PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

5 posters

PattonScape HardCore: MAJOR GFX GLITCH?

glucose
    glucose
    Noob

PattonScape HardCore: MAJOR GFX GLITCH? Empty PattonScape HardCore: MAJOR GFX GLITCH?

Post by glucose Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:21 pm

Well from my experience it looks like the client is outdated, or something, but everything Looks wierd. and When I Tele home, it puts me on what would technically be 2nd floor, I guess and I can only see SOME items :\ if I tele to ::cath it's all black. :\ I was trying to enjoy this game, but kinda hard when it's all fudged up. Also; Why are drops off?
    3thano
    3thano
    Noob

PattonScape HardCore: MAJOR GFX GLITCH? Empty Re: PattonScape HardCore: MAJOR GFX GLITCH?

Post by 3thano Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:01 pm

Glu, you have to make a new profile my advice is stay away from stairs and ladders because thats how that happens and drops are off for some odd reason no one really knows why but they are working on it atm i think because server is down.
    Public Boolean
    Public Boolean
    Noob

PattonScape HardCore: MAJOR GFX GLITCH? Empty Re: PattonScape HardCore: MAJOR GFX GLITCH?

Post by Public Boolean Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:27 am

Learn Java kid, Brice just needs to add a method into a command to make your heightLevel 0 //He's too dumb even though i posted what to do no you don't need to make a new character i made that client ages ago it's one of my worst clients i will update it pretty soon though.
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:29 am

avoid the ladders and stairs orelse teleport to slayer and go down the chain and also the same problem is on v1.
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:36 pm

yep, go down chain at slayer. NOT STAIRS

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:27 am