PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

2 posters

Please all read this i need some help

siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Please all read this i need some help Empty Please all read this i need some help

Post by siegeballa08 Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:14 pm

Hi everyone, my name is John, My IGN is Siegeballa08
    Many of you dont know me but I started playing last year in like Mayish. I started my account like all of u, became frends with Brice, lvled, etc. I got Mod at bout lvl 111.. Then at lvl 115 i got admin.. I worked hard for these positions like all the other current mods and admins. I was a 126 admin when my computer took on a virus. It was completely crashed and i had to buy a new one.. It took me about 3 months to save up for a computer.. What i didnt know during these three months is that my account would be deleted due to inactivity. THAT SUCKED.. What i need your help with is, it seems that whenever brice is on im not. whenever im on hes not. If any of u see him please tell him that im trying to get a hold of him. He might be able to recover my account. Please let him know im trying to get ahold of him and to pm me his new number or some way to contact him.. I have his old number but he changed it. I NEED YOUR HELP TO LET BRICE NO IM TRYING TO GET AHOLD OF HIM!!! PLEASE HELP ME AND IM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING U ALL IN THE GAME AND HELPING WITH WHATEVER U NEED.. THANKS GUYS!!

IGN: Siegeballa08
    Name: John
    kyuubi1736
    Noob

Please all read this i need some help Empty Re: Please all read this i need some help

Post by kyuubi1736 Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:30 pm

John like u asked me in game i pmed brice and told him to call you but i guess he just ignored it
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Please all read this i need some help Empty Re: Please all read this i need some help

Post by siegeballa08 Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:35 pm

=[
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:35 pm

KEEP TRYING ALL !! THANKS!!
    siegeballa08
    siegeballa08
    Noob

Post by siegeballa08 Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:49 am

Anything guys? i think im just gonna restart... U cant keep training a 126 anyways so.. why not..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:14 am