PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

4 posters

I might quit

Deniz
    Deniz
    Admin
    Admin

I might quit Empty I might quit

Post by Deniz Thu May 15, 2008 7:54 pm

im really getting ticked off with all this lagging it caused me to lose my stuff 4 the 3rd time and im sick and tired of it i worked hard for my stuff only to be thrown away due to lagg if i cant get my stuff refunded im gone
    blood ocean
    Noob

I might quit Empty Re: I might quit

Post by blood ocean Thu May 15, 2008 9:49 pm

Sorry you feel that way but we've all lost stuff and we've all gotten over it its just part of life live without it or dont live at all.
    Owner_Brice!
    Owner_Brice!
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Owner_Brice! Thu May 15, 2008 10:25 pm

okay well im sorry i cannot do anything about that. if you would use the pattonscape client you would have no lag at all. and if you are lagging with the pattonscape client you need a new computer or you need to use registery fix. because there is something wrong with it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2008 10:48 pm

Cya!
    Deniz
    Deniz
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Deniz Thu May 15, 2008 11:31 pm

well that sucks fuckk well all i know is im not gonna quit cuz i can buy some of my stuff back but damn i lost alot of good stuff
    nod43
    nod43
    Noob

Post by nod43 Fri May 16, 2008 2:55 am

ye i feel u, lol so far ive lost 5 sets of full bandos im getting my 6th set right now have tassets and pl8 and 4/5 of those sets were lost to lag only time i lost it not to lag was wen R 4 P I D Z pked me at jad. and yes i use client and no my computer doesnt suck 256mb nvidea video card 500 gigs and 2400 ram or whatever u call that stuff. and no i dont use vista.....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:41 am