PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+9
siegeballa08
J0EL
bedro20
Owner_Brice!
Andyz5
Dragonice180
kyuubi1736
dragener33
fulful
13 posters

well thanks to the newest updates... fulful...

fulful
    fulful
    Noob

well thanks to the newest updates... fulful... Empty well thanks to the newest updates... fulful...

Post by fulful Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:24 pm

well guys patton has been real bun and i enjoyed it while it lasted for me.... , welll java jdk unfortunally dont work on windows vista or my computer is broke.. anyways due to this new client YOU HAVE TO HAVE to play patton i will not be ably to play patton. unlesss it changes.. which i dout it will so i will miss you all and i will still be on the fourms Neutral... anyways

i need a lnk for the super client and,
    i neeed help with jdk i tryed all windows downloads none worked, i have vesta and 64 bit didnt work..

your friend, fulful

Last edited by fulful on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dragener33
    Noob

well thanks to the newest updates... fulful... Empty Re: well thanks to the newest updates... fulful...

Post by dragener33 Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:27 pm

il miss you old budy Sad il go own somme newbies for you XD and if it chances il help you out
    fulful
    fulful
    Noob

well thanks to the newest updates... fulful... Empty Re: well thanks to the newest updates... fulful...

Post by fulful Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:20 pm

this is not a quit thred it is a help thred
    kyuubi1736
    Noob

Post by kyuubi1736 Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:18 pm

same...i have windows vista...I cant get the client either..vista sucks..lol so i probably wont be on anymore..unless someone gets the client in a zip file..lol me and brandon can just hang on forums then.
    Dragonice180
    Dragonice180
    Noob

well thanks to the newest updates... fulful... Empty fix for this...

Post by Dragonice180 Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:58 pm

lol you nubs =) just download winRAR and it will change the .rar files to .zip files! haha =) so you don't have to quit. just google winRAR and there will be like 2 million + hits.. pick any one of em that you trust and get to playing pattonscape!
    fulful
    fulful
    Noob

Post by fulful Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:57 pm

Dragonice180 wrote:lol you nubs =) just download winRAR and it will change the .rar files to .zip files! haha =) so you don't have to quit. just google winRAR and there will be like 2 million + hits.. pick any one of em that you trust and get to playing pattonscape!

we cant Razz lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:58 pm

Well seeing as you are able to play Java based games on Vista, you should be able to download JDK for Vista. So just look around and if you don't find anything just go to yahoo question thing and make a topic on there and I'm sure someone will be able to help you out.
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:04 am

this really sucks because i have vista..
    fulful
    fulful
    Noob

Post by fulful Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:49 am

like when i get to the one thing it says "download faliled maximum retrys exceeded." or "fauiled to create file in destination directiory" and ya idk..
    btw yes i have changed the path like the youtube vids said but idk..

the new client is missing files..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:52 am

It's not done completely yet. Are you downloading it form the correct site? Download JDK from the site Brice posted.
    Owner_Brice!
    Owner_Brice!
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Owner_Brice! Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:39 pm

calm down people you can put jdk on vista i have no idea what he did wrong, and if he would ask for help any tell me what is wrong i could try and help him. The client switch is going to be a little rough, but it will keep patton alive 24/7
    bedro20
    Noob

Post by bedro20 Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:09 pm

i have noo idea whats wrong...i got vista..and it works fine

~Razmig~
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:04 am

I like the idea alot, and it will keep away some spammers because you have to download the client before you get on.
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:15 am

Guys i just made this tut and it tells u everything to do and it lists where to dowload stuff.. LOOK AT IT!

https://pattonscape.4umer.com/super-client-info-f20/in-deapth-tutorial-of-how-to-connect-t4215.htm

THAT WILL HELP ALOT I THINK
    Dark Wrath
    Dark Wrath
    Noob

Post by Dark Wrath Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:08 pm

Hey! i had this same problem a while ago here is the solution!

go into start, control pannel, click on system and matinence.

Click on the word 'System' not anything under it.

click advanced system settings and the system properties will show up.

at the bottom click 'Environment Variables'

Under the System Variables box find 'CLASSPATH'

Change it to this.

.;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_07\bin;%CLASSPATH%;C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.6.0_07\lib\ext\QTJava.zip

just copy and paste.

Next find 'Path'. change it to this

%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\;C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTSystem\

now all your runescape private servers will work when you extract them to your desktop.

NOTE: only if your getting the error 'Java is not recognized' error.
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:13 pm

OMG, dark wrath is back! good to see you man
    i thomas i
    Noob

Post by i thomas i Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:14 pm

peace out ful evan tho i never play ill be cheking on the sites often Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:46 pm

man how does everyone no my name ffs lol got to change it Razz
    r4ng3r pk3r
    r4ng3r pk3r
    Noob

Post by r4ng3r pk3r Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:08 pm

Well i normally called you by your irl name so people must have just picked up..
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:31 pm

Got it, needed to dl jdk 6 correctly, turns out i didnt have it even though i thought i did.. hmm

Maybe i'll try to make my own server soon.. Idk prob not though id need help lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:42 pm

dude just play pattonscape its not very hard and when my lap top gets fixeds im making ym server back again but ill be on pattonscape 24/7
    Yzracer561
    Yzracer561
    Noob

Post by Yzracer561 Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:20 am

Andy I got that same shirt haha
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:04 pm

o haha nice

one of my favorite shirts =p

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:36 am