PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

3 posters

if u have duped items please report to a admin or mod please

Anonymous

if u have duped items please report to a admin or mod please Empty if u have duped items please report to a admin or mod please

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:26 am

all staff if u read this listen i had about 5 people say that mocking bird got alt of duped shields soo please get brice to chekc his account or do something about it ok thank you...
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

if u have duped items please report to a admin or mod please Empty Re: if u have duped items please report to a admin or mod please

Post by curtis-v-k Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:54 am

Noone got duped items anymore.. Brice took care of it.. no reason to post this?
    Anonymous

if u have duped items please report to a admin or mod please Empty Re: if u have duped items please report to a admin or mod please

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:56 am

dude im srry but we have got alot of people duping shields now and we already got 1 duped shield but he got more soo please anyone that sees someone and u think its duped take a screenie and pm me or any staff thank you
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:58 pm

Str master just fuckoff you make a **** of yourself too much you gunna get demoted for being a nob i bet your a bad mod too im airing my opinion and imma post **** like this everytime you do
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:37 pm

please dotn swear on our forums thank you
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:01 pm

Tryna tell me wat to do ? dude your a jackass just piss off
    Matavix
    Matavix
    Noob

Post by Matavix Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:11 pm

abyssal they thought mocking bird duped but he pked all the kites from x skiller 3 times! and he said he didnt lost them lol! he bougt 2 kites and duped them!

he is a good friend of mine in game! he never will dupe!
    Dark pyro
    Noob

Post by Dark pyro Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:33 pm

x skiller is **** killer i bet money and if it is then its most likly douped knowing him and matavix how they love to break rules

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:26 am