PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+8
Altair
x icecube x
Dark pyro
Deniz
2noob4u
JAMBEBUS
D E V I N
Ultimate Hybrid
12 posters

dark pyro banned me without any reason

Anonymous

dark pyro banned me without any reason Empty dark pyro banned me without any reason

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:39 am

pls unbann me dark pyro banned me

i came to wildy and ran to the small bank and then i got banned
    Ultimate Hybrid
    Noob

dark pyro banned me without any reason Empty Re: dark pyro banned me without any reason

Post by Ultimate Hybrid Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:57 am

also banned me coz i pked him... **** had nowt to do with it... i pked him he lost dh and str cape t (which i gave him!!!) then ban... and then **** killer... i was like **** wasnt there!! he went in bank... no need 2 ban him...
    then i created acc called "pyro is nub" which isnt against rules.. it basically means fire is noob... and i'm iped.. he's banned all my accs alos pker g4st and d e v i n witnessed it i also have screenie of d e v i n saying wtf? banned ofr no reason pfft

dark pyro banned me without any reason Pyropowerabuserdi0.th

pyro has now iped me becoz i was talking to p0wner about what happened and he sed omg... coz he found it unfair.

and to his exscuse i killed him wen he logged... i dont see a rule against it and i w8ed for u 2 move 1 step coz u did that last time Smile
    Ultimate Hybrid
    Noob

dark pyro banned me without any reason Empty Re: dark pyro banned me without any reason

Post by Ultimate Hybrid Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:15 am

Rules of PattonScape (these are the official ones)

1. No hacking, spamming, or advertising - i never
    2. No scamming - i never he went into wild of own acord
    3. No abusing other players in any way - never abused... or cursed in that matter
    4. No gold farming on multi accounts - cant 2 busy making bills of pyro
    5. No asking for mod or admin! - never did
    6. Do Not ::noclip you WILL get autobanned - never did
    7. No luring!! First, you get a warning, Then you get banned. - he entered of own accord
    8. Do not use bots or autoclickers, that equals a perm ban no exceptions. - neva i just ddsed him
    9. You cannot be a member of rs2x.com, or any other allan website, auto ip ban if convicted! - im not.
    10. Do Not Spam or use vulgar language in the site and on the game - i never
    11. No Advertising, hacking, or crashing the server. " will result in legal action" - never..
    12. no barrages due to glitches. - never and ancients dont work for me

now pyro? who abused power Very Happy

Failure to comply with these rules will result in LEGAL ACTION!

Thanks - PattonScape Staff
    D E V I N
    D E V I N
    Noob

Post by D E V I N Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:18 am

Well, I did say that but I only said it because I didn't 100% know the whole story, now it sucks because yes i am friends with you and dark.. and i hate when i'm in the middle of friends but i'm sure that he had to have found a logiccal reason of banning you because i know that he's not stupid enough to bann people for no reason because he probably doens't want to get demoted.. I know i wouldn't and i'm just sayin. i realllllly hate it whne my friends fight and it happens a LOT on pattonscape..
    Ultimate Hybrid
    Noob

Post by Ultimate Hybrid Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:24 am

erm.. devin.. he lied he was walking towards bank.. i told u the truth he lied and pker g4st , **** killer , p0wner will all back me up.
    JAMBEBUS
    JAMBEBUS
    Noob

Post by JAMBEBUS Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:25 am

ok this should be under "banned"
    2noob4u
    2noob4u
    Noob

Post by 2noob4u Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:24 pm

Lol, your name is kinda against the rules itself.. Wouldn't you think?
    Deniz
    Deniz
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Deniz Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:26 am

lol wrong section but comon give pyro some slack and comon just cause hes head admin doesnt mean you need to attack him id admit we arnt all perfect
    Dark pyro
    Noob

Post by Dark pyro Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:31 am

lol this been worked put and lol they got the reason
    x icecube x
    x icecube x
    Noob

Post by x icecube x Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:26 am

i am *** please be my boy friend
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:38 am

eeeewwww no offence
    (homophobic)
    Altair
    Altair
    Noob

Post by Altair Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:50 pm

yo this is kingbob121 i got banned by dark for pking him in wild.... what is with that and btw it was an ip =p so brice if u can unip me i would well like it
    mariox
    mariox
    Noob

Post by mariox Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:11 pm

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
    Matavix
    Matavix
    Noob

Post by Matavix Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:04 am

i think what dark pyro did to ultimate hybrid is really really really unfair!!! Evil or Very Mad

IGN: MATAVIX

LEADER OF THE ~S.B.D~ CLAN
    sir elzinc
    sir elzinc
    Noob

Post by sir elzinc Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:46 am

People, i speak the truth,

Dark pyro got killed....

then he got pissed off and banned.... An admin should be able to CONTROL his stress and put personal issues behind him.

sirelzinc

IGN elzinc
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:55 am

thanks guys its ultimate on my sis' acc she quit... i cant create them so im using alll my old 1s.... and yer he banned me agen lol ip style...
    ghjk556
    ghjk556
    Noob

Post by ghjk556 Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:04 pm

dark pyro ip banned me cuz i kiled his friend and then his friend died again and lost his dh helm please get bralex13 un ip banned
    Dark pyro
    Noob

Post by Dark pyro Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:22 pm

no i iped you cause you keep rning out glitching with dds everyone in jad then i tell you stay out of jad if you only gonna glitch you come back on a name like hdfjlashdfljsa and tell me f u
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:47 pm

ooh Razz dude above got owned... and u iped me for supposedly "threaing to post a virus" no i said i could.... but i wudnt... coz i like patton... u know any1 could do it :L i cud post one on youtube if i wanted... i cud post 1 on everything literally but im not guna

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:27 am