PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+9
gigglebash
roflchopter
J0EL
Yzracer561
kyuubi1736
curtis-v-k
zanablane
trysdan
kill3r
13 posters

new Mod: Str Master .. just got Mod and hes cursing -.-

roflchopter
    roflchopter
    Noob

new Mod: Str Master .. just got Mod and hes cursing -.- - Page 2 Empty Re: new Mod: Str Master .. just got Mod and hes cursing -.-

Post by roflchopter Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:37 am

eedddiiiittttt affraid

Last edited by roflchopter on Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    roflchopter
    roflchopter
    Noob

new Mod: Str Master .. just got Mod and hes cursing -.- - Page 2 Empty Re: new Mod: Str Master .. just got Mod and hes cursing -.-

Post by roflchopter Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:20 am

ookokokokok nvm what up there i have changed my mind travis i compeltly agree with you although brice sould have this thingy for example

say that u have got cought crusein so u got kicked by an mod or admin so they make u chose 1 hour bann or 1 hour mute (mostly likely mute) but if u dont chose u get both but muted when u logg on uand stil mute until u have stay on for an hour and so next time it get increased by 30mins and the like 5 th kick or somethin its perm bann there fore more ppl will get scared cuz they dont wanna lose their acc and so less ppl wouldnt cuss

and dont start sayin stuff about meh in here or in game cuz it rly get annoyin and i dont see why u guys have 2 make such a big deal about this i bet u most of u wounldnt care if some else did but a mod or admin its like he did somethin 2 end the world

ok so what what if he did, what if u did , what if i did , what if brice did
    so what if brice cussed what would you do heck what could you do see now what would happen if it was that sittution

so just drop it and let it be ok god Neutral
    roflchopter
    roflchopter
    Noob

Post by roflchopter Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:23 am

o and im only 12 and u guys r teenagers and we makein big deal about so can wee just stop be4 this becomes a war
    trysdan
    trysdan
    Noob

Post by trysdan Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:15 am

more abusing

new Mod: Str Master .. just got Mod and hes cursing -.- - Page 2 Noobie10

new Mod: Str Master .. just got Mod and hes cursing -.- - Page 2 Noooob10
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:21 am

i tolf u to respect staff 5 times u till called me a noob......
    trysdan
    trysdan
    Noob

Post by trysdan Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:21 am

sorry not my fault ur a noob lol..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:41 am

dude really i dont ike kicking or banning people i always let them have a second chance and i really dont want a hole line of people againest me soo please all u have to do is be nice and ill respect you.... ok thank you:)
    pk legend!
    pk legend!
    Noob

Post by pk legend! Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:03 am

Last edited by pk legend! on Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:48 am; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:06 am

dude all i want is for everyone to give me a chance ok i will respect all players aslong as there nice to other people and me and i wont give anyone a hard time unless they do something wrong ok soo please jsut be nice thats all i ask from all players ok thank you
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:23 pm

mod strmaster wrote:i tolf u to respect staff 5 times u till called me a noob......

lawl just **** off jackass you cussed at me many times so i cussed you back and you got seriously pissed and like banned me so idc imma do anything i can to take you down mf..
    sir elzinc
    sir elzinc
    Noob

Post by sir elzinc Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:30 pm

Guys give him a break, but if he is so new to being a mod then wth why is he a mod?

IGN flash chaos afro
    Dark pyro
    Noob

Post by Dark pyro Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:39 pm

yay!!!!!!!! vote for str master demoted
    Eat N Pink
    Eat N Pink
    Noob

Post by Eat N Pink Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:00 pm

if youre "new" to the mod stuff and dont know the rules you shouldnt be a mod.
    mods should know the rules.

demoted much?

and btw quit hatin on abyssal
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:29 pm

roflchopter wrote:o and im only 12 and u guys r teenagers and we makein big deal about so can wee just stop be4 this becomes a war

Ok Rofl, stop posting 3-4-5 posts in a row that is not needed make it all in one post, that is considered spamming which is against the rules.

Now on to the subject at hand Mod you are a Moderator of the game. Your number one job is to make sure players follow the rules, and don't over use your mod skills..if you know how to use them. Also, if you kick a player for something, maybe disrespect in this case, you are a mod don't like to them and say "Oh well you just disconnected". Also, before you use your mod skills/abilities again you need to read every last rule back and forth so you know what you are doing and you know what rules you and other players are breaking. So this needs to be the end of it. Stop breaking rules as a mod and everyone leave him alone about him breaking rules. I honestly think there needs to be of test asking players who want to be mod certain rules and how to deal with them so people like this don't cause massive drama like he and the thread starter did. All this did was give a chance for RoflChopter to spam the ever living hell out of this thread and for people to talk bad about a mod who has no clue what he is doing. (Yes I know that I did the same thing, but I am proving a point whilst doing this and you guys are doing it just to do it.)

This Thread Needs To Be Locked ASAP So No More Drama/Crying Happens.

Jester

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:21 pm