PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+5
Kidz K0
brandonhud60
Matavix
dr0p d34d mf
jkronin
9 posters

For New Players Trying to make some money quick

jkronin
    jkronin
    Noob

For New Players Trying to make some money quick Empty For New Players Trying to make some money quick

Post by jkronin Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:31 am

the best ways to make some quick money out side of typing '::starter' (only usable once) is to go wood cutting, as rather than logs you get cash, the better the tree the more money you will receive. Trees can be located to the east of Home, axes can be brought from a merchant accessible through the blue glowing portal located next to the farmer/bank/fish stall at Home.

thieving from the veg stall located at home is another quick money making method, all though it does not offer a player quick millions it does offer new players sufficient gold for buying basic requirements such as food etc.

finally, slayer, teleport to slayer location, click on the box until you acquire level 99 then go and slayer abby demons or dark beasts both of which offer drops of high value ranging from dragon boots worth around 250k to whips worth 4mill to dragon chain bodies worth 50 mill. (please note high alchemy is suggested usable by training up magic and buying nature+fire runes, if you choose not to train magic then these goods can be sold to other players or the NPC merchant found at Home)
    these are the most commonly used methods for making money outside of high level monster drops only recommended for parties or high level players.
    thank you for showing an interest in this guide, and welcome to Pattonscape king
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

For New Players Trying to make some money quick Empty Re: For New Players Trying to make some money quick

Post by dr0p d34d mf Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:00 pm

Did u make this guide to try and compete with my guide??? -.-

cuz i explain the same things, and btw stealing from veg stall really isnt a good way to make money at all tbh. go to slayer from the start and do that to make money good training
    Anonymous

For New Players Trying to make some money quick Empty Re: For New Players Trying to make some money quick

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:13 pm

L0l i thought about making a money making guide too but... i said it will be copying YOU lol =p
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

Post by dr0p d34d mf Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:20 pm

raz make one see if you can make one better then me Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:21 pm

urs is mostly all what i did soo -.- lol
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

Post by dr0p d34d mf Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:26 pm

teehee beat u to the punch u nub Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:28 pm

DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE|@!|!@!@!!@ENTJLFHLGF
    Matavix
    Matavix
    Noob

Post by Matavix Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:29 pm

lol midas!! Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:31 pm

*runs down the hall crying*
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

Post by dr0p d34d mf Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:35 pm

*chases raz with a balloon sword rawr*
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:36 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i hate you@|@|@|@|@|@|@|@|@|@|@|@|@|@|@|@|@|@|@|@|@|@|@|@|@|@|@|@|@|@|@|@|@|@|@|@|@|@|@|@|!
    Matavix
    Matavix
    Noob

Post by Matavix Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:40 pm

lol Razz Razz
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

Post by dr0p d34d mf Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:40 pm

catches raz and pokes him mwuahahaha *raz runs crying to his mommy* mwuahaha
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:42 pm

imma go cry again!@ waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

Post by dr0p d34d mf Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:45 pm

haha finds raz's home *raz answers and runs!!!! no mommy the pokers back :'(
    brandonhud60
    brandonhud60
    Noob

Post by brandonhud60 Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:27 am

*slaps both of you* PWNED! Razz
    Kidz K0
    Kidz K0
    Noob

Post by Kidz K0 Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:41 pm

please dont gravedig any posts brandonhud60, this should have died months ago...lol
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:25 pm

not really because its a guide.
    xDarkLegendz
    xDarkLegendz
    Noob

Post by xDarkLegendz Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:39 pm

Cool, as soon as i start playing thats probly the first thing ill do =D thanks
    xDarkLegendz
    xDarkLegendz
    Noob

Post by xDarkLegendz Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:41 pm

omfg - i dont see my sig??!?!?!??/
    kyuubi1736
    Noob

Post by kyuubi1736 Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:15 pm

darklegendz go to ur ucp and click enable ur sig on every post by u
    njk148
    njk148
    Noob

Post by njk148 Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:54 am

you could go thieving at home mantas and sell

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:59 am