PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

3 posters

Have u got bsed? well i have and i know how u feel... fulful

Poll

havem you been glitched/ bsed?

[ 4 ]
    Have u got bsed? well i have and i know how u feel... fulful Bar_left67%Have u got bsed? well i have and i know how u feel... fulful Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Have u got bsed? well i have and i know how u feel... fulful Bar_left33%Have u got bsed? well i have and i know how u feel... fulful Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Have u got bsed? well i have and i know how u feel... fulful Bar_left0%Have u got bsed? well i have and i know how u feel... fulful Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Have u got bsed? well i have and i know how u feel... fulful Bar_left0%Have u got bsed? well i have and i know how u feel... fulful Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Poll closed
    fulful
    fulful
    Noob

Have u got bsed? well i have and i know how u feel... fulful Empty Have u got bsed? well i have and i know how u feel... fulful

Post by fulful Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:26 pm

well ik have got bsed many times.. and i have bsed others ... i always try to gb... well.. if you have i know how u feel.. you feel upset and may or maynot want to quit..

im sorry to all i have bsed when i was a noob...

and to all the bsers who bs me ... i got nothing to say like you THE DRAGON ! i got nothing to say u have 7+ sets of bandos and stuff... and u just have to glitch me 3 times and gb... wow sad...

if you have got glitched share your stories about bsers and dragener/zeby i would be grateful if you would post that picture ... it was the 3rd time.. but idk..
    ballin4everr
    ballin4everr
    Noob

Have u got bsed? well i have and i know how u feel... fulful Empty Re: Have u got bsed? well i have and i know how u feel... fulful

Post by ballin4everr Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:46 pm

i feel you bro some deadlygift kid dds and vengs glitches me and he 1 items me... and iv lost so much bandos and gs's form him... so annoying
    fulful
    fulful
    Noob

Have u got bsed? well i have and i know how u feel... fulful Empty Re: Have u got bsed? well i have and i know how u feel... fulful

Post by fulful Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:48 pm

ballin4everr wrote:i feel you bro some deadlygift kid dds and vengs glitches me and he 1 items me... and iv lost so much bandos and gs's form him... so annoying

yup ik ...
    haikilledyou
    haikilledyou
    Noob

Post by haikilledyou Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:53 pm

ye i kno how u feel i got hacked AGAIN idk how but i did lol but its all good i loved playin PS but its hard to start ova again
    fulful
    fulful
    Noob

Post by fulful Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:30 pm

ik man its idk..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:59 pm