PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

ERROR WHILE LOADING PATTON NEED HELP FREAKING QUICK!

sausageguy
    sausageguy
    Noob

ERROR WHILE LOADING PATTON NEED HELP FREAKING QUICK! Empty ERROR WHILE LOADING PATTON NEED HELP FREAKING QUICK!

Post by sausageguy Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:58 pm

I need help because when i go to play on pattonscape, it loads a bit then it says error_loader_client-unable to download client. the screen shows a bunck of things to do and then a frozen secerity warning and i have no clue what to freaking do please helm
    sausageguy
    sausageguy
    Noob

ERROR WHILE LOADING PATTON NEED HELP FREAKING QUICK! Empty Re: ERROR WHILE LOADING PATTON NEED HELP FREAKING QUICK!

Post by sausageguy Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:04 pm

help not helm lol
    sausageguy
    sausageguy
    Noob

ERROR WHILE LOADING PATTON NEED HELP FREAKING QUICK! Empty error while loading the silab server i need help fast!

Post by sausageguy Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:42 pm

sausageguy wrote:I need help because when i go to play on pattonscape, it loads a bit then it says error_loader_client-unable to download client. the screen shows a bunck of things to do and then a frozen secerity warning and i have no clue what to freaking do please help
    sausageguy
    sausageguy
    Noob

ERROR WHILE LOADING PATTON NEED HELP FREAKING QUICK! Empty Re: ERROR WHILE LOADING PATTON NEED HELP FREAKING QUICK!

Post by sausageguy Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:40 pm

ok ill change it to this
    when i click play on pattonscape it loads silab client liek 20% and then it says:

Error_loader_client - Unable to download client.
    silabclient was unable to download the client file

Login to your computer as an 'administator' user, and then try loading silabclient again. This should give it sufficient access to create save client cache file.

Or, create a new directory called C:\WINDOWS\.silabclient_store_32 or /.silabclient_store_32. If possible, set that directory to have full read+write permissions so that all users can write to it. silabclient should then detect that directory and use it for its files.

Make sure to accept the java signature it looks like this:

if the signature does not come up for you, some security software or parental settings may be perventing you from accepting it.
    can anyone please help me?
    thanks, sausageguy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:53 pm

hmmm... wierd..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:23 am