PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+5
Dark pyro
penguinxman
Andyz5
J0EL
siegeballa08
9 posters

this is frikken rediculous. they need to get deleted now!

siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

this is frikken rediculous. they need to get deleted now! Empty this is frikken rediculous. they need to get deleted now!

Post by siegeballa08 Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 am

Well 4 very smart and intelligent players decided to drop 100+ deco swords last night. i just found out this morning. the players include mod_apologies, parradicum, etc. me and razmig banned them this morning, but there is now no economy with decos. theres no point. brice please delete them.
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

this is frikken rediculous. they need to get deleted now! Empty Re: this is frikken rediculous. they need to get deleted now!

Post by J0EL Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am

yes i think they need to be deleted. I always knew they duped.
    Anonymous

this is frikken rediculous. they need to get deleted now! Empty Re: this is frikken rediculous. they need to get deleted now!

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:02 pm

I hope you ip banned him. If I see any of them on they will never be back.
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:19 pm

You see that other thread that someone made about him banning everyone? I think he locked it himself but idk.. I thought he was a good guy..
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:31 pm

Admin_Jester wrote:I hope you ip banned him. If I see any of them on they will never be back.
    i cant im only a mod.. sorry but me and raz banned.. ill get the next admin online to ip ban them
    penguinxman
    penguinxman
    Noob

Post by penguinxman Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:09 pm

thats bullshit.
    i also thought apolo was cool. but nvm.
    heh, ip ban tha $*&$#@$
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:10 pm

done.. lol
    Dark pyro
    Noob

Post by Dark pyro Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:13 pm

erm i knew this would happen lol thats why i was the first to stand up so 1 hit k0s would get deleted but no pattonscape kept them
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:30 pm

Yeah, I wish we would have nipped this in the butt earlier on but we didn't and now are having to deal with it after everything got screwed up. Oh well we'll get it fixed and get rid of all the people that started this problem and get back to normal pattonscape life as it was before the duping.
    dragener33
    Noob

Post by dragener33 Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:41 pm

this duping thing got started when razmig and erica wur duping.............this problems where having whit duping is all razmigs and ericas folt.....
    aPoLoGiEs.
    Noob

Post by aPoLoGiEs. Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:33 pm

siegeballa08 wrote: i just found out this morning. the players include mod_apologies,

infact i Droped 75 decs 51bgs (had more on other acc xD)
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:40 pm

Apologies i hope you dieeee.
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:55 pm

am i the only one who doesnt know how to dupe??
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:58 pm

i don't lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:03 pm

Pretty much lol
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:24 pm

The only time i remember how to dupe (not saying i did or do) is when the telegrab thing.. and brice removed it ages ago.
    kyuubi1736
    Noob

Post by kyuubi1736 Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:25 pm

andy i dont know how to dupe either lol ur not alone
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:34 pm

Lol, good you stupid dupers lol
    fulful
    fulful
    Noob

Post by fulful Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:11 am

dragener33 wrote:this duping thing got started when razmig and erica wur duping.............this problems where having whit duping is all razmigs and ericas folt.....

first of all razmig doesnt dupe u nab..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:21 am