PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+6
SOriginal
Deniz
slayer blade
kill3r
Dark pyro
10 posters

all read bring back pking

Poll

should brice get rid of 1 hit ko gear

[ 12 ]
    all read bring back pking Bar_left67%all read bring back pking Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 6 ]
    all read bring back pking Bar_left33%all read bring back pking Bar_right [33%] 

Total Votes: 18
    Dark pyro
    Noob

all read bring back pking Empty all read bring back pking

Post by Dark pyro Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:00 pm

ok from listening to everyone no one likes the 1 hit ko gear it ruins pking back in the day b4 all these shields barrows was good and pattonscape had a ecomony but now many people are quiting because the pking is ruined everyone hits a 99 in wildy theres no chance people started pattonscape 1 of the main reasons was they missed pking so i think by geting rid of the decorative gear and bringing back dh will help patton get alot of players again now we have like 20 online a day like 2 months ago we had 60 so there must be somthing done cause i see patton dieing and i hate it cause i even started patton before i started runescape i leared everything from it many people love this game and dont want it to die so vote yes
    Anonymous

all read bring back pking Empty Re: all read bring back pking

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:01 pm

Hellz yeah
    Noob

Post by 80807734 Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:02 pm

YEaah man!
    kill3r
    Noob

Post by kill3r Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:03 pm

Yap thats right !
    Bring back pking! + Bring back the good old economy -.-

Pattonscape is really dieing out.
    BRICE U HAVE TO READ THIS!
    +IF U READ THIS UNBAN MY MAIN P0WNER xD.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:05 pm

See but here's the thing about the one hit gear. It helps pay for the server and also goes to donating money to charities and all that stuff. So you can bitch about the one hit gear all you want but odds are he won't take it off because of the main purpose of it. If it really bugs you that much, don't pk or get 1 hit gear yourself. Everyone who doesn't have 1 hit gear has had a post about it bitching because they don't have it and they don't like it being used on them. I guarantee you that if you had 1 hit gear you wouldn't even have started this post just like everyone else. So it'd be real nice if everyone stopped crying about it and either learn to deal with it or buy some yourself.
    slayer blade
    slayer blade
    Noob

Post by slayer blade Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:08 pm

watch ur language
    Dark pyro
    Noob

Post by Dark pyro Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:11 pm

and jester people are geting ipbaned about the veng glitch if you veng 1 hit ko gear it hits up to 80 somthing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:14 pm

See the thing is, I don't have 1 hit gear and you don't see me crying. So why must you guys contantly cry about it. If it's honeslty that big of a deal to you guys buy some. Slayer, I don't want to hear it you know how many times i've seen people cuss in one post. One thing, if it's that big of a deal don't read my posts. Also, all these "get rid of 1 hit gear" posts start to get old to read. Since it came out the people that don't buy any have cried about it form day one. You know how to kill the people with the one hit gear, tele block freeze, and gang them with range or something. Not that hard.
    Dark pyro
    Noob

Post by Dark pyro Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:23 pm

ok they hit 99 non stop just about and you dont ever pk so how are you trying to tell the pkers how to pk im saying whats the challage i got a shield and a sword im not crying im saying its unfair to pk with and whats the point 99 99 99 99 no one can touch you now if there was a armor with a blananced str bonus not over 1000 and whats the point of bringing anything good to wildy if some lvl 4 can hit a 99 on you people lvl for a reason and if people are lvling they are playing they dont get bored in 10 mins
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:42 pm

Well you know it's to help the server out so unless you want to start donating all the money he's making off this stuff then go for it but if not then don't sit here and complain about it. If it bothers you that much go use your 1 hit gear since you can't kill them. You have nothing to worry about.
    Deniz
    Deniz
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Deniz Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:12 pm

nick he cant get rid of them cause he sold them to ppl already it would be pointless to both keep or take out. just dont pk in them if you dont want to
    Dark pyro
    Noob

Post by Dark pyro Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:59 pm

and the dh last time he sold them and took them back
    SOriginal
    SOriginal
    Noob

Post by SOriginal Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:00 pm

1 hit thing is good for training. But i dont like it in wildy. No skill.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:16 pm

Nahh ijust keep owning you with it for fun but i can beat you without it

but still Dh was better
    Noob

Post by 80807734 Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:45 pm

New plan .. plan number 1-

(1) Brice makes a 1hit gear place (like he did for barrowspk) and bans 1hitgear from jad and places like that Very Happy (great idea in my eyes)

OR

(2) All us 'Skillful Pkers' ask brice for the list of people who actually paid for there gear.. and we hunt them down and kill for the gear then burn it.. then in all rights brice should delete that item as it should no longer be legally in use Very Happy (Even beter idea)
    five230
    Noob

Post by five230 Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:57 pm

Jester is right
    Noob

Post by 80807734 Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:04 pm

80807734 wrote:New plan .. plan number 1-

(1) Brice makes a 1hit gear place (like he did for barrowspk) and bans 1hitgear from jad and places like that Very Happy (great idea in my eyes)

OR

(2) All us 'Skillful Pkers' ask brice for the list of people who actually paid for there gear.. and we hunt them down and kill for the gear then burn it.. then in all rights brice should delete that item as it should no longer be legally in use Very Happy (Even beter idea)

new page so i thought id quote so its visible
    Bobybrian
    Bobybrian
    Noob

Post by Bobybrian Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:36 pm

first of all your not even supposed to have 1 hit ko in pking.... that was a rule brice said long time ago
    Noob

Post by 80807734 Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:39 pm

meh bs
    kyuubi1736
    Noob

Post by kyuubi1736 Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:00 pm

the 1 hit gear for be for just training...it really does take out all the fun when u pk with it and u have no chance agsint someone with 1 hit gear..so brice should just make it so u can train with it and make a rule not to pk with it
    Pk Rifle!
    Pk Rifle!
    Noob

Post by Pk Rifle! Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:50 pm

Every1 Should be able to keep it, but ONLY for Training, NO PKING!!!1!1!!

yeah, it takes the fun out of pking... there is no skill involved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:12 pm