PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

3 posters

Rofl... Is it legal pking with...

ddunit
    ddunit
    Noob

Rofl... Is it legal pking with... Empty Rofl... Is it legal pking with...

Post by ddunit Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:19 pm

Decorative sword (1 hit)

Illbeknocking killed me and when I got video software up, he stopped using -.-'
    kyuubi1736
    Noob

Rofl... Is it legal pking with... Empty Re: Rofl... Is it legal pking with...

Post by kyuubi1736 Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:22 pm

thers no rule to not pk using the 1 hit stuff
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:23 pm

Well Asyran is telling people to not use it to pk with anymore for certain reasons. So to him it is against the rules, as far as everyone else not sure. I don't pk so i don't know really.
    ddunit
    ddunit
    Noob

Post by ddunit Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:29 pm

+ he's razmig.

(talk about corrupt admin)
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

Post by dr0p d34d mf Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:32 pm

dont talk **** about my m8.. just cuz hes pking with it doesnt mean hes corrupt rofl.. asyran just made the rule cuz its nub to pk with 1 hit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:20 pm

Well it's nooby to pk with it. Thats why I won't pk anymore.
    ddunit
    ddunit
    Noob

Post by ddunit Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:04 pm

rofl... Razmig isin't so bad... I learned he's bedbed :3.

Anyway... Just to tell you guys, mods wern't aloud to pk with glow dagger, why isin't this different?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:20 am