PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

3 posters

Stuck on second floor of everything

Elliott 1230
    Elliott 1230
    Noob

Stuck on second floor of everything Empty Stuck on second floor of everything

Post by Elliott 1230 Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:13 am

hi can someone help me i'm stuck on the second floor of anywhere i go i went to tzhaar and then went through the cave entrance thinking that it would tele me back 2 home well i guessed wrong now i'm stuck in mid air i was wondering if anyone can help me??
    Elliott 1230
    Elliott 1230
    Noob

Stuck on second floor of everything Empty Re: Stuck on second floor of everything

Post by Elliott 1230 Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:21 am

i fixed it nvm just delete this
    xdark lord
    xdark lord
    Noob

Stuck on second floor of everything Empty Re: Stuck on second floor of everything

Post by xdark lord Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:40 pm

If this happen and the slayer thing does not work you need to ask a admin of mod to xtele you
    kingbob121
    kingbob121
    Noob

Post by kingbob121 Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:25 pm

yo i have almost same prob as u except i did ::Pc and when i got there its black and i randomly logged out and when i login it logs out automaticly for me =(

anyone no what 2 do???

kingbob121
    xdark lord
    xdark lord
    Noob

Post by xdark lord Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:13 pm

you need to keep trying to do ::home it is hard or get on Patton client. When you are on silab and try to go it does not work if you can get home try to find a mod or admin to xtele u

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:04 pm