PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+4
K1ngpker123
99strownsu
skillz99 god
8 posters

duped item - caught red handed...

Noob

duped item -  caught red handed... Empty duped item - caught red handed...

Post by 80807734 Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:58 pm

right im stood at smith acting afk then this guy comes called mitchy acting suspiscious..

i was like lawl and all that then he whips out a dec sword so i was like SCREENIE !! [img]duped item -  caught red handed... Mitchy10[/img]
    Noob

duped item -  caught red handed... Empty Re: duped item - caught red handed...

Post by 80807734 Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:59 pm

How can i put this.. sorry for curses in chat lol only just saw them oopsiee
    skillz99 god
    skillz99 god
    Noob

Post by skillz99 god Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:44 pm

i can get brice 4 u cuz i no its duped
    edit:he was also gltiching and trying to kill me by ooging and out in different areas at pk and i never saw him once in the tent where u tele from
    99strownsu
    99strownsu
    Noob

Post by 99strownsu Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:00 pm

im pretty that picture shows no eveidence just because some low lvl has it u guys are all so sterotype about only high lvls having it
    K1ngpker123
    Noob

Post by K1ngpker123 Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:59 pm

Whats that Kyle Chat About?
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:02 pm

99strownsu no one is supposed to have decorative sword, 1 because there is only 1 in the game and 2 because i know the person with that sword.. so its either the new pk sword or its a duped copy of the decorative
    I D0wN3d I
    I D0wN3d I
    Noob

Post by I D0wN3d I Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:28 pm

giggle.. who has the sword?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:32 pm

gigglebash wrote:99strownsu no one is supposed to have decorative sword, 1 because there is only 1 in the game and 2 because i know the person with that sword.. so its either the new pk sword or its a duped copy of the decorative

I had one and because i didnt know they had been collected or weren't allowed mine was pked a while back and i sold to jambebus who then gave to my new account so sam demanded i said no.. and got iped whalaaa
    Deniz
    Deniz
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Deniz Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:05 pm

i have a sword i pked off some kid
    skillz99 god
    skillz99 god
    Noob

Post by skillz99 god Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:21 pm

he mightve duped u never no...... but i saw mitchy all over the place and he killed me once with glitch
    rowdy1
    rowdy1
    Noob

Post by rowdy1 Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:23 pm

zomg i raped her with my ss i hit 53-17 and i got sword then she accusing me of having a duped item {the sword} so either she is a duper or poor loser. I gave it back, i d}o not that sword to kill people and besides i did not feel like getting ip'ed and i saw he duping. {mitcy has logged in,mitchy has logged in, mitchy has logged out,mitchy has logged out

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:38 pm