PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+6
siegeballa08
Zazius
kyuubi1736
natalielovesbrice
Public Boolean
hockeyowns
10 posters

BRICE DOES NOT GO OUT WITH NATALIE

kyuubi1736
    Noob

BRICE DOES NOT GO OUT WITH NATALIE - Page 2 Empty Re: BRICE DOES NOT GO OUT WITH NATALIE

Post by kyuubi1736 Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:08 pm

I'll get on msn, but I have no clue what DDOS means.
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

BRICE DOES NOT GO OUT WITH NATALIE - Page 2 Empty Re: BRICE DOES NOT GO OUT WITH NATALIE

Post by J0EL Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:01 pm

he cant ddos it because its not even up, douche bag
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:02 pm

and btw ryan ur not a fag kyle is because he is a crippled in a wheel chair because he took to many cocks up the *** and in the mouth and kyle all the servers u have had with deniz sucks *** alstarscape and **** like wow u fag
    Public Boolean
    Public Boolean
    Noob

Post by Public Boolean Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:30 pm

Last server i took part in properly was 2 years ago.. aside from the fact i re-wrote like 80% of the core it maxed out at 600 players.. Being able to hold 2thousand.. You honestly think i'd use allstarscape? are you mentally handicapped? I'm not even in a wheelchair anymore... I'm obviously not ***.. I never took part in any of those servers with deniz i'd either use hyperion or my own framework using the Netty API bridged with c# and also using APache MINA.. So gtfo kid.
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:32 am

well even if it did hold that much players, only like 10-20 would play. and your just a huge faggit big mac fat ***
    Public Boolean
    Public Boolean
    Noob

Post by Public Boolean Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:58 pm

L2Insult? I've hosted servers holding 400+ daily at one time with no lagg hence my cocky attitude if you haven't noticed because I AM BETTER THAN YOU i always will be.. You're server is bullshit.. You don't understand anything Java related or programming in general for that matter.
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:58 pm

noob go get the cheese burger you fat mcdonalds basturd
    Public Boolean
    Public Boolean
    Noob

Post by Public Boolean Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:25 pm

Sorry i don't speak mentally retarded? Can you please improve your grammar then come back... Or for the sake of everyone just kill yourself.. You're only going to live with misery after your parents finally break it to you that you're infact adopted.. cause your real parents hated you.
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:38 pm

lol, its actually true im adopted but so, atleast im not a lil cripple kid so kyle you are fag and my grammar is meant like this for a reason becuase i dont wanna talk like you aka faggot so you go away and swallow some **** and well your at it i might as well pull out my glock.
    Public Boolean
    Public Boolean
    Noob

Post by Public Boolean Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:43 pm

Cyanide.. Try it.. For the sake of everyone. I don't talk like a faggot; i talk like a person.. I'm clearly smarter than you.. you are a fucking moron, I'm not ***... You must just be saying that to make yourself feel better about the fact that you suck brice off.. kthxbai.
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:11 am

nub
    kyuubi1736
    Noob

Post by kyuubi1736 Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:08 am

Anus
    Public Boolean
    Public Boolean
    Noob

Post by Public Boolean Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:49 am

J0EL wrote:nub

Lost for comebacks kiddo? Learn who you should respect kid, I AM better than you.. i always WILL be better than you.. so i recommend you shut the hell up and respect those who are better than you.
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:38 am

DSFBGNHJY$#@!@#$%^&*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_(*&^%$#@QASZXCVBGNHJMN VCXZASWazsdxfghnjm
    bomberman123
    bomberman123
    Noob

Post by bomberman123 Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:18 am

what the **** is wrong with you people
    Dark Wrath
    Dark Wrath
    Noob

Post by Dark Wrath Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:45 am

Seriously, this game is dead. Play Realscape, or at least move on to a different game. This is the saddest thing i have ever seen. A bunch of fourteen-year-old's calling each other noobs, and all this conversation about who is the better javascript coder. Does it even matter? Go your own way and let the forums rot in peace.

Seriously,

Grow the hell up.

Your the ones that ruined this game. It was fun as hell when i played.

Sincerely,

Former Mod, Dark Wrath.
    kyuubi1736
    Noob

Post by kyuubi1736 Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:40 am

Gf.
    Public Boolean
    Public Boolean
    Noob

Post by Public Boolean Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:39 pm

Dark Wrath wrote:Seriously, this game is dead. Play Realscape, or at least move on to a different game. This is the saddest thing i have ever seen. A bunch of fourteen-year-old's calling each other noobs, and all this conversation about who is the better javascript coder. Does it even matter? Go your own way and let the forums rot in peace.

Seriously,

Grow the hell up.

Your the ones that ruined this game. It was fun as hell when i played.

Sincerely,

Former Mod, Dark Wrath.

God it's been a while since i was here, frankly i hate you, mainly because you're talking about stuff you have no business in & no nothing about, JavaScript & Java are too completely different things. Java is an Object orientated programming language whereas javascript is a scripting language/api used mainly around the basis of web work. Brice ruined Hiyascape by leeching it, the only fun part in this game was when me & the rest of the team owned everyone in wild.

Sincerely,
    Former patton destroyer, Kyle.

GF NIGGAS, See you when you all decide to do something with your lives!
    Dark Wrath
    Dark Wrath
    Noob

Post by Dark Wrath Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:31 pm

Nice. well i dont really care much about your either, now that you brought it up. If java or javascript is something that you decided to learn, then good for you. i honestly dont give a ****. i play games, i dont make them nor do i really give a rats *** if you can or not. I am definatley not sticking up for this game because it went to ****. but you people just need to leave it alone.
    Dark Wrath
    Dark Wrath
    Noob

Post by Dark Wrath Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:37 pm

and honestly, being good with java is nothing to really be proud about. if thats the only thing you have going for you then your life sucks. seriously. get up off your computer chair and get a girlfried or something. one that you dont beat off to in an anime video.
    Public Boolean
    Public Boolean
    Noob

Post by Public Boolean Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:27 pm

Dark Wrath wrote:and honestly, being good with java is nothing to really be proud about. if thats the only thing you have going for you then your life sucks. seriously. get up off your computer chair and get a girlfried or something. one that you dont beat off to in an anime video.

Glad you answered so i can LOL in your face frankly. How is being a good programmer nothing to be proud of? Andrew & Paul Gower, experienced programmers(Both currently married to null & void ur other statement bout girlfriends) & are currently 2 of the richest people in the UK & also the Owners, Creators & Founders of JaGeX LTD, now because they are smart why does this mean they don't have girlfriends & automatically means the beat off to an an anime video? You must be some special kind of retard kid.. Just get over it You're **** @ programming and don't have a girlfriend whilst i am currently a good programmer and i have a girlfriend. Also if you haven't realized going out partying with your friends is something that like everyone does. However this doesn't mean people don't have time to learn programming they can space it out over a period of time.. perhaps over months at 1 hr per day maybe even 1/2 of an hour a day.. So who the **** are you some nobody with no programming experience & nothing going for you in real life to comment on me when infact my life is currently BETTER than yours by far.. L2Interwebs Kiddo.
    Dark Wrath
    Dark Wrath
    Noob

Post by Dark Wrath Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:00 pm

You can tell yourself whatever you need to feel special. "Iam leet programmer i is better tahn everyone elses" like i said before, i play games, i dont make them. oh boy you can make a runescape private server! i lol in your face. i probably have more money under my couch then you do in your bank account. you dont know anything about me. And i definatley have a girlfriend. Christina Marie Waltz. More amazing then anyone you could even dream about. You can gtfoff the forums now okas? KTHXBYE
    Public Boolean
    Public Boolean
    Noob

Post by Public Boolean Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:42 am

Dark Wrath wrote:You can tell yourself whatever you need to feel special. "Iam leet programmer i is better tahn everyone elses" like i said before, i play games, i dont make them. oh boy you can make a runescape private server! i lol in your face. i probably have more money under my couch then you do in your bank account. you dont know anything about me. And i definatley have a girlfriend. Christina Marie Waltz. More amazing then anyone you could even dream about. You can gtfoff the forums now okas? KTHXBYE

I don't build servers(anymore). I never said i was better than everyone else.. However i am superior(programming wise) to the likes of Brice. I program for money and i'll get you a picture of my bank account if you want.. lol... Oh wow you have a girlfriend and shes just so unbelievable!!?!?!?!??! your definition of amazing clearly differs from the rest of the worlds seeing as you're sitting on a forum arguing with someone you don't know & who is better than you... I won't Gtfoff seeing as well.. I was respected highly on patton(if i remember right).. okas? L2English. I'm not going anywhere...
    Dark Wrath
    Dark Wrath
    Noob

Post by Dark Wrath Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:57 pm

ok then stay here. lol all im saying is this arguing is pointless. and yes, she is the most amazing and incredibly awesome thing that has ever happened to me. the rest of the world wishes they knew her.
    Public Boolean
    Public Boolean
    Noob

Post by Public Boolean Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:24 pm

Dark Wrath wrote:ok then stay here. lol all im saying is this arguing is pointless. and yes, she is the most amazing and incredibly awesome thing that has ever happened to me. the rest of the world wishes they knew her.

I barely ever post on here so whatever. Argument isn't pointless it's surprisingly funny at how people think they know what they're talking about, despite your opinions you don't know the rest of the world so i doubt it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:41 am