PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+11
Dark Wrath
Admin
J0EL
MOD_JIMMY
kyuubi1736
Pker K0s
Hellena
Maxillion
njk148
samcompton
siegeballa08
15 posters

U WANT THIS **** TO STOP LOOK! everyoneeveryone, BRICE!!

samcompton
    samcompton
    Noob

U WANT THIS **** TO STOP LOOK! everyoneeveryone, BRICE!! - Page 2 Empty Re: U WANT THIS **** TO STOP LOOK! everyoneeveryone, BRICE!!

Post by samcompton Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:23 pm

Brice isn't that's the point I'm trying to make.
    cc.connor.carr
    cc.connor.carr
    Noob

U WANT THIS **** TO STOP LOOK! everyoneeveryone, BRICE!! - Page 2 Empty Re: U WANT THIS **** TO STOP LOOK! everyoneeveryone, BRICE!!

Post by cc.connor.carr Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:46 pm

exactly
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:42 am

i think kyle is a great coder, but brice is too. hes got a great server going as do u kyle.
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:21 am

its right agreed =p
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:40 am

lol yup
    kyuubi1736
    Noob

Post by kyuubi1736 Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:40 pm

lol siege u been putting posts like 2 words. that y u got more posts then me
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:43 pm

it doesnt matter does it make your life something for posts or what?
    kyuubi1736
    Noob

Post by kyuubi1736 Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:47 pm

...njk you've been getting on my nerves..anyway it's kind of spamming forums so stfu. and it seems like you obivously want posts since you posting things randomly.
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:58 pm

1st its not spamming forums **** killer usualy spams thats what i call forum spamming.
    kyuubi1736
    Noob

Post by kyuubi1736 Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:00 pm

oh and btw njk why do u have mardo's old forum pic? he was an old admin.
    3thano
    3thano
    Noob

U WANT THIS **** TO STOP LOOK! everyoneeveryone, BRICE!! - Page 2 Empty Fix The GAME!

Post by 3thano Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:18 pm

Kyle whoever you are stop being a ***** and let us play the **** game before i pull out your moms umbilical cord and strangle you with it you stupid faggot i wanna play the **** game and so does everyone else!
    kyuubi1736
    Noob

Post by kyuubi1736 Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:24 pm

ok that was a little random to my and njk's conversation...lol
    3thano
    3thano
    Noob

Post by 3thano Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:25 pm

i wanna play because im bored as hell and this faggot keeps hacking it.......
    3thano
    3thano
    Noob

Post by 3thano Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:34 pm

why the heck can't me or any of my friends log in....?
    3thano
    3thano
    Noob

Post by 3thano Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:34 pm

wtf.
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:28 pm

thats what i call a waist of post just add it to your 1st and also kyuubi i just did a random hockey goalie pick and it came up carey price lol
    Maxillion
    Maxillion
    Noob

Post by Maxillion Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:42 pm

This topic is dead. You guys done yet? Right now it seems like both of you (Njk and Kyuubi) are spamming.
    Zazius
    Zazius
    Noob

Post by Zazius Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:19 pm

well i think kyle hates brice because sometimes it seems like brice really doesnt care about patton reasons-
    -major downtime
    -lack of coding
    -not alot of stuff to do in patton

etc etc you get the point and idk sometimes he gets his rl friends who like to **** up the game sometimes like bryce and stuff and the 1 hit k0 stuff but i dont really think kyle can hack the server or forums idk if brice kyle and deniz would grow up a lil they could team up and make the best server ever but they just fight 24-7
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:56 pm

kyuubi1736 wrote:lol siege u been putting posts like 2 words. that y u got more posts then me

yea? so.. im answering questions. what the hell is wrong with that??
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:58 pm

maxillion forum spamming is **** killers specialite you knew that.
    Public Boolean
    Public Boolean
    Noob

Post by Public Boolean Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:41 pm

Zazius wrote:well i think kyle hates brice because sometimes it seems like brice really doesnt care about patton reasons-
    -major downtime
    -lack of coding
    -not alot of stuff to do in patton

etc etc you get the point and idk sometimes he gets his rl friends who like to **** up the game sometimes like bryce and stuff and the 1 hit k0 stuff but i dont really think kyle can hack the server or forums idk if brice kyle and deniz would grow up a lil they could team up and make the best server ever but they just fight 24-7

Who the ****?..
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:06 pm

what?
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:12 pm

im rly confused

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:15 am