PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+6
zaccs2005
watcher777
Belgium king
georgesm4
Hawke
JAMBEBUS
10 posters

Ok, read if u have a problem with the server.

JAMBEBUS
    JAMBEBUS
    Noob

Ok,  read if u have a problem with the server. Empty Ok, read if u have a problem with the server.

Post by JAMBEBUS Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:14 pm

Ok guys, im fed up, of people complaining about when the server goes down, go play something else u obbsesive fool Razz

The thing is its not exactly easy to keep a server up and running all the time. Give brice a bit of breathing room.

If you have a problem with that. then leave.
    Hawke
    Hawke
    Noob

Ok,  read if u have a problem with the server. Empty Re: Ok, read if u have a problem with the server.

Post by Hawke Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:19 pm

lol!
    georgesm4
    georgesm4
    Noob

Ok,  read if u have a problem with the server. Empty Re: Ok, read if u have a problem with the server.

Post by georgesm4 Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:13 am

is it up now?
    Belgium king
    Belgium king
    Noob

Post by Belgium king Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:42 am

georgesm4 wrote:is it up now?
    Best reply ever.
    watcher777
    watcher777
    Noob

Post by watcher777 Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:15 pm

lol!
    zaccs2005
    zaccs2005
    Noob

Post by zaccs2005 Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:53 am

Lol is it up now??? lol!
    bullslaer9
    bullslaer9
    Noob

Post by bullslaer9 Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:53 am

guys relax it will be up if u go onto the play tab and click server info and pattonscape.no-ip.org then it would be up ok guys...most of the time anyway Mad Mad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:20 am

dude... they posted it yesterday..
    dragener33
    Noob

Post by dragener33 Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:11 am

omg this is so boring it doesnt work at all!
    I Pwn All
    I Pwn All
    Noob

Post by I Pwn All Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:00 pm

whats the IP adress for the server?
    redneckpie
    redneckpie
    Noob

Post by redneckpie Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:11 pm

good server is: pattonscape.servegame.com its mostly always up unless at night Sad
    redneckpie
    redneckpie
    Noob

Post by redneckpie Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:31 am

or morning now lol
    add me if u play my user is tylernoobpk Cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:23 am