PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+10
gigglebash
Dark pyro
dr0p d34d mf
Yzracer561
Monkey Lips
natalielovesbrice
Eat N Pink
Andyz5
J0EL
M 3 R K 3 D
14 posters

REPORTING JESTER BANNED ME AND DELETED FIRST POST

M 3 R K 3 D
    Noob

REPORTING JESTER BANNED ME AND DELETED FIRST POST Empty REPORTING JESTER BANNED ME AND DELETED FIRST POST

Post by M 3 R K 3 D Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:38 pm

ign on hardcore:R 4 P 1 D Z

well i got attacked by jester at rex so i went back and i attacked him.. then he banned me? thats bull... umm and i made a post about this last night and he deleted it.. such an abuser...
    Anonymous

REPORTING JESTER BANNED ME AND DELETED FIRST POST Empty Re: REPORTING JESTER BANNED ME AND DELETED FIRST POST

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:58 pm

I banned you because you hacked sam's account and banned everyone it. I was just waiting for the proof i needed.
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

REPORTING JESTER BANNED ME AND DELETED FIRST POST Empty Re: REPORTING JESTER BANNED ME AND DELETED FIRST POST

Post by J0EL Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:29 pm

oooo.
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:37 pm

Houd you figure that out Matt?
    way to go =p
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:17 pm

I got my inside resource that love to help out the awesome Jester =]
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:35 pm

WHO?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:13 am

Need to know basis my good friend lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:33 pm

guys just letting you know when jester ips or abns someone he bans then for a reason ok him and i are 2 of the best admins in pattonscape and we respect our staff places and dont abuse them.... soo dont go post stuff about admins unless you have some cold hard proof that you were banned for no reason ok thank you

Smile ttyl jester on game =]
    Eat N Pink
    Eat N Pink
    Noob

Post by Eat N Pink Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:09 pm

admin strmaster wrote:guys just letting you know when jester ips or abns someone he bans then for a reason ok him and i are 2 of the best admins in pattonscape and we respect our staff places and dont abuse them.... soo dont go post stuff about admins unless you have some cold hard proof that you were banned for no reason ok thank you

that part about yall being the best admins made me lmfao
    conceited much? it would be easier to believe if someone else said that, well actually not really because people ride nuts so hard in patton. but yeah for you to say you are the best you are pretty full of yourself..
    natalielovesbrice
    natalielovesbrice
    Noob

Post by natalielovesbrice Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:28 pm

no it just means they know they do a good job. and they do. so they are 100% right.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:33 pm

Eat N Pink wrote:
    admin strmaster wrote:guys just letting you know when jester ips or abns someone he bans then for a reason ok him and i are 2 of the best admins in pattonscape and we respect our staff places and dont abuse them.... soo dont go post stuff about admins unless you have some cold hard proof that you were banned for no reason ok thank you

that part about yall being the best admins made me lmfao
    conceited much? it would be easier to believe if someone else said that, well actually not really because people ride nuts so hard in patton. but yeah for you to say you are the best you are pretty full of yourself..

And you would be? Obviously no one important because no one knows who the hell you are.
    Eat N Pink
    Eat N Pink
    Noob

Post by Eat N Pink Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:35 pm

jester people do know who i am and sure do hate me! jsut they dont know me on this account :DD
    and yeah yeah natalie thats great.
    cant wait to get banned by yall when i start playing again.
    hope yall are good at pking !
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:38 pm

Ok I know who you are. If I was you i'd be careful on what you start. If I'm not mistaken you and your little boyfriend are on thin ice as it is and one mess up and you both are gone.
    Eat N Pink
    Eat N Pink
    Noob

Post by Eat N Pink Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:44 pm

umm actually i have more than one boyfriend if you want to put it like that, i find that kind of offensive also seeing as im not ***. so please dont abuse me mr. best admin.
    and if you know who i am please say it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:50 pm

Well all I had to do was simply search your name under the admin panel and it clearly says "TehBritain"@yahoo.com
    Eat N Pink
    Eat N Pink
    Noob

Post by Eat N Pink Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:57 pm

smart cookie! Very Happy
    well im glad you are looking for a reason to abuse, because i dont break the rules!!
    so goodluck stretching the rules trying to ban me
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:09 pm

Lol, I don't need to stretch the rules to find a reason to ban you. You'll slip up here soon enough. We all know that the little "teh" homo's can't go that long with out breaking a rules. It's inevitable.
    Eat N Pink
    Eat N Pink
    Noob

Post by Eat N Pink Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:24 pm

yeah bra you really need to stop calling me *** im not kidding.. ill be the bigger person and not start callin you names too, and umm most admins do stretch the rules to ban us. the main reason is for being a smartass which really isnt a rule at all. and if you didnt know i was a mod at one point and what one teh does supposely all of them do which is wrong. so have fun tryin to catch me breaking a rule whenever i do play
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:35 pm

Well you must not have done a good job since you aren't mod anymore. Also being a smart *** would be disrespect to staff, and doing that enough times can lead to a ban. Trust me, I don't need to stretch the truth to get rid of you guys for the final time.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:35 pm

you know, the eat in pink guy, or who-ever it was that said it, does have a point.

i mean yea, jester is a good admin. but str master, you duped and everything else, then calling yourself one of the best admins? not such a good idea. he does have a point when he says that you are full of yourself. then i recently have heard that you said you was head admin... the only thing i have to say about that is

ROFL!!!!

actualy, me and jester are. and i havnt beeen able to log on forawile becouse RL problems and school stuff. but i am able to get on weekends. but tmy schedule should go back to normal in about a week or two. so ill be able to be online more.

i do think you are a decent admin, but no one is the best admin, we are all the same. brice wouldnt giv everyone the same position if he didnt think we would all be good admins.
    Eat N Pink
    Eat N Pink
    Noob

Post by Eat N Pink Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:44 pm

thanks dillan, and umm jester i have no respect for you as an admin as of this point. admins that search and search for reasons to ban someone isnt really doing there job. you should just do waht you do and once we do something worth being banned for since you say we will. then you can ban us but dont ride our nuts tryin to ban us. give us some breathin room and let us enjoy the game Very Happy
    Monkey Lips
    Noob

Post by Monkey Lips Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:00 pm

Why don't you Teh ****??? Jester you are a little power abuseing Bitch that think you run this **** because your admin??? think again we played this **** before you even came around and call us homos it breaking the rules de da fucking de. why dont you put a poster of the rules on your ceiling so before you go to sleep its the last thing you look at be you go to sleep and maybe you will remember them dumb bitch
    Yzracer561
    Yzracer561
    Noob

Post by Yzracer561 Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:03 pm

Admin_Jester wrote:Well you must not have done a good job since you aren't mod anymore. Also being a smart *** would be disrespect to staff, and doing that enough times can lead to a ban. Trust me, I don't need to stretch the truth to get rid of you guys for the final time.

listen to you talk about disrespect to staff? when your stitting there calling me a joke on patton and trash talking me on x fire yah thats a good one jester
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:04 pm

Nice e-mail money, you are gone from the forums for good. Honestly I don't care who has respect for me. I am doing my job and I don't stretch the rules to ban people. I've had evidence on 90% of the bans I have done. See you aren't staff so you can't see the reports I post under the ban list.

Yet Racer you want to talk about disrespect. You banned a fellow admin because you said he asked for something and you have no proof of it. Game over. FYI what ever I say to you on xfire has nothing to do with PattonScape. I've found that out before so that evidence is gone.
    Eat N Pink
    Eat N Pink
    Noob

Post by Eat N Pink Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:39 pm

I'm a little bitch who loves to take it up the bum by my dad. Oooh I love it when he touches me there.

Last edited by Admin_Jester on Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Let's have fun then.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:48 pm