PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

5 posters

pattonscape..

gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

pattonscape.. Empty pattonscape..

Post by gigglebash Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:12 am

Hi im gigglebash im sure most of u know me. right were to begin
    im going to accept all comments its my opinion

So Erica got banned.. and was causing mayhem.. and a couple others quit.. and its making the server faster true.. but its quieter... and the mods are on less when i needed u guys lol... Guy possed as brice tried to offer Mod or admin positions im not a dumb ass so i changed my pass and then i saw him.. no gold crown.. so i guess ill just report him to mickey... he can take care of it thats done.. volx quit too thats 2 mods less... and less security to catch the barrage newbs the beggers and scammers.. all the while.. I and a couple other devoted our selves to trying to keep the peace by following mickeys orders =) condolences to you, the more i report the better the server.. right so any suggestions on how to Fix our barrage problem??

Have barrage and ancient magic removed from serv?? or have the option taken and made either mod only or auto ban per use like no clip?

right im really tired right now.. im sorry if this insults any admins im not saying ur not keeping the security tight.. just saying 2 mods gone makes it harder for you guys =) and the few people that listend to mickey are trying to help you out lol..

anyway's my second suggestion for removing Fraud's

Make it so that Brice asy and mickeys names Cannot be coppied and that if its done that its auto ban...

anyway hope it helps

Sincerily Really fucking tired,

Gigglebash

Ps. Will miss you muches Bedbed and others who have left

Last edited by gigglebash on Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editing title of article)
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

pattonscape.. Empty Re: pattonscape..

Post by J0EL Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:39 am

i was one of the few people that listened to mickey. =p
    Dark Sanity
    Dark Sanity
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Dark Sanity Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:43 pm

hey man i am going to try to help keep thing good in patton if you ever need anything jus pm me i aint on alot cuz i work alot during the week but i try to be here for you guys
    Dark Wrath
    Dark Wrath
    Noob

Post by Dark Wrath Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:06 pm

Man guys patton is in a rut right now, and well make it through but god damn some crazy shit has been happening while i havent been on. I hear Asyran Is quitting and tons of players quit. I mean what the hell for? What the fuck happened guys please fill me in. I have heard from mick that brice might be Giving up on the server and i wont let that happen. Patton is the best runescape private server out there wether its number one or not brice. Dont Give up please for our sakes.

So now were down to 2 gold crowns.. Brice and Mickeym77 and mabye Dustins7 but im not sure... and for silver crowns we got me sanity daddy and axemurderer and mabye some other im sorry if i left you out.. But people quit man its the way games go, people quit and new people come in so just god i hope nothing happens to this server.
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:34 pm

thxz. lots of people ended up quitting. im never going to quit. we need support to keep pattonscape running. Smile

Volcomx: ING: Flyflyarrow

-Congratulations, you have just advanced a faggot lvl.
    Click here to waste you life getting it to 99. Razz
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:37 pm

we need to get back new mods that will be here for us and wont make rash decisions, jamberus would be a good mod through my eyes along with flyflyarrow..

I dont see myself as a mod, but i am demoted to helping u guys through this and making us #1 Im sure we will make it through it... im having some family issues but ill be on Everyday to watch for Drama and shit im always there.. =) if u have any questions for me or just wana hang or pk just messge me i have steam to blow off.. and if u need full details on the events that happened in last week ask i was at most of them..

Pattonscape For ever Shall it stand And We be its Support

HAIL PATTONSCAPE!!!!

Last edited by gigglebash on Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing grammer)
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:24 pm

Same as me, if you need any questions ask me or giggle. Razz we'll be on the look out and some others too.

Volcomx: IGN: Flyflyarrow

-Congratulations, you have just advanced a faggot lvl.
    Click here to waste you life getting it to 99. Razz
    99mage99
    99mage99
    Noob

Post by 99mage99 Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:04 am

umm sorry it wasnt me telein ppl to wild and killin them it was my gay little brother sorry brice i didnt meen to let him get ahold of my account and i didnt spam it was him to im sorry i will do my best to get more players here again forgive me if u dont belive me u cant ask asyran (dill) well one last time sorry if my bro killed u guys i will pay u bak if i can make some money im varry sorry

sorry guys i will be on more and will try to help sorry again
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:20 am

ok erica ^_^ hopefully u get another chance.. dont let ur bro on because he asked me a nerve wrecking question lmfao.. >_>

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:14 am