PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+2
J0EL
dr0p d34d mf
6 posters

guide to help you!

Poll

is this poll kick @$$ or what!

[ 13 ]
    guide to help you! Bar_left93%guide to help you! Bar_right [93%] 
    [ 1 ]
    guide to help you! Bar_left7%guide to help you! Bar_right [7%] 

Total Votes: 14
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

guide to help you! Empty guide to help you!

Post by dr0p d34d mf Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:56 pm

OK, here's a guide that will hopefully explain a lot!

Ok, first for starter's type ::starter for 1m and 500 mantas then type ::char and change your appearence to what ever you desire.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    step 1: getting 99 slayer pretty easy skill.. ok first go to the emote tabs and click on slayer, then once your there start clicking on the chests till your 99 slayer.
    Once you get 99 slayer you can start training, i recomend only killing jellies, abbys, and dark beasts the rest arnt that good, ok now jellies don't drop really good
    but are good for exp, abbys drop pretty good stuff for beginners making some cash it adds up as you go, now for dark beasts people have been telling me that
    d chains and anchors don't alch for good money anymore but there still good money. ok thats about it for slayer
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ok, now for the tougher monsters..

kqueen, she's not that good for cash but fun to train on with some m8s, put in mind she does hit 35's and hit pretty fast so bring a few m8s and chill
    she drops full guthans, all berets, all hats and scarfs, and crystal key which gives santa and bunny ears!

titan, he drops bandos and arma which is good arma isnt as good but still looks good,and the dragon drops furys, dfs's, and full dragon.. his drops are rare but worth it.. He hits 40's and his drag his 4's but he hits fast and his dragon might stop your food from counting so watch the hp, now you will want to bring some friends along just incase you do die, there drops are worth the risk and a good money maker.

rex, this one is a little more dangerous, the way to get to rex is by teleing to jad and running south till u get to some gates then run south east till u see a big gray bahemoth this one is in the wild so ppl can atk you but he drops good, some of his drops are: all dragon armor, dfs, fury, hally, d spear, bandos and also the crystal sheild. make sure to bring a team..

now for the prices of some of these items that you can earn,

full bandos: bandos chest is 350m, bandos tassets r 300m, and bandos boots can range from 500m-1b!

full arma: not really worth much but can sell up to 50m a peice..

crystal sheild can sell up to 1b..

d hally and d spear, d hally sells up too 800m and ive been told d spear is roughly 4b.

dragon armor, not worth that much but still good armor to have if your 60 def..

furys: best ammy in the game and can sell up to 1b!!!

dfs: best str bonus sheild in the game and sells for up to 200m!

ok now for skilling!

mining: most boring stat to sit through lol, but anyway buy 1 of ea pic.
    to mine you have to use the pic on the rock..pic needed to mine:

iron pick = iron rock lvl needed for this is 1
    steel pick = coal lvl needed for this is 40
    mith pick = mith ore lvl needed for this is 50
    addy pick = addy ore lvl needed for this is 60
    rune pick = rune rock lvl needed for this is 75

theving: theres a fishing stall at home which is the best exp for theving but put in mind fishing is slow!

farming: really easy just use the seeds with the patches at ::farm..

wcing: the wcing tab doesnt work ive tried but go to the stores and buy a d axe able to use at lvl 1, and cut evergreen trees dont cut anything else they give the most exp..

fishing: type ::cather and fish here till 99 its quite boring but if you want 99s you gotta deal with it.

smithing: well smithing would be best to do after mining rune ores which r best smithing exp smithing is a little slow but worth it! ok to smith take ur rune bars and tele to ::fally go to the furnace and use ur ores on there for exp Smile and turn them into rune bars, and if you want you can smith the bars into armor

prayer: you can trade zeke for bones and buy them then just click on them till ur 99 prayer its a really easy stat to get.

stats arnt good money makers but the capes are worth it and if i should add anything else to this guide just post what and i will!

Last edited by dr0p d34d mf on Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:28 am; edited 4 times in total
    Anonymous

guide to help you! Empty Re: guide to help you!

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:07 pm

Coolio!
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

Post by dr0p d34d mf Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:58 pm

thanks i forgot to put the poll on it everyone comment!
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:22 pm

nice brandon sorry for being a n33b in the wild
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

Post by dr0p d34d mf Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:47 pm

its iight i know ur mad about ur items

Last edited by dr0p d34d mf on Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LORD PK3R
    LORD PK3R
    Noob

Post by LORD PK3R Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:53 pm

awsome guide!
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

Post by dr0p d34d mf Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:09 pm

thanks ima make it better l8r on i made this in 10 mins ;p
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

Post by dr0p d34d mf Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:27 am

bump
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

Post by dr0p d34d mf Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:59 pm

bump.. -.-
    kyuubi1736
    Noob

Post by kyuubi1736 Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:49 pm

nice guide
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

Post by dr0p d34d mf Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:00 pm

i wonder who voted no -.- :S
    kyuubi1736
    Noob

Post by kyuubi1736 Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:01 pm

lol i voted kick @$$!!! it was awesome guide and i didnt know the blue drag dropped fury's lol
    alexfskater
    alexfskater
    Noob

Post by alexfskater Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:09 pm

KICK @$$!
    dr0p d34d mf
    dr0p d34d mf
    Noob

Post by dr0p d34d mf Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:41 pm

lmao i forgot about this.. but thank you lol i wonder who voted no

everytime somone votes against somthing they're always to scared to say why -.-
    s2hscotty
    s2hscotty
    Noob

Post by s2hscotty Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:49 pm

were do u start mining i can find places

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:32 pm