is coming back

GREAT IDEA ON SHOPS@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@PLZ SEE ADMIN!@@@@

GREAT IDEA ON SHOPS@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@PLZ SEE ADMIN!@@@@ Empty GREAT IDEA ON SHOPS@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@PLZ SEE ADMIN!@@@@

Post by skymagics3 on Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:40 pm

My idea:
    Im a mage and warrior, so i preffer magic...
    when im gonna buy runes i have to buy "10""10""10".......
    Its a good update if have:

Buy 1
    Buy 5
    Buy 10
    BUY X @@@@@

THE [X] IS MY IDEA, YOU CHOOSE HOW MUCH RUNES YOU WANT TO BUY...
    I LOST SO MUCH TIME BUYING RUNES....
    WITH THIS IDEA, IS SO MUCH EASY TO BUY.....

PLZ ADMINS........ king
    SEE
    geek geek geek geek geek geek afro

GREAT IDEA ON SHOPS@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@PLZ SEE ADMIN!@@@@ Empty Re: GREAT IDEA ON SHOPS@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@PLZ SEE ADMIN!@@@@

Post by ddunit on Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:50 pm

calm the caps dude

GREAT IDEA ON SHOPS@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@PLZ SEE ADMIN!@@@@ Empty Re: GREAT IDEA ON SHOPS@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@PLZ SEE ADMIN!@@@@

Post by samtechh on Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:30 am

yeah man thats a great idea.
    also they should make it to where there is an infinite amount to buy just like on rs, so you can spend all your money with a click of a button Smile

Post by georgesm2 on Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:08 am

sounds good

Post by bc123 on Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:23 am

that should work on arrows!!! lol not that i need any more hehe Razz

Post by the tank(dot) on Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:13 am

great idea
    Anonymous

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:14 am

that should be with :

arrows
    runes
    food

=)

pls brice that would be a really good update

Post by 1337noob on Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:54 pm

thats actually a very difficult concept to enter... to add another option onto each and every single NPC would be more than difficult. A smarter way to address the problem is to alter the varriable on the x10 option so that even tho it says x10 u actually buy x100 of that item. Mush simpler way to go about this. but just my opinion.

Post by Matavix on Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:29 am

It should be by all shops

then we can buy faster runes and arrows !!

Pls brice read this this is a great idea !!

IGN: MATAVIX

LEADER OF THE ~S.B.D~ CLAN

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:10 am