PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

4 posters

~~Monster guide~~~

Anonymous

~~Monster guide~~~ Empty ~~Monster guide~~~

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:03 pm

~~~contents~~~

1) lvls 4-30
    2)30-40
    3)40-60
    4)60-80
    5)80+

6) the npc's that gets you your good armour,cash, and makes you stronger.

1)

okay.
    for lvls 4-30 you might want to train at 3rd age. if you dont wanna go to 3rd age try getting a little bit of slayer lvl and go to eather skelotons or the next things above it.

2)

k.
    for lvls 40-50 you can train on jelly's but you are gonna need about 50 slayer lvl.
    there might be a few people at jelly's so if there is. just go to the 3rd age or try getting even more slayer vl and going to spectr's.

for lvls 60-70 you can treain on abby's it take i think 80 slayer...

70-80.

you might wanna go ahead and train on the dark beasts. but at this lvl you should be able to hit hard.. and able to afford better armour..

80+
    ok.. honestly. me and alot of friends always train on jelly's. they are easy, fast, and have alot of hp.

you only realy waqnna train with thewse if you hit hard.. but you can train on them at lowers lvls as mentioned above..

6)

ok here are the big npc's that you can get5 your cash and armour from. WARNING (these are very dangerous and can probably 1 hit you if you have under 45 hp.

they hit hard.. and they hit alot. so here they are. and here is how to get to them.

king black dragon- to me this is the easyest one to defeat.
    go to home and then go tyo the 4 blue portals. clikc on the last portal to the right. it takes you to the town were they are. after that go to the broken down building looking part were all of the tombs are. click the trapdoor. it takes you under to the kbd placve.
    BE CAREFULL the kbd can no clip and so can all other monsters so be prepaird to eat as soon as you drop through the trapdoor.

bring alot of food to this and your best armour!!
    ~_________________________________________________
    black titan- the black titan can ht to 45. he hits fast. sorta like a whip. and has a blue dragon to help him. he may be a little hard but once you defeat hima few times its well worth it. he dropsw bando armour. wich sells for 100m a pice. and the boots sell for 150-200m. also he drops armadiel armour.

daggonith rex- he hits hard fast and can probably kill you faster than others. bring aslot of food. and good armour. he is located in varrock just out of the gate near the west bank. were gertudes cat queswt was in rl runescape. he is danngerous. you need teams for all the monster.. maybe n ot the kbd though...

dust devils- these are very hard. you have about 9 atking you at once and they can hit 40s i think. so you pretty much habve no chance without a team... they kill me alot.. and brice..lol. but the benefits of these are good. they drop guilded armour(so far the best armour)
    you type in ::shanty and it will tke you to shanty pass.. go out of the gate or door or what ever it is.. and walk straight out a lil wayzz..remember to bring full invy of food!! and pick up all the kite shields becouse some of them alch for 200m!!

thanks. admin, asyran
    mariox
    mariox
    Noob

~~Monster guide~~~ Empty Re: ~~Monster guide~~~

Post by mariox Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:56 pm

nice all the info is layed out clear and i didnt even know there was a kbd =P
    Rubinho
    Rubinho
    Noob

Post by Rubinho Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:12 am

can't find the kbd ... which portal do I have to take?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:13 am

3rd one..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:13 am

3rd or last....
    Manu666666
    Manu666666
    Noob

Post by Manu666666 Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:37 pm

I have one question:
    the shield that is 200m high alched is rune kite (h) but some of them only give 2,1k or 21k, why?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:14 pm

doesnt matter anymore..i talked to brice about it.. he took out the alched kites.. so you cant get 200m each nowq.. =)
    Venom44444
    Venom44444
    Noob

Post by Venom44444 Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:56 pm

wow nice.
    Manu666666
    Manu666666
    Noob

Post by Manu666666 Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:14 pm

asy, the kite was a good thing Sad bad thing that brice took it out