PattonScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is coming back

5 posters

How to stay "safe" on Pattonscape.

rowdy1
    rowdy1
    Noob

How to stay "safe" on Pattonscape. Empty How to stay "safe" on Pattonscape.

Post by rowdy1 Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:42 pm

OK this guide is for people who do not want to die or lose their stuff in pattonscape.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are a few codes your do not want to type in is you don't want to die.
    ::shanty
    ::pk-This is safe at first, but do not hit the red barrel with the "smash" action on it.
    ::deep
    ::farm you can do this, but do not walk north (it is wilderness)
    ::smith smithing may seem like a peacefil skill, not in Pattonscape! There is people that want your loot!
    Do not hit the gsmini game button if you are not aware of what awaits you.
    Do not hit the "jad" button, there is pkers here 90% of the time.
    Do not hit Tazhaar (it will lag you out and you will be stuck on *loading please wait*
    Do not rub a ring of dueling and hit "jad" unless you are prepared.
    Do no rub ring of dueling and hit "runecraft" and go through the law altar unless prepared to face Guthans "i know he's not hard...."
    Also if your are in the 3rd place, do not go upstairs! Wilderness!

If anyone knows anymore please post them. Also do not fall for "free money" scams.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Well stay safe guys! santa
    ancientarch3
    ancientarch3
    Noob

How to stay "safe" on Pattonscape. Empty Re: How to stay "safe" on Pattonscape.

Post by ancientarch3 Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:37 pm

GSImini
    rippedstar00
    rippedstar00
    Noob

Post by rippedstar00 Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:40 am

if ur stuck on tazhaar, is there any chance the game will load?
    netrecov
    netrecov
    Noob

Post by netrecov Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:30 am

not on silab. me and a few other ppl are able to get you out. just pm us here is a list off ppl who can help free you
    netrecov
    apologies
    proness
    imdaman
    if you can help plz add to this list
    b00bman
    b00bman
    Noob

Post by b00bman Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:56 am

i thought this was gonna be a joke like"wear a conny" =P lol but good guide, i died like yesturday with over, i dnno but tones, and some noob picked it up and ddnt have the decensy to givee back, toh is credit thou he was poor as heck lol, good guide thou, X-]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:20 pm