PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

4 posters

new shops in pking areas and shopping areas

D Boy
    D Boy
    Noob

new shops in pking areas and shopping areas Empty new shops in pking areas and shopping areas

Post by D Boy Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:17 pm

pking shop at pk area's

the pk shops i think should include torso's rune armour dds rune daggers berserker helms str and glory ammies blk d hide crystal bow 10k arrows runes weapons like dragon daggers(s) and d scims and flails but dont make it so cheap make flails like 60mil and dds like 60kd scim 100k also a new kinda pure shop would be a good idea including leather bodies green d hide blue d hide red d hide blk d hide mage bows iron armour obby capes
    climbing boots and rune c'bows also i'd make varrock palace not wildy cuz i love killing steel drag but making varrock sq pking area still
    Pk Rifle!
    Pk Rifle!
    Noob

new shops in pking areas and shopping areas Empty Re: new shops in pking areas and shopping areas

Post by Pk Rifle! Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:10 pm

woah. That.. would.. be.. Amazing!!! good idea! hope it happens =] (obby maul too plz? =D)
    fulful
    fulful
    Noob

new shops in pking areas and shopping areas Empty Re: new shops in pking areas and shopping areas

Post by fulful Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:22 pm

lol if there is going to be flails the should be 200m+
    Cash
    Cash
    Noob

Post by Cash Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:57 am

good idea, don't think it will happen though.
    I also would like to see the teleblock get fixed I think its stupid that you can undo it when you logout it should stay on for like 10 minutes and I think when you logout they should be a delay like 10 seconds because people logout when someone is attacking them, you shouldnt go in wildy if you dont want to get attacked.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:46 am

good idea =p lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:10 pm

That's a pretty good idea. I like killing the rex and stuff but you get the people that like to pk you there. So I like the part about Varrok Square being a wild area and the rest of Varrok be a safe zone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:36 am