PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

+9
gigglebash
roflchopter
J0EL
Yzracer561
kyuubi1736
curtis-v-k
zanablane
trysdan
kill3r
13 posters

new Mod: Str Master .. just got Mod and hes cursing -.-

kill3r
    Noob

new Mod: Str Master .. just got Mod and hes cursing -.- Empty new Mod: Str Master .. just got Mod and hes cursing -.-

Post by kill3r Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:39 am

I asked the new Mod when and how he got Mod ?
    He answered Brice made him 2 days ago.
    I asked why he got mod ..
    and the answer ?

new Mod: Str Master .. just got Mod and hes cursing -.- Cursin10

Proof enough ?

Pls demote or atleast ban him -.-

Cheears!
    trysdan
    trysdan
    Noob

new Mod: Str Master .. just got Mod and hes cursing -.- Empty Re: new Mod: Str Master .. just got Mod and hes cursing -.-

Post by trysdan Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:52 am

hes abuseing his powers aswell he was kicking me because i asked him not to curss

new Mod: Str Master .. just got Mod and hes cursing -.- Kickin10
    kill3r
    Noob

new Mod: Str Master .. just got Mod and hes cursing -.- Empty Re: new Mod: Str Master .. just got Mod and hes cursing -.-

Post by kill3r Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:11 am

Brice do sumthing against me!
    Hes abusing all the time!
    Anonymous

new Mod: Str Master .. just got Mod and hes cursing -.- Empty dont freak out at me

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:16 am

hey im new to the system and dont freak out at me cause i dont know much lol like really..

i dont know much really soo if i do something wrong soo be it i did something wrong ill get corrected by the admans and co/owners ok really mods are suppose to make misstakes well i am anyways lol Razz.
    zanablane
    zanablane
    Noob

Post by zanablane Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:28 am

str master should get demoted. by the look of this his account should be banned.
    zanablane
    zanablane
    Noob

Post by zanablane Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:29 am

by the way trysdan wat place is that
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:50 am

dude i said srry to both players soo please stop giving me a hard time im new at this
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:27 pm

Ok, well let me break this down for you. 1. Cussing is against the rules, so as a mod you don't break rules you enforce them. 2. You can't kick people for asking you to follow the rules you are supposed to enforce. 3. Just because you said sorry doesn't mean people are going to say oh well as long as he said sorry it's ok. Finally, if you don't know the rules you shouldn't be mod. So there's my input on the incident.
    curtis-v-k
    curtis-v-k
    Noob

Post by curtis-v-k Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:34 pm

The place is ::pc but dont go there without the client as u download at: www.megaupload.com/?d=6UPQTDSI Very Happy
    kyuubi1736
    Noob

Post by kyuubi1736 Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:56 pm

strmaster...idk y brice made u a mod..u dont even know the rules? lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:50 pm

kick *** is not a curse.....

so dont make random posts if u dont know whts a curse.....
    Yzracer561
    Yzracer561
    Noob

Post by Yzracer561 Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:33 pm

mod strmaster wrote:hey im new to the system and dont freak out at me cause i dont know much lol like really..

i dont know much really soo if i do something wrong soo be it i did something wrong ill get corrected by the admans and co/owners ok really mods are suppose to make misstakes well i am anyways lol Razz.

ok please dont give strmaster a hard time str master work a little harder =]
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:35 pm

yes, hes new to the whole "Moderator Status", give him some time.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:22 pm

thank you... Smile im new to it soo please give me a change to improve Smile
    J0EL
    J0EL
    Noob

Post by J0EL Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:24 pm

but just like you said, we all slip in a sware once in a while, either where having a bad day, w/e lol. but you got mad at me for slipping in. i had a bad day today. -.-

^^
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:19 am

o ok well please try notto swear on fourms or serevr lol Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:38 pm

lawl he aint new too it hes been mod on potential for ages and hes been told the rules so dont let him pass that bs off hes a jumped up lil *** bag abuser
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:35 pm

Well, I think if you don't know the rules then you shouldn't use your mod powers until you know the rules better so you yourself can enforce them and not break them your self. Yes Mardo even saying "Kick A.." is still technically swearing it don't matter if he used it derogatory or not.
    kyuubi1736
    Noob

Post by kyuubi1736 Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:41 pm

wow...i was at slayer strmaster was there this guy cussed and he didnt do anything to warn him..he just continused on training...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:48 pm

dude ok damit is not a swear word....
    roflchopter
    roflchopter
    Noob

Post by roflchopter Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:24 pm

lol whai u h8in on str ? Neutral
    roflchopter
    roflchopter
    Noob

Post by roflchopter Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:25 pm

but srsly tho its just wordzz lmao
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:32 pm

lol Razz
    gigglebash
    gigglebash
    Noob

Post by gigglebash Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:33 pm

Dosen't matter, as a mod or admin, your Obligated to know and enforce all rules, Brice posted my detailed version read it. Secondly even if it is only "Words" This game is Rated E so brice would like the language at a minimal on the chance that a child of 8+ can play Pattonscape. I'm sorry but it is the rules, but he appologized and everyone deserves a second chance.. But Strmaster i highly Recomend You learn the rules fully and understand them before trying to use your powers again..

ing: Admin Travis

If you need help at all contact any of the staff that has been staff for a while
    roflchopter
    roflchopter
    Noob

Post by roflchopter Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:32 am

edddiiitttttt affraid

Last edited by roflchopter on Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:27 pm