PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

5 posters

everyone go and vote your freaking heads off

admin strmaster
    admin strmaster
    Noob

everyone go and vote your freaking heads off Empty everyone go and vote your freaking heads off

Post by admin strmaster Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:08 pm

vote now!! everyone go and vote for pattonscape ok

http://runelocus.com/toplist/index.php?action=details&id=4809

theres 1 i cant find other 1 but when i do u all better vote..!!!!

when we get number 1 ill drop rares and gs and bandos for everyone and haev a massive drop aprty and i will even give people cash and other stuff soo please everyone go and vote now!!!!
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

everyone go and vote your freaking heads off Empty Re: everyone go and vote your freaking heads off

Post by siegeballa08 Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:24 am

OKOK!
    Admin_Jester
    Admin_Jester
    Admin
    Admin

everyone go and vote your freaking heads off Empty Re: everyone go and vote your freaking heads off

Post by Admin_Jester Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:29 am

You see that guys, if we get ranked one Str is going to drop all his duped stuff! YAY!! lol
    dragener33
    Noob

Post by dragener33 Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:03 pm

lol if he does that loads off ppl will get banned...
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:05 pm

is he demoted or something? also i couldnt vote if my head of blown off. xD
    dragener33
    Noob

Post by dragener33 Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:09 pm

yeah hes demoted becoz he got in a fight whit chris "racer v2""yzracer617" right in front off brice lol it was so funny and chris is demoted to they wil be promoted back to there staff when they can lurne to get along whit each oder...
    Admin_Jester
    Admin_Jester
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin_Jester Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:30 pm

Haha, they will never get admin back if that's the case. I've been voting every day and going on godzhell and voting their site as 1 - bad lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:26 am