PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

3 posters

My client keeps going down..for no reason that ik of. =p

neighborgod
    neighborgod
    Noob

My client keeps going down..for no reason that ik of. =p Empty My client keeps going down..for no reason that ik of. =p

Post by neighborgod Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:42 pm

When ever i start playing the hardcore client for about 30 mins or up to an hour my client gets d/c and it wont let me back on for about an hour or so and it says the server online....so if someone can tell me whats up that would be great =P Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

My client keeps going down..for no reason that ik of. =p Empty Re: My client keeps going down..for no reason that ik of. =p

Post by Andyz5 Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:36 pm

same thing is happening to me.. idk whats going on
    neighborgod
    neighborgod
    Noob

My client keeps going down..for no reason that ik of. =p Empty Re: My client keeps going down..for no reason that ik of. =p

Post by neighborgod Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:01 pm

Oh well it makes me feel better that it is happening to someone else to....=p thx. Any other info will help if anyone can give it Very Happy Very Happy
    Andyz5
    Andyz5
    Noob

Post by Andyz5 Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:26 pm

yeah this is getting really annoying

Neutral
    neighborgod
    neighborgod
    Noob

Post by neighborgod Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:27 pm

hey you get that pm? i sent you
    dragener33
    Noob

Post by dragener33 Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:54 pm

look guys the server is on when it says its on but if you cant log on it that means its off from out side and the players that are in the server are gltiched on and if they woude get kicked they woudent be able to log back in til the server restars...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:52 pm