PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

5 posters

i was pking and i suddenly relised how to double items read.

mr pk
    mr pk
    Noob

i was pking and i suddenly relised how to double items read. Empty i was pking and i suddenly relised how to double items read.

Post by mr pk Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:39 pm

double all ur tiems by getting 2 pals 1 drops a item then when u both see it tele grab it and u both get one

thanks ultimate hybrid for all the help!
    Anonymous

i was pking and i suddenly relised how to double items read. Empty Re: i was pking and i suddenly relised how to double items read.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:34 pm

Last edited by asyran on Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Achille295
    Achille295
    Noob

i was pking and i suddenly relised how to double items read. Empty Re: i was pking and i suddenly relised how to double items read.

Post by Achille295 Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:40 pm

Lol Asyran im sure you knew this...
    Deniz
    Deniz
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Deniz Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:18 pm

lol wanna know something tele grab doesnt work nemore so its worthless
    xdark lord
    xdark lord
    Noob

Post by xdark lord Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:34 am

we can not do drop partys again w00t!!
    Manu666666
    Manu666666
    Noob

Post by Manu666666 Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:25 pm

why? we can do drop partys again, but we cant telegrab, i think its cool
    xdark lord
    xdark lord
    Noob

Post by xdark lord Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:29 pm

when there was tele grab you could just stand there and get it and if everyone used it they all might get the item. But with it out no one can dobble the item and now patton it more fun!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:22 pm

new this would happen......dc tho

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:31 pm