

Zincano wrote:so what dose ::noclip do anyway?

It autobanns you so dont do it
    nightmare21
    nightmare21
    Noob

How to start playing and what to do! Empty problem

Post by nightmare21 Sat May 17, 2008 4:03 am

exeption in thread "main" java.lang.noclassdeffounderror : EGUI

my java is upto date whats the problem of this ???
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2008 11:08 am

You suck.
    Silver Archer
    Silver Archer
    Noob

Post by Silver Archer Sat May 17, 2008 3:38 pm

Nice guide
    yum sushi
    yum sushi
    Noob

Post by yum sushi Sun May 18, 2008 11:30 am

Nice Guide! BOO! HEHE
    DarknessBow
    DarknessBow
    Noob

Post by DarknessBow Sun May 18, 2008 12:09 pm

I'm confused with the loader. It asks for Username, Password, Sever, and
    Port. What do I put for the "Server" Space?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2008 2:28 pm

i the server space it should already be placed for you. and if not add this

pattonscape.no-ip.org or pattonscape.no-ip.biz

eather one.

i prefer (.org)

admin,asyran
    richaradg
    Noob

Post by richaradg Tue May 20, 2008 2:22 pm

COOOL GUIDE
    BUT IF I NEED TO READ THIS TO ENTER I DONT READ THAT IS TOO LONG BUT JOB
    King101
    King101
    Noob

Post by King101 Sun May 25, 2008 8:34 pm

You done alot for the Pattonscape community dude ashame your banned now..
    idiot boy55
    idiot boy55
    Noob

Post by idiot boy55 Wed May 28, 2008 5:28 am

whats the difference between .org and .biz??? Twisted Evil
    Rubinho
    Rubinho
    Noob

Post by Rubinho Wed May 28, 2008 9:04 am

nice guide, helped me alot.

just one question, whats 'item duping' ? I'm not english and I dont understand it....
    archers pwnz
    archers pwnz
    Noob

How to start playing and what to do! Empty wtf is the server thng???

Post by archers pwnz Thu May 29, 2008 8:40 am

whats the server thing mean adnd what do i type so i can play,would be
    grateful if some one can tell me. when i try to log in it says error connecting to server,some one please help me a.s.a.p
    DarkMagican
    DarkMagican
    Noob

Post by DarkMagican Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:18 pm

Absolutely Amazing guide.
    It definetly helped me alot!
    Thanks!

-DM
    burnt cold
    burnt cold
    Noob

Post by burnt cold Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:10 am

you go to play at top screen u pick any username than u choose ur pass then u do this as the server. pattonscape.no-ip.org and if any1 tell u to do ::noclip or ::setitem report them A S A Pand if u can get proof. 1ce u start playing do this ::starter it will get u 1m and 500mantas.

np-burnt cold
    masterbate
    masterbate
    Noob

Post by masterbate Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:09 am

i logged in but straight away it sayd 'your account has been disabled please check you messages for detals' what happent how can i play agaian
    masterbate
    masterbate
    Noob

Post by masterbate Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:12 am

fffghhb
    Rubinho
    Rubinho
    Noob

Post by Rubinho Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:54 am

Ur banned... request unban at unban forum.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:20 pm