PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+3
Rubinho
Dark Wrath
Dark pyro
7 posters

i quit bye bye

Dark pyro
    Noob

i quit bye bye Empty i quit bye bye

Post by Dark pyro Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:28 am

ok frist hand you lie im tired of haters and little bitches mod was fun wile it lasted i mean i tryed and tryed to help ppl make the server better but all i hear is shit lies and ppl treat me like shit i had it had it so im quiting patton scape but pissed me off cause dude this is bullshit so to all my friend ty for being there and the faggiots fuck ima get a fucking life fuck runescpae and this computer this server is the bomb but to many fucking noobs i see why sam quit brice and all the mods and admins was awsome this server rocked but ima bann you and others that you homos cause all you do is cry cry cry the server always frezes when i pk or in shanty i log back on dead losing 999mill each time its bullshit the server is uselly good but brice wenton vacation and it has been crashing alot im sad that i will not get to see p2p i mean it is gonna be awsome but i have really tryed to me a good mod asyrans pissed they took his pk and its been going down hill for me he will still play i wont im seeking my chances skating all day not on the computer ty very much dark pyro god bless all
    Dark Wrath
    Dark Wrath
    Noob

i quit bye bye Empty Re: i quit bye bye

Post by Dark Wrath Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:17 am

man i hate to see you go. good luck mate
    Rubinho
    Rubinho
    Noob

Post by Rubinho Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:12 am

Buah I always respected you as mod, but still you pk me.

No offence, but you need to relax a bit. Don't let yourself go on the few people who think you aren't doing fine.

good luck, and I hope to see you again on server (in good mood).
    axmurder v2
    axmurder v2
    Noob

Post by axmurder v2 Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:07 pm

pyro dont quit bro
    fuck wat people think cuz if people wanna bitch about pkin they shouldnt be able to pk either
    cuz they can sit there and team the shit out of ppl y cant u use ur mod spells to defend ur self
    i think ur a tight fucking dude
    and i think that mods and admins should still be able to pk cuz its not fair just and opinion cuz its a pk server and the bitching is annoying when ppl die its ur fault u died cuz u went to pk territory so id ont think u shoudl quit cuz i liked u as a mod and ur a cool guy

Axmurder v2
    Chandler
    Deniz
    Deniz
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Deniz Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:25 pm

nick dont quit bro people can be annoying just stay ignore them!.!
    holden
    holden
    Noob

Post by holden Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:36 pm

well i wishen i didnt now but its tolate
    ddunit
    ddunit
    Noob

Post by ddunit Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:12 am

Yea man! its kinda anoyying when ppl bs you, go 5 on you and stuff but ignore them thats what i do

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:33 pm